Carolina Hyundai of High Point

Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

David L.
Stokesdale, NC
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Location is grand but the customer service was amazing
Went In for service and to check on a few issues that turned out not to be anything to worry about

RV
Richard V.
Jamestown, NC
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
I was having a problem and they were quick to address it.

Rodney C.
Trinity, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2021 Category: Service
In and Out in a Flash!
Matt and the crew got my car in and serviced quickly and with great efficiency! Back on the road before scheduled and the car was clean and looking sharp! I appreciate the mechanics being willing to wear masks while in my car especially!

BC
Brenda C.
Thomasville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Courteous service
They were nice enough to give me a ride somewhere so that I didn't have to sit there 2 hours to wait on my car to be serviced and a nice gentleman came and picked me back up.
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 03/02/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

High Point, NC
03/02/2021 Category: Service
Service was very very good

03/01/2021 Category: Service
Be aware
Be sure you know pricing and check your bill. It differed from what I was told (twice) when I started to check out, but was adjusted. There was another fee I paid which was never mentioned when I asked about pricing. I would recommend the work done but would be cautious when it came time to pay the bill if I recommended the business to a friend.

Janet S.
Kernersville, NC
02/21/2021 Category: Service
The Sales Professionals
Let this be the last time I answer your reviews.

EL
Ed L.
Colfax, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/18/2021 Category: Service
Poor quaility of service technitions
I brought my car in for an oil and filter change and had to return the car twice for a leaking oil pan drain plug that was improperly installed at the time of the oil change and during a second trip to address the issue that was not resolved.
If they cannot install a oil pan plug properly, there is not much confidence in what else they can't do properly.

FB
Frederick B.
Archdale, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
02/12/2021 Category: Service
GREAT place to purchase a vehicle
Akan was extremely helpful, straightforward with the paperwork/pricing and got the car i wanted in a few days

I HIGHLY recommend Carolina KIA

Larry B.
Randleman, NC
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2021 Category: Service
Courtesy
I appreciate the car wash after servicing my car

GC
Glenn C.
High Point, NC
2013 Hyundai Equus
02/09/2021 Category: Service
Knowing your customers
From day one, the employees have always treated me like family. They know my name and habits. Knowledgeable friendly employees makes this a good destination!

PH
Patricia H.
Lexington, NC
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
02/03/2021 Category: Service
professionalism and service techinicans
BEFORE I HAD NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE TO WORKWITH SUCH A PROFESSIONAL GROUP OF ASSOCIATES AND DO A FANTASTIC JOB IN REPAIRS

Ronald H.

Terry J.
Jamestown, NC
12/19/2020 Category: Service
Great job as always.
Professional staff- great job.
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 12/21/2020

RT
Ronald T.
Asheboro, NC
12/15/2020 Category: Service
Awesome Service
Would not buy a Hyundai From no one else.
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 12/16/2020

BK
Brenda K.
Oak Ridge, NC
12/14/2020 Category: Service
Honesty always prevails!
Great place. I’ve always felt comfortable with their diagnosis and outcome. The free car wash is the cherry on top!!
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 12/15/2020