JN
Jan N.
Mineola, TX
06/27/2018
Superb in every way
We were referred to Cars Etc LLC by an authorized Winnebago service center. We are so grateful for the referral as we have found Scott , Wesley, Susan and the other folks who work there to be professional, helpful, friendly, efficient and dedicated to getting the job done right - regardless of the nature of work. We have been so pleased with them that we will drive over 100 miles to bring our Winnebago Journey or Jeep Liberty CRD for them to work on. There is a saying that you can’t please all of the people all of the time, but in our case they are doing it!!

Jim L.
Longview, TX
04/02/2018
Expensive DISAPPOINTMENT, Poor Communication
They had my motor home from November 2017 to April, 2018. Paid over $6,000 in repairs, replacement of worn slide-out seals, RE-wiring and maintenance. Yet, some repairs were done without authorization, did not give the Rv owner a call. You better make a very detailed list in writing. It took 5 trips to finally pick up my motor home. Very nice people, but WOULD NOT TAKE MY RV THERE AGAIN. Really disappointed in the “cavalier” treatment. Just beware.

CO
Charles O.
Shreveport, LA
06/12/2017
Outstanding Service
Over my 7 decades I have dealt with many businesses. None, however, were better than Cars, Etc. This shop is outstanding ... IN EVERY WAY !!! Thus far, I have been there on 3 occasions. Each time the staff was great. Very friendly. The last time I was there, I had no appointment. The problem needed immediate attention. Even though they were very busy, the Owner if the shop stopped what he was doing and personally took care of my issue. I more than recommend this shop, I encourage you to go see and experience this outstanding business. Way to go Cars, Etc !!!

James C.
Madison, SD
04/20/2016
Transmission
I had a trans over_haul on my 2006 dodge dulley with a torque converter 10/15/2015. when we got about 150 miles we noticed that the trans was heating over 225 degrees and we lost about 2 mpg but it would cool off. so we thought it would get better with milage we were wrong then it started shurding when we would start up hill from a stop with our 5th wheel hooked up to us. we finnaley got to a place to look at it as we spent 4 mo in Quartzsite,az ..from Quartzsite to las vegas,nv which is mostly flat ground the temp climbed to 245 degrees the repair shop in las vegas found that they didn't put the wright torque converter in ..it should have been a heavy duty the light weight one was letting it slip..car's charged me $3,154.05 ..6 mounths then another breakdown now another 2,154.05...then looking at the bill from cars they put in the parts section notice transmission warranty will be void if any after market chip or programmer is used on the vehicle..funny I had a chip sence 2008 so they knew the truck had a chip in it when they did the work .. But they never told me about the warranty.. So everyone be careful and read the bill with a fine tooth comb.. personally I wouldn't use them again or recomend them to any one

Scott B.
Blanchard, LA
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Scott said the service was fine.

Curtis S.
Land Rover Discovery
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Curtis said the business was very professional and kept him informed. He was very pleased.

AH
Anna H.
Louisiana
Ford Expedition
07/11/2014 Category: Service
Anna said the service was accurate and the repairs were done in the same day.

Clay M.
Ford Explorer Sport Trac
07/10/2014 Category: Service
Clay said this business was easy to deal with. The person he worked with is easy to talk to and knowledgeable. He said that he never has a bad experience at this business.

GJ
Gardner J.
Louisiana
Chevrolet Silverado
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Gardner said they did what they said, and did it faster than anyone else in town. The price was what they said it would be.

PF
Paula F.
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Paula said this business did a good job.

TR
TOM R.
06/30/2014
owner is a honest person
I have all my vehicle work done here

WR
William R.
Hyundai Tiburon
06/25/2014 Category: Service
William said everything went well and he would recommend this business to everyone.

Shari H.
Shreveport, LA
Nissan Rogue
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Shari said this business is courteous, fast and reliable.

EG
Edd G.
RAM Dakota
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Edd said this business has always been happy to give him advice and answer his questions, for free. When he needs service done, they are prompt and he is really happy with them.

Mary B. W.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Mary said her most recent visit to this business was her first, and they will be seeing her again. She appreciated the way they were with her, treating her courteously, and she will tell others about them.

RT
Russell T.
Chevrolet Lumina
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Russell said he was satisfied with the service he received.

WO
Wilber O.
Honda Fit
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Wilber said this business was fairly fair and that is going a long way when dealing with service businesses. Scott was pretty honest and that is why he will be going back when he needs service.

BD
Barry D.
Volkswagen Eos
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Barry said everything was good and reasonably priced.

AC
Alan C.
06/16/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Adan. He said this business was very hospitable and willing to help out any way they could.