Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Charles B.
Columbia, MD
09/24/2019
Terrible Techs negative 1 rating
These people suck! They do not know what they are doing....I took my vehicle in and let these crooks know what was going on. They supposedly made a repair to something that was not the problem. I am now stuck with the same problem that I took it in for. They are now ignoring my requests for proof. I know what I told them. They have pictures of every area accept for the area that was the most expensive. If you have thousands to through away these are your people.

Maria C.
Baltimore, MD
09/18/2019
Bad business practices
Had a horrible experience. My cars one brake hose broke ... Ok no big deal went to get it looked at and they wanted to replace the tire two sets of rotors and two sets of brake pads. All which werent needed because I. Originally got brakes rotors and brand new tires in February.... Its now September. The brakes and rotors just needed a good cleaning with part cleaner. Nothing more nothing less. So a 20$ part plus labor(which ia how much the hose costs. Plus brake fluid) turned into a 650$

So they refused to just replace the hose for me. Instead they wanted to replace the pads and recondition the rotors. And replace the hose that broke. So to make a long frustated story short, these people are theives. They would not just replace the hose that was broken deemed the car unsafe but yet was ok with taking 70$ to diagnose the car issue and have us drive the car home on just 3 workable brakes. Go figure. Thats safer I guess. Letting us "drive off your lot" with not working brakes rather then just replace the hose.

Do not recommend. Poor business practices. Deana is extremely argumentative and confrontational... Matt is super nice... But I do not recommend. We will not be back

MO
matt o.
Halethorpe, MD
05/07/2017
they break your vehicle.
caton auto is the worst ever. they wreck your car.