BY
Bart Y.
11/21/2018
Hazel's Toyota/oil change
Thanks for the quick service, every thing is fine.
Bart Y.

TC
Taylor C.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Taylor's mother. She said the staff was sincere and honest. They did not overcharge her. She appreciates their accommodating a fellow veteran.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and for serving our country!

Don B.
Brazil, IN
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Don said he had an emergency and they took care of him when no one else would.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Don. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center and so glad that we could help you in your emergent situation.

Ron R.
Dodge Neon
11/02/2018
Great Service with a Smile"............?
Again , Great service, always on top of your needs, mechanics, and staff are awesome, Just sit back, enjoy Jay's coffee and in the blink of an eye , you are ready to go !!!!! Happy-Happy !!!!!!!!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you again, Ron, for reviewing our business. We truly appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. Oh yes, and the donuts!!!

Richard G.
Rosedale, IN
Chevrolet Pickup
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Richard said the service was prompt and the employees were customer friendly.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 11/14/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and look forward to seeing you for your future needs.

Charlotte B.
10/29/2018
My tire was flat in my garage. Jays Service Center came to my home, put air in the tire, and took it to the shop, repaired the flat and returned it to my home-all for a very reasonable price. I was very satisfied with the excellent service I received.I will recommend Jays to my friends and neighbors.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 11/01/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Charolette. We appreciate your kind words and for choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

David W.
Rosedale, IN
10/27/2018 Category: Service
David said the service was excellent.

ET
Earl T.
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Earl said Jay has always done an outstanding job and the vehicle is always out right on time.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 10/29/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Earl. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. We are happy that you are pleased with our service.

PJ
Paul J.
Buick Century
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Paul said the service is great.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 10/23/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Paul. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Chevrolet Suburban
10/20/2018
Jay
I travel to and from Florida every year... I trust no one other than Jay and his stuff to service my SUV... Jay was the first person to see the SUV when we bought it and wanted him to service it in 2007... he knows my vehicle and as I said before... he's going to make sure I make that round trip safe! I trust him with my life.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 10/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. We consider your safety, and all of our customer's safety, VERY important to us. If your vehicle is not safe, we will inform you of the problems and what it will take to rectify the issues. We hope that you have a safe trip this fall and look forward to seeing you again in the spring!

David P.
Pontiac Vibe
10/13/2018
Even does windows
The drivers power window went down and the mechanism in the door came apart as well as damaging the glass. They located the parts and got it back together and working great. So think beyond the engine, suspension, brakes etc. when your car needs some work. They will let you know if they can tackle it.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 10/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Dave. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. Thank you for your kind words describing our business. Your loyalty through the years has been amazing and we look forward to seeing you on your visits.

Josh T.
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Josh said the business provided good service.

TH
Theresa H.
09/29/2018 Category: Service
Theresa said she would recommend this business for service.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 10/05/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Theresa. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive and maintenance needs. We appreciate you and your loyalty through the years!

Ron R.
Dodge Neon
09/19/2018
Prompt service and Great people that serves you....................
Always the same great service , treats you like family and enjoy meeting other great customers waiting on their vehicle. Thouroughly satisfied and would recommend Jay's Service Center to anyone that needs any kind of service done to their vehicle and know that it will be serviced with care !!!!!!!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for your kind words describing your visit with us yesterday. As always, we appreciate your loyalty to Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs. We look forward to seeing you come through our door and your visits are special to us!

Leila S.
Chevrolet Suburban
09/19/2018
Fantastic service
Trust is very important to me and my SUV is important to me and I trust Jay to service my 2005 Suburban that I drive back-and-forth to Florida twice a year... He checks everything inside, outside, around and under my vehicle and l know me and my Doxie Frankie will be. Safe without break downs on our road trip!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 09/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Leila. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and for your loyalty through the years! We hope that you have a safe trip this fall and look forward to seeing you in the spring.

VC
Viola C.
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Viola said she was perfectly satisfied.

GW
Griffin W.
BMW 325i
09/14/2018 Category: Service
Griffin said they did a good job for cheap.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Griffin. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

HH
Helen H.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Helen said this business is prompt, good and the prices are good as well.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 09/18/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Helen. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and your loyalty.

AD
Allan D.
Pontiac Montana SV6
08/30/2018 Category: Service
Allan said the service was nice and the workmanship was fabulous.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 09/04/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Allan. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs.

Shelley W.
Chrysler 300
08/27/2018
Customer service is great!
The service was awesome, as always!
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 08/28/2018

Thank you for taking the time to review our business, Shelley. We appreciate your choosing Jay's Service Center for your automotive repair and maintenance needs and always look forward to seeing you!