Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5Overall Rating 4.2/5rating 4.2

Robert B.
Upperco, MD
05/16/2019
Bobby B,
On time , everytime, pick a date , it's done
never a worry, affordable, reasonable, rates,
courteous service, glad to be part of the Caton Auto Clinic Family and so is my Hummer is happy too!!.

Ralph B.

Robert B.
Upperco, MD
03/28/2019
Brake Service
I am a repeat customer, the best service price and honesty, would not go anywhere else, highly recommend, The best!!

Thomas M.
Gwynn Oak, MD
03/13/2019
Honest, Helpful and Support Centered Family Business
This Family owned service center us honest, giving me the right information I need to get the job done - nothing more, nothing less.
The staff is helpful, courteous and understanding... when I was carjacked, they were supportive and found creatve ways to help me afford the repairs for the damage done to my car.
The owners were personally supportive and encouraging to me in the face of my shock at having been carjcked. They did their best to make me feel that they were there to support me through this process, keeping me informed every step of the way. They found ways to make me feel welcomed and provided personal stories of similar experiences to show that they understood my situation and knew how traumatizing an experience carjacking can be.
In the end, they even found creative way to work with me, so that I could afford the repairs I needed to get back on the road.
I can't say enough good things about this car service center, its supportive staff, and caring owners. Caton Auto is my car care center. Come and experience Caton Auto for yourself - they will be your personal auto repair center, too.

IM
Igor M.
11/15/2018
Great
Been going there over 30 years. Great service, very friendly, competent, and honest

FP
FRANK P.
Bel Air, MD
10/01/2011
Five Star
I want to thank you for your quick service, and your honesty. That will go a long way with me and all the people I have already told about your honesty. Thanks again.

DUANE P.
Ellicott City, MD
09/12/2011
Provides great service in a great atmopshere

KEITH S.
Pikesville, MD
09/06/2011
Great service as always
Best place I've ever worked with to get work done on vehicles. Always call them first when something is up with one of my vehicles.

RON M.
08/25/2011
Service was good
Service was good

ED
ELI D.
08/19/2011
Keeping my Camry in tip top shape
Great service as usual from my friends at Caton Auto.

DANE L.
08/10/2011
Always the Best
I have never been disappointed with the service at Caton Auto Clinic. They excel at every aspect of car repair (customer service, quality work, reasonable prices, great communication, honest interaction, wise advice, etc.). I would not take my cars anywhere else. They are simply the best.

DT
DAN T.
08/07/2011
broken electric window closing mechanism
friendly and efficient repair of broken electic window mechanism repair

PC
PATTY C.
Westminster, MD
08/06/2011
Highly recommended
When I take my vehicle to Caton Auto Clinic, I know the correct repairs are being done to my vehicle. They are trustworthy and they do the job right. I know I'm not being lied to and charged for repairs that didn't happen, or talked into unnecessary repairs. I won't take my vehicles anywhere else.

ES
EDWARD S.
07/20/2011
Excellent Customer Relations
Have bought tires and had some minor work done and have been very pleased with everybody. The people are great and very understanding and helpful. The work has been excellent and goes along with everybody working together. I would and do recommend them to anybody and everybody.