Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5

LP
Larry P.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2021 Category: Service
Always Great Service
The only place I take my Family vehicles to have repair. I have brought over five different Hyundai Models Vehicles over the last ten -fifteen years.

KG
Kathy G.
Kernersville, NC
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Carolina Hyundai of High Point is #1
We always bring your car here and it’s always the best customer service and we get what we expect when our car is serviced and then some. This last time when my husband picked up our vehicle they had washed it .Thank you very much for taking care of our vehicle on the inside and outside.

HS
Hollis S.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
always friendly and great service
they do great work.. get you in and out fast.. and friendly

Keith M.
Kernersville, NC
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Quick service
It was easy to make an appointment for service. Service rep came right out and assisted me. Waiting area was very clean and they had complimentary coffee. My service was completed within 45 minutes and they also provide a complimentary car wash. Highly recommend them.

KH
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 04/12/2021

Doris B.
03/24/2021 Category: Service
JAMES B G. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 03/26/2021

We make every effort to provide great customer service, we welcome feedback from our customers in efforts of improving.

Denon W.
Jamestown, NC
2020 Hyundai Palisade
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Williams
See comments in survey
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 04/12/2021

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your visit at CAROLINA HYUNDAI OF HIGH POINT. We appreciate your feedback since it helps us improve our service and your experience. We value your business and look forward to serving you in the future!

Kim B.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2021 Category: Service
Issue resolved
Called regarding parking issues and they were aware and already working on signage and strategies to correct

03/16/2021 Category: Service
Always satisfied
Parking is available on the left Sude of Hyundai and go past service to park around the back and far right side of Kia.

Jonathan W.

Great

David L.
Stokesdale, NC
03/04/2021 Category: Service
Location is grand but the customer service was amazing
Went In for service and to check on a few issues that turned out not to be anything to worry about

RV
Richard V.
Jamestown, NC
03/03/2021 Category: Service
Great service.
I was having a problem and they were quick to address it.

Rodney C.
Trinity, NC
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/02/2021 Category: Service
In and Out in a Flash!
Matt and the crew got my car in and serviced quickly and with great efficiency! Back on the road before scheduled and the car was clean and looking sharp! I appreciate the mechanics being willing to wear masks while in my car especially!

BC
Brenda C.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/01/2021 Category: Service
Courteous service
They were nice enough to give me a ride somewhere so that I didn't have to sit there 2 hours to wait on my car to be serviced and a nice gentleman came and picked me back up.
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 03/02/2021

03/02/2021 Category: Service
Service was very very good

03/01/2021 Category: Service
Be aware
Be sure you know pricing and check your bill. It differed from what I was told (twice) when I started to check out, but was adjusted. There was another fee I paid which was never mentioned when I asked about pricing. I would recommend the work done but would be cautious when it came time to pay the bill if I recommended the business to a friend.
Tim S. from Carolina Hyundai of High Point responded on 03/02/2021