HF
Helen F.
West Terre Haute, IN
Cadillac DeVille
08/09/2017 Category: Service
Helen said this is the second time she's brought her vehicle in for a noise and she still has it. She will not be recommending this facility.

Bob S.
Terre Haute, IN
Pontiac Grand Am
08/25/2016
Charged for diagnostic that turned out to be wrong.
Very disappointed. Went to see about getting power windows fixed. Was told it would cost about 800 dollars which was more than I could afford. Was charged $76.72 for diagnostic which said regulators and a switch were bad. A friend took the door panels off and found that all that was wrong was that window clips were broken. Have to wonder what kind of diagnostic was done that gave the wrong info, info I was charged for. Used to like this place but now have to question how trust worthy they may be.

TC
Travis C.
Dodge Avenger
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Travis said he took his vehicle to this business to fix his gas tank. Now when he fills up his tank, it shoots gas back at him when it is full. He took it back at least twice to fix it, but every time he gets it back it does the same thing. They are not quite sure why it does that, but they said they would research it and get back to him. That was the last he heard from them.

GF
Grace F.
Terre Haute, IN
01/20/2014 Category: Service
Grace said Jay told her she would get her vehicle back on Wednesday, but she got it back the following Firday because two other big jobs came in that he had to take care of. She would not recommend this business based on this experience.

LC
Lorie C.
Rockville, IN
Pontiac Grand Prix
05/22/2013
won't be back
I gave your shop another chance after several instances that completely unsatisfied me. When I did, I got taken for $35 for something put on my car that I never asked for. I paid it without complaint because the work was done, but I would have rather put my own bulbs in at half the cost. I won't be back.
Jay E. from Jay's Service Center responded on 05/31/2013
Lorie, thank you for taking the time to review our business. Your honesty is appreciated. I am sorry you did not feel comfortable enough to bring this to my attention personally. Had I known there was an issue sooner, we could have attempted to resolve it acceptably for you. Jay's Service Center's goal is to have happy, satisfied customers and we are willing to take the measures needed to accomplish this. Feel free to contact me anytime