Census Auto Repair And Sales

Hilaire T. on 09/15/2017
Hilaire said the business didn't fix the issue with his engine. They charged him for an oil change service that they didn't do. They sent him to another dealership for the oil change because they did not do an oil change in the first place or put any oil in his vehicle. They charged him an additional $400 for a tune up but he doesn't know if they really did it. They are not professional. When he sent a picture to the manager about the lack of oil in his vehicle the manager said he wanted to fire the mechanic who worked on his vehicle. Hilaire said he felt that wasn't fair. His check engine light came on after the service.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Service Date: 09/06/2017
Review Created: 09/15/2017
David B. on 08/18/2017
David said he took his vehicle to this business on Wednesday. He also took the parts he needed for a tune-up. They put the parts on his vehicle but now his vehicle is not running right. He will take it back to the business if they will correct the mistakes they made.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E420
Service Date: 08/16/2017
Review Created: 08/18/2017
Sharray P. on 06/02/2017
"Poor Auto Shop"
Please do not take your car to this place!!! I am a female and they tried there hand to get over on me. One mechanic is very lazy!!! I took my car to get rotters and pads and had to go back because my calibers was blue they tried to say it's nothing wrong with it, then they going to tell me they will test drive it, came back n say it's not making a noise. I drove my car and tell him to ride in the car with me then he going to say I hear it it's the pads. I go back to the shop he did something to my car then going to say it's the axel!!! Wtf this lil man thought I didn't know what an axel was. When u turn your car u will hear breaking noise, that's an axel damage sound, as soon as I pressed on brakes in the car with the lil mechanic he said pads like he knew what's was wrong with it the whole time!!! Tay the guy in the front going to tell me I have to pay $42..80 to inspect the problem of it comes back not regarding the issue I came in for I will be charge. I already knew it was the issue so I knew I wouldn't be charge. From an previous mechanic that told me to go back to them. I played stupid n dumb and let them charge me!! Now I'm taking them to court!!! Small claims!!! I am demanding to get my money back from the first time and second time!! I will not let my family n friends go there!!! They will not fix the problem they created!!!! This is poor business that needs to heard to the BBB!!'
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 06/01/2017
Review Created: 06/02/2017 03:30 AM
Terence B. on 09/24/2016
Terence said he was very unhappy with the service. He said they kept pushing his appointment time back for days. They did not correctly fix the vehicle. The business also took something apart on his headlights and they didn't put it back together. The work was never finished. He eventually took his vehicle somewhere else, which cost him more money.
Vehicle: Volvo S40