Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5Overall Rating 3.6666667/5rating 3.6666667rating 3.6666667
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222

TV
Thomas V.
Lexington, NC
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
The employees I met were very nice and service oriented. They answer all my question and did not have to wait too much.

Deana L.
Browns Summit, NC
12/08/2018 Category: Service
Just a wonderful service center for my Sonata Sport.
Great to know how well pleased other customers are with their service.

2016 Hyundai Veloster
12/05/2018 Category: Service
Customer service staff being in place to take of my car service.
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 12/06/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future .

SP
Sarah P.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
The staff was very attentive to my needs and did a excellent job servicing my vehicle
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 12/04/2018

Donald W.
Archdale, NC
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The service team was able to look at my car the same day I called - this was greatly appreciated.. The staff was also very knowledgable of the issue and informed me before starting to work on vehicle.

MO
Mark O.
12/01/2018 Category: Service
First Service
This was the first service for a 2018 TucsonI bought for my daughter. Everything about the service was excellent, but the car wash was very mediocre. Poor job vacuuming and overall attention to detail. I realize you’re not in the car wash business, but if you were I would’ve had you do the car wash again. Thanks. Mark
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 12/01/2018

Ray H.
Rural Hall, NC
2011 Hyundai Azera
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Great service, they went above and beyond to finish on time and to my satisfaction

Linda M.
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and fast
I walked in at 2 PM and let them know I needed an oil change but more importantly an inspection since registration renewal was needed in a few days. Without having an appointment, they worked me in. I walked to the YMCA, did my workout and returned about 90 minutes later and all was done. Absolutely excellent service each and every time I have gone there. The service department has always been spectacular.

PG
Patricia G.
Jamestown, NC
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Service opinion
Very polite, knowledge of my car, and no long wait.

Misty B.
2008 Hyundai Elantra
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Amazing people work here!
No mater what time I call, someone ALWAYS answers the phone with a wonderful attitude! The guy in the service department is always a great help!! Thank you Matt! You Rock!
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 11/23/2018

Barbara S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
11/22/2018 Category: Service
Professional service
They take excellent care of my car and I am pleased with their courteousness toward me.
And they washed my car!

James W.
Jamestown, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Top Notch!
Battery issues led to call to service. After checking inventory, was advised to bring in next morning. Without appointment, car was immediately taken in and a new battery installed within the hour. Personnel always put customer needs a top.
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 11/16/2018

EM
Erik M.
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Excellent! Major is the BEST!!!!!!!
Major! Major! Major! Major! Major! That's all there is to say!!!!!

Kristy B.
Thomasville, NC
11/14/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Overall great place 😬
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 11/15/2018

2016 Hyundai Genesis
11/13/2018 Category: Service
good service
Appointment time was accurate, time to complete work was accurate, work was done correctly, car was returned clean without any work problems.
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 11/14/2018

HB
Henry B.
Asheboro, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Recent service experience
Recently had our Santa Fe serviced. From the time I was met at my car to the time I was notified service was complete - the entire service staff offered an excellent customer experience.

11/12/2018 Category: Service
This team is professional, friendly and cost effective
I am excited to have finally found a dealership that provides services I can trust. They explain everything to me in laymans terms, respond in a timely manner, and more recently i had a mutli job request and they called helped me prioritize by urgency and within the budget I was working with.
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 11/13/2018

WJ
Walter J.
Kernersville, NC
11/11/2018 Category: Service
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 11/12/2018

TP
Thomas P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Tom Petersen
Detail to customer service
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 11/10/2018

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Great place!
I trust everyone here to take great care of my car for a very reasonable price. No up-selling. Honest, friendly, easy to work with.