Carson Car Center Hyundai

KG
Kathryn G.
Minden, NV
05/23/2019 Category: Service
The quality of the product ( Hyumdai vehicles ) , the helpfullnes of the service staff, and especially the respectfulness and concern of the sales staff.
I have had excellent experiences with Carson Car Center Hyundai in all departments and have recommended Hyundai vehicles and the dealership to friends. All of the people I have dealt with have been helpful without being pushy which I truly appreciate. That and ( especially ) the fact that I am NOT treated like an idiot just because I am an older woman.

2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Great people
The service advisors always impress!

2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2019 Category: Service
I don't have a title
John was great, I'm still having trust issues after what was done to my car in October, so after this last oil change I will be back.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/23/2019

Thank you for the second chance.  We look forward to servicing you and your vehicle.

05/21/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
Very professional organization. I highly recommend them.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

DN
Daniel N.
05/21/2019
Had a great experience with the Service Manager
John did an excellent job getting my recall done fast.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks Dan for the kind words.

Genoa, NV
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/20/2019 Category: Service
customer service!
They were a very complete service center that diagnosed a "build quality" issue that had stumped the Reno dealer service center, and fixed it. That to me means the care for their customers.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Thank you very much for the kind words.  We respect your choice in service departments and will continue to earn your trust.

AP
Aramis P.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Honest talk, service and work
From the initial phone call for a service appointment to when I was handed my keys at the completion of the service, I was treated with respect, was given great advice for a bite to eat, and upon my return the car was ready and clean.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/17/2019

Aramis,
Thank you for your kind words.  We look forward to servicing your Elantra in the future.

SD

Carson City, NV
2011 Hyundai Genesis
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Regular Genesis Maintenance
I found Carson City Hyundai to be an excellent service provider. Dealership was very accommodating to my drop-in visit, and the Service Advisor was competent, helpful and proactively arraigned a ride for me to and from the Dealership...I’d rate their organization as top notch...
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Philip,
Thank you for your kind words.  We look forward to servicing your Genesis in the upcoming years.

05/11/2019 Category: Service
warranty service
done in time
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

South Lake Tahoe, CA
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Easy in and easy out
Neat TV room too
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for the feedback.

John M.
Sparks, NV
2019 Hyundai Veloster
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Quality service once again
Was updated frequently about the status of my car and explained my recall eloquently
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you John for the feedback.

2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/06/2019 Category: Service
enough said
Had a bad experience the first time but my wife said it wasn't nearly as bad this time.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Jason we would love to hear from your wife as we would love to be able to earn 5 stars on future visits.  We strive for 5 stars from all of our guests.  John Mohundro will reach out to her so we can make sure we are on the right track.

KL
Karol L.
Carson City, NV
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Service I received
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/07/2019

Thank you for the feedback Karol.

AA
Alex A.
Santa Ana, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/03/2019 Category: Service
The service department provided excellent service.
But I already filed out this survey about a week or so ago. This is a duplicate.

Thank you Alex.

DN
Daniel N.
05/02/2019
Tom was great!
Tom handled my recalls very professionally and got me out of there fast.

Thanks Dan.

Donald S.
Farson, WY
2018 Hyundai Accent
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Great people
They were very fast and very nice.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Donald we were glad to service your Accent.  Thank you.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Friendly knowledgeable service. I always know that my car is in good hands.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you and we appreciate your business.

04/30/2019 Category: Service
Great job done by all.
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the nice words.

04/26/2019 Category: Service
Good service, closer to home!
This is my first experience with Carson Car Center Hyundai, and although it was just for an oil & filter change and wheel rotation, I felt that it was performed in a prompt and courteous way. The Service Mgr. was friendly and courteous, and answered questions that I had about the operation of my vehicle. Although I had leased my Elantra from another dealer, I find it more convenient to use a dealer that's much closer to my residence, and I feel that my needs were met entirely at Carson Car Center Hyundai. I will be using their services again!
John N. from Carson Car Center Hyundai responded on 04/27/2019

Thanks for the feedback.  We look forward to serving your future automotive needs.