TC
TONI C.
Swansboro, NC
05/02/2018
Excellent as always
Thank you for always taking care of me!

04/17/2018
Great service and they get you in if they are not too busy. They stay busy because of the location, and service they provide.

CE
CHARLES E.
Buick Enclave
04/10/2018
Quality Care for Affordable Price
Cedar Point Tire has an incredible crew of honest and dependable tire, mechanic, and customer service professionals. You can depend on them for quality work at an affordable price.

JOHN S.
Stella, NC
Volvo XC90
03/23/2018
Friendly and professional!!
Friendly and professional !

12/20/2017
Great Service.
CPT always takes my F150 in a flash! Only took 30 mins for tire rotation, oil change, and nitrogen fill! I caught them at the right time of day.

AMY M.
12/03/2017
Courteous, fast, and reasonable!
This establishment has been servicing my car for the past two years when I moved back to the area. They almost always fit me in when I call last minute and are always so nice and fast. My poor car probably wouldn’t get serviced as often if it wasn’t for these guys!

AA
ANITA A.
Cape Carteret, NC
Dodge Ram Van
11/09/2017
Personalized customer service from the moment you walk in the door.
Last week one of my vehicles stalled out and I was able to get to the shop. Lloyd took the van out for a road test and was not able to repeat the occurance but assured me that he was positive it was a fluke. Having had Lloyd work on my vans in the past, I knew he knew what he was talking about. When I asked ?how much, his reply was "NO Charge". This week I my right headlight was out on another vechicle. I pulled in, grabbed a cup of coffee and before I could even take my first sip, it was repaired. These are just 2 instances of my history with Cedar Point Tire. I have been going there for several years and always receive the "red carpet" treatment. I have referred friends who have been just as satisfied.

10/10/2017
Immediate service
CEDAR POINT TOOK ME RIGHT IN AGAIN!!! After not having an appointment. Mark and Staff always courteous as usual. I don't know why my original oil plug was stripped. But they replaced it.

DA
DONNIE A.
Swansboro, NC
10/04/2017
Friendly and knowledgeable staff, my vehicles are always ready on time.
I highly recommend Cedar Point Tire for all your automobile needs.

DUSTIN P.
09/05/2017
Quality Workmanship
Friendly people, great service, reasonable prices. Every time I have work done on my vehicle, it's always top quality.

Mercedes-Benz E300
08/30/2017
Every visit is great
Had to have my auto inspected and also had a malfunctioning brake light attended too. Cedar point corrected an error that had been made at a prior point in time and did not charge me for this correction. Honesty is very important to them. I appreciate it and suggest everyone to have there auto serviced here. Vin Mikkelsen

AA
ANDREW A.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/28/2017
Great!
Been a returning customer for years - Honest and Honorable business. Great People. Great Service. Great Prices. Keeps my 3 cars on the road hassle free and cost effective - keeps me coming back without care or concern to go anywhere else. I'm always satisfied, or they take immediate steps to address and correct any issues or questions on the very rare occasion that one may arise after servicing.

AO
ASHLY O.
Cedar Point, NC
06/15/2017
Lube & Oil
Always welcoming and consistently reliable in their work!! Thank you!!!

ANDREW B.

WW
WADE W.
Hyundai Genesis
05/11/2017
Could not ask for better service.
Timely, friendly and efficient.

Mercedes-Benz E300
02/23/2017
Perfection
Had a person attempt to repair the rear brake light in my auto and he couldn't figure it out. Brought the car to Cedar Point and they repaired in 15 minutes and the TOTAL bill was 7 Dollars. Need I say more????!!!! Give them a chance to work on your auto and I think you will be equally pleased.

Mercedes-Benz E320
02/07/2017
Cedar Point always completes a job as quickly as possible, but more importantly the job is done accurately and reasonably priced,

JERRY/PAULA R.
Chevrolet Suburban
02/02/2017
Great service as usual.
Always professional and always good diagnosis. No throwing parts at the problem like other places do.

01/26/2017
The Staff always makes sure questions are answered and gets me in and on time, even short notice.

JOHN R.
Cedar Point, NC
Chevrolet Silverado
01/13/2017
Service service service
Outstanding customer service! You know they always are going beyond just the service requested being observant of other potential needs.