Cascade Collision Repair - Lehi

Jeen B. on 12/16/2016
"Disappointed"
I used to like them up until I brought my car for a much lesser damage than the previous car I brought to them but it’s been going on a month and 3 weeks now I still don’t have my car. I am sooo disappointed and when I get my car back I hope I will not see Cascade again! When the car was done, their staff broke my keys. So they had to take it to MBenz to order a new set of keys so they can program everything with my car with the new set of keys. I already went over the limit for my rental car that my insurance provided ended up paying $500. When you talk to them tho’ it sounds like it is my fault that I don’t have my car yet! Seriously~ you need a competent workers!
Review Created: 12/16/2016 02:50 PM
Greg R. on 06/14/2016
"Not very satisfied"
Took longer than was quoted over a month. Parts put on were not the same as before. My expensive PIAA lights were replaced with oem headlights. and paint is not matched at all so bad I it is in Orem getting repainted as I type. Lehi I will never go back to you for repairs. whole front end needed replaced and when a part was popping less than a month after repair I went back and they said it was not there problem (how i do not know why it is not there problem they replaced the whole front end) costed me 400 bucks extra. The tire they replaced was not even the same tire i had on now i have 3 tires with same tred and one with completely different tred. Still have a sound in front end that they never look at. Paint Sucks they must have had a blind person try and match the paint its a 2011 grey ram and it looks like crap. DONT GO TO CASCADE. Wish i could take away the one star i gave it
Service Date: 09/18/2015
Review Created: 06/14/2016 07:43 AM
Jacob B. on 06/03/2016
Jacob said he was not satisfied with the work performed to his vehicle. He had to take his vehicle to another business for repairs. The work took an additional three days because someone scuffed up the paint job. He has spoken with the owner of this business, Brian, as well as the insurance company.
Service Date: 04/11/2016
Review Created: 06/03/2016
Nichole L. on 11/09/2015
"Horrible Place!"
I have brought my car back 3 times to have a leak fixed. They still did not fix the problem and now my husband will have to fix it. I have had my car there for about 2 weeks now, no one has called me once to let me know what was going on with it and when I called they didn't have any notes on it and told me to call back on Monday! Unbelievable!! Very, Very Unhappy customer!
Service Date: 11/09/2015
Review Created: 11/09/2015 11:36 AM
Alfred B. on 12/08/2014
Alfred said the door handle to the rear hatch was not working when the vehicle was picked up. There was overspray on the side of the vehicle, a scratch and glue by one of the taillights. There was an issue with the 4WD so they took the vehicle to the dealership to have the issue diagnosed but the issue was not found. They never followed up with him regarding the 4WD and told him to contact his insurance company. He notified the insurance company and after waiting three weeks for his call to be returned, he figured out the issue and fixed it himself. He was not satisfied with the courtesy and professionalism of the personnel but chose not to elaborate on the reason. He would not recommend the business because they left him hanging with the 4WD.
Service Date: 11/26/2014
Review Created: 12/08/2014
Falicia f. on 04/11/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"worst experience ever TWICE"
I have never been more disappointed in my life twice. I went in to get my bumper painted and a three day job turned into a two and a half week job cause they couldn't gey the color match right. On top of getting caught hot roding my carI didn't get it back for over triple the estimated time just about. Then after some apologies on their behalf I decide to take my truck there for a second chance at my business. Worse decision ever. It was nothing but a bad idea. After another estimated time doubled on our time without or vehicle we awaited the finished job. We got home to wash it and what do we get over spray all over the vehicle. Not ok not the first time but the second time. I have never been so disappointed with an auto body shop in my life and not to mention some of the paint is noticeable that it wasn't done to the expectations that I paid for. Very dossapointed I wish I didnt have to go back to get all this over spray off my front window and all over my vehicle.
Service Date: 04/11/2014
Review Created: 04/11/2014 03:54 PM
Chelsey S. on 01/03/2014
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Terrible Service and Timing"
Dishonest and Unreliable. They took over 3 weeks and kept pushing back our deadline saying they forgot parts and had to order them. They always took ten minute holds on the phone and never really knew what they were doing.
Service Date: 01/03/2014
Review Created: 01/03/2014 11:01 AM
Chris J. on 07/06/2013
Chris said they were good about getting the vehicle in as fast as they could, but he would not recommend them for several reasons. The secretary made him come in unnecessarily 3 times. Chris saw the kid that worked on his vehicle making crazy u-turns and joy riding in Chris' vehicle. He slammed on the brakes when he saw that Chris noticed him. His vehicle was not returned clean and had soda spilled in it. Chris withheld $500 from his payment because of it, but the business did agree to clean it. The manager talked to the kid, who admitted he had soda in the vehicle. He was not satisfied with the quality because they did not do the front bumper correctly. His vehicle was late about 5 days overall, because they had to re-do the bumper. They did not pick up his vehicle from his work place at the time they promised. They were very late, which left him stranded. At the end of the repairs, he gave them directions about where to return the vehicle, but they took it to his work place instead. Also, they drove around for about 30 minutes looking for him, when he had given them instructions. He was not even at work that day. He was not completely satisfied with their courtesy or professionalism because every department messed up something.
Service Date: 06/12/2013
Review Created: 07/06/2013
Brian F. on 07/01/2013
"Terrible Customer Service"
Called to make an appointment receptionist very hateful.
Service Date: 07/01/2013