Toyota Avalon
09/09/2020
Amazing Service
As a woman I use to worry when having my car serviced. I figured they would take advantage of me not knowing about cars. You definitely don't have to worry about that at Jay's. He explains everything to you and prices are reasonable. Customer service is great from the front desk to the garage.

Susan C.
Mercury Sable
08/25/2020
Jay’s saves the day again
My daughter’s car was acting up and her battery was being drained. Jay’s Service Center figured out the problem and changed her alternator same day. Her car has been running beautifully ever since. You are the best, as always!

08/22/2020
new tires
They do what they say they will do, they don't surprise you with added costs, and they get the work finished when they say they will.

LT
Lenard T.
08/08/2020
Always there for us.
Jay always has our best interest. He provides service to bring us back home when we take our van or truck in. He always keeps us informed on problems he finds while working on our vehicle. One time he even texted us a picture under our hood when he found a pile of corn some chipmunks were storing there. Their work is always top notch and guaranteed. We will always use Jay's Service Center.

LH
Lorna H.
08/01/2020
Honest and trustworthy
Jays Service has become our families go to auto service. Friendly employees. And trust their opinions

CK
Cody K.
Ford Police Interceptor
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Cody said the prices were good.

West Terre Haute, IN
Chevrolet Monte Carlo
07/30/2020
Tires and alignment services are great at a fair price!
Give Jay’s a chance to provide your tire and alignment needs. You will not be disappointed. I’m sure the other services they provide will equally Meet if not exceed your expectations.

WB
Wynona B.
Cadillac Seville
07/18/2020
Provides convenience.
I always appreciate the quality of work provided in addition to extra accommodations, as needed.

VS
Victoria S.
07/18/2020
Honest and quick
We have been with Jay’s since moving here two years ago. They are always honest and extremely thorough. They have saved me hundreds in repairs!

Angie S.
Indiana
Cadillac ATS
06/29/2020 Category: Service
Angie said the employees picked the vehicle up, fixed it and dropped it back off to her.

FR
Frank R.
Rosedale, IN
06/28/2020
replace valve cover gaskets
Jay and crew always do a good job on any service I have performed there. They get me in and out in a reasonable amount of time and get me back on the road. i will not take my vehicle anywhere else.

HD
Heather D.
06/25/2020 Category: Service
Heather said they were very courteous, quick and did everything well.

Susan C.
Mercury Sable
06/19/2020
Takes good care of us!
We brought our car to be prepared for a road trip, got an oil change, tire rotation and a check up. Thanks for making sure we have a safe and reliable vehicle!

LT
Lowel T.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/17/2020
Friendly service and fair prices
Always get friendly service and honest fair pricing.

Jeannie M.
Chevrolet Cruze
06/13/2020 Category: Service
Jeannie said the service was quick and reasonably priced.