Overall Rating 2.5/5Overall Rating 2.5/5rating 2.5rating 2.5rating 2.5

LA
Liriano A.
Hyundai Genesis
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Liriano said the customer service was good.

Tarek M.
Maryland
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Tarek said everything came out great.

REGINALD W.
District Heights, MD
BMW 750Li
12/01/2018
Back on the road again thanks Philmark
My BMW was down but now it's back and ready to deive out of town, my car is reliable once again thanks Philmark...

MJ
M J.
Bowie, MD
11/27/2018
Super mark to the rescue!!
After losing my part and not having my car fixed ... Mark communicated with me very well and let me know how procedure works and other entities to the PhilMark operation . Mark also went above and beyond to make sure my problem was fixed and rectified before returning my vehicle for the second time . I am very happy with the work and the communication that was done to my car and the promptness of my second visit of my car being priority in and out the door !!

11/27/2018
Never again
They had my car there 2 and 1/2 days for a simple 4 wire issue..i brought my own dealer part..wich they didn’t use..they never called me to keep me updated on service moves with my car..when i got my car back it was in the same condition and wiring set up.. I specifically brought a new part so they could rewire it the right way they use my old wires to rewire it … bootleg .. I paid over $200 for what ?
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 12/03/2018

Mr. Jones, We regret the experience you had and the lack of communication you encountered.  Unfortunately, dropping off around the holiday didn't help either of us and not having the right technician around didn't help the delay although electrical issues normally do take more time than other regular services.

Thank you for understanding and taking my call.  I have you set up to get resolved this week and put this behind.  Although we are in a tough pleasing service industry, We are always aiming to excell and provide the best quality service possibly.  Looking forward to making you happy and see you soon.

MARC KHOURY
301-899-8989

EC
ERLINDA C.
Hyattsville, MD
11/22/2018
Service and staff
The staff is professional and the service is outstanding. When you leave this facility, you feel that all the personnel had your best interest in mind and treated you as an individual and not a number. Even days later, you know that the services provided were mandatory and not something to add to the bottom line. Will definitely recommend to others.

WW
WILL W.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
11/20/2018
Timely and Efficient
I have been going to Philmark for over 10 years. My vehicle was diagnosed and repaired quickly at a reasonable price as always--I have been going to Philmark for over 10 years. They know what they are doing..no guessing and hoping it works! Thanks again Philmark!

MELVENE L.
Woodbridge, VA
Expertise, Service and Cost
Consistent good service, expertise, reliability, and economical.

Temple Hills, MD
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
Convenient/Great same day service
I glad to have a reliable place to take my car that's close to where I live

LF
LARRY F.
Fort Washington, MD
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
11/15/2018
I was very pleased with the service Philmark provided for me in a very timely manner. Thanks again to the PHILMARK A-Team🔧
Thanks again to the Philmark A-Team🔧

ROBERT H.
Pontiac Firebird
11/09/2018
good
good service

Darryl R.
Chevrolet Suburban
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Darryl said everything was perfect during his experience at this business.

AJ
Anthony J.
Audi S5
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Anthony said he is pleased with the work that was completed. The prices are too high.

Greenbelt, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
11/08/2018
Philmarks the best

Quick turnaround

Best prices for quality service in the DMV !!!!!!!

Mark C.
Land Rover Range Rover
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Mark said this business did a great job. They provided him same day service. His vehicle is running and working perfectly fine.

DT
DEE T.
Oxon Hill, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/30/2018
Service Repair
Professionalism and great customer service. They made recommendations and made me feel valued as a customer. They keep great records. As woman I don’t feel misled by them.

ANTONIO B.

Charles W.
Brandywine, MD
Mercedes-Benz C300
10/30/2018 Category: Service
Charles said that everything was perfect and done on time.

Michele H.
Suitland, MD
BMW 750xi
10/27/2018 Category: Service
Michele said that the place had good communication and a quick turnaround.

DJ
Dominique J.
Dodge Charger
10/26/2018 Category: Service
Dominique said this business did a good job.

EE
EDSEL E.
10/24/2018
Not surprised one bit...
After working with John, Mark and Jessie in the past,, in getting my vehicle pass DC inspections (could not be achieved by local BMW dealerships for less than $8000 but was achieved by John for less than $3k) I was more than happy to return for routine maintenance. These guys make the expense of owning a BMW and keeping it running like a beast a twice over enjoyable experience. Thank you gentlemen and your great team of professionally minded mechanics at PholMark Service center.
You guys ROCK!!!!