Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

JJ
JOSEPH J.
Temple Hills, MD
Mercedes-Benz C240
05/05/2021
Easy Appointments and Fair Prices.
My Mercedes is 20 years old now and still running good. One of the reasons for this is the expert service I get from Philmark Service Center. I took my car to the Mercedes Dealership for the first 9 years and then I was told about Philmark. I have been taking my car to Philmark for all services since 2010 and I have never had a problem.

DONNA S.
Suitland, MD
Mercedes-Benz E350
04/26/2021
Great Auto Service Crnter
Great customer service. Wait time is minimal. Pricing is reasonable. This was my 3rd service on my Mercedes E350 vehicle.

Kimberly S.
Pasadena, MD
Mercedes-Benz C250
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Kimberly said the attention to detail and customer service were exceptional. Other places have given her the run around, this is her second time there and they did exceptionally well.

TY
Trent Y.
Lexus LS 460
04/08/2021 Category: Service
Trent said he likes the way they don't try to rip him off, good customer service, good quality work, he likes taking his vehicle there, and they do good work.

TR
TIMOTHY R.
Temple Hills, MD
Mercedes-Benz S430
04/07/2021
Appreciated
Phil mark Service Center ROCKS!!!!

LK
LENNY K.
Hyundai Azera
04/03/2021
Respectable and reliable service!
I took my other car in for replacement parts and was informed that what I wanted to replace wasn’t necessary at that time! Honesty and respect for their customers. Thank you Philmark!

PH
Patrick H.
Suitland, MD
Lexus ES 350
04/03/2021 Category: Service
Patrick said the staff are very helpful, have reasonable prices and took care of everything and more.

LK
LENNY K.
Cadillac DTS
04/01/2021
No Hassle and Honest Work
I never feel that I'm being taken for my money at Philmark Service Center! They are always professional and the work that they did on my Cadillac was exceptional. If you want good and honest work done on your car, please visit them.

Jewerl G.
Mercedes-Benz GLC
04/01/2021 Category: Service
Jewerl said John was very informative, over the phone and made her feel comfortable about taking her vehicle to them. Mark was very patient, informative and explained everything to her.

WA
Wayne A.
Maryland
Jaguar XJ
03/24/2021 Category: Service
Wayne said the service was outstanding but they had his vehicle for a week before he heard anything from them.

VG
VON G.
Oxon Hill, MD
03/23/2021
Always great service
I can't express how much I feel about these guys every time I go to philmark I am satisfied. These guys are great Mark, John and Howe thanks guys.

BC
Belinda C.
Mercedes-Benz SL
03/20/2021 Category: Service
Belinda said the staff provided excellent work.

ROBIN M.
GMC Yukon
03/13/2021
The best automotive service center ever. No matter where I purchase a car from, I will always bring it to Philmark for service. My sister brings her car to Philmark for service as well.

Oxon Hill, MD
Lexus GX 470
02/26/2021
Customer friendly
They provide good car service and repair. I think costs are reasonable. Most importantly is that they provide transport home and back when having longer repairs so don’t have to wait in the office.

ME
MICHAEL E.
Potomac, MD
Cadillac Escalade
02/24/2021
Power Steering Pump and Holding Tank
Excellent, trustworthy and cost effective repair.