Overall Rating 3.2857143/5Overall Rating 3.2857143/5Overall Rating 3.2857143/5rating 3.2857143rating 3.2857143
Overall Rating 2.57143/5Overall Rating 2.57143/5rating 2.57143rating 2.57143rating 2.57143

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Carolina Hyundai of High Point - excellent service
Always prompt, courteous and great service
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future .

Sarah S.
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Great experience
I am a first time Hyundai buyer and couldn’t be happier
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/21/2018

Jamestown, NC
06/19/2018 Category: Service
service
Excellence all around.
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/20/2018

RL
Russell L.
Lexington, NC
2010 Hyundai Tucson
06/18/2018 Category: Service
2010 hyundai tucson
Got my vehicle fixed ok. Most under warranty, Friendly service rep. Was told I would get a vehicle wash but did not get one. Thats ok because it was late in the day. Good waiting area with free coffee and donuts.
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/19/2018

Jamestown, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Prompt, courteous service.
I am a widow. Carolina Hyundai of High Point always treats me with respect, advises me on what services should be performed, and completes those services in a timely manner.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Ok service
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/18/2018

Don, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We apologize that your service was less than satisfactory . I have reviewed your invoice and agree your visit was way too lengthy and will address this concern promptly . Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve you in the future with a better experience .

Mark C.
Asheboro, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/15/2018 Category: Service
This is where I take my business.
From sales to service, everyone at Carolina Hyundai of High Point has been very nice and very helpful. I'm happy to drive 43.7 miles from home to this dealership. Everyone I've ever done business with here over the years has treated me well and kept me informed during sales or service. The mechanics seem most proficient and their work is done correctly the first time. Every time my car is serviced, it is washed. These ladies and gentlemen here will help you any way they can.

DT
Darryl T.
Lexington, NC
06/13/2018 Category: Service
great service
in and out fast .clean and friendly
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/14/2018

Donald W.
Archdale, NC
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I appreciate the customer service!

CA
Choni A.
Greensboro, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Needs work
I purchased two vehicles from this dealership and have always had issues with the service department. No one wants to wait all day for service. Additionally, I have brought my vehicle there for other reasons and been told they can't duplicate the problem so the problem persists to this day. I took it to another dealership for service and received better care. I will continue to take it to the other dealership.
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We apologize that your service was less than satisfactory . Thank you again for your business and we hope to serve you in the future with a better experience .

06/08/2018 Category: Service
Easy and convenient 30k service
I came in to get my 2015 Sonata its 30k mileage service. Everything was explained to me and I felt good about the work they were doing. The time they quoted was accurate (they were on the fast side) and car looked great after service. Free donuts and coffee (and Wi-Fi) in the waiting room were a nice added bonus. Definitely coming back for 35k service.
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/11/2018

Timmy M.
Thomasville, NC
2017 Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Five stars
Nice people and fast service

Deana H.
Browns Summit, NC
06/07/2018 Category: Service
Absence of rubber or chemical smells in customer lobby wins big for me!!
Very pleasant surroundings and snack amenities while I waited for service on my 2017 Hyundai Sonata Sport. Look forward to next service in 6 months. Thanks so very much.
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/07/2018

Jamie H.
Kernersville, NC
2007 Hyundai Azera
Will come again

Friendly
Everyone is wonderful at this place. Thanks for servicing for my car.

SD
Sarah D.
Greensboro, NC
2010 Hyundai Elantra
Great experience
I have always had great service here.

Arch M.
06/06/2018 Category: Service
Car service
Great place with great customer service. I had a tire leak fixed and my oil changed. Very fast service and friendly staff.
Eric J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/07/2018

RT
Ronald T.
Asheboro, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
06/05/2018 Category: Service
Superior Service After The Sale
I have purchase 3 Hyundai Elantra Vehicles from Carolina Hyundai Of High Point. I have always been treated like family. I would not buy a car from anyone else. To me service after the sale is very important. and I have always been very pleased with all of the services that i have received from them. I especially like their muti inspection. they can let me know of any potential problem. before it gets out of hand.
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/06/2018

Ron , thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future .

Diane S.
Manistique, MI
06/04/2018
Satisfied Customer!
I just want you to know my service with Carolina was great. My disappointment was with the other dealership. This is why I sent my husband to High Point. Please correct!
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28

Diane, thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future .

Diane S.
Winston Salem, NC
2016 Hyundai Veloster
06/04/2018 Category: Service
Very satisfied customer!
I took my car to dealership five minutes from my house to get clarity on what service in with wretch meant. The service rep never came out to my car so I had my husband to drive it into Carolina because I know the staff there would take care of my car. Thank you all for all you do.
B5b7e3125e75152dd5b00f0031ada722?s=28
ERIC J D., Service Manager from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 06/04/2018