Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

MJ
M J.
Bowie, MD
12/05/2018
Super mark to the rescue!!
After losing my part and not having my car fixed ... Mark communicated with me very well and let me know how procedure works and other entities to the PhilMark operation . Mark also went above and beyond to make sure my problem was fixed and rectified before returning my vehicle for the second time . I am very happy with the work and the communication that was done to my car and the promptness of my second visit of my car being priority in and out the door !!

11/27/2018
Never again
They had my car there 2 and 1/2 days for a simple 4 wire issue..i brought my own dealer part..wich they didn’t use..they never called me to keep me updated on service moves with my car..when i got my car back it was in the same condition and wiring set up.. I specifically brought a new part so they could rewire it the right way they use my old wires to rewire it … bootleg .. I paid over $200 for what ?
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 12/03/2018

Mr. Jones, We regret the experience you had and the lack of communication you encountered.  Unfortunately, dropping off around the holiday didn't help either of us and not having the right technician around didn't help the delay although electrical issues normally do take more time than other regular services.

Thank you for understanding and taking my call.  I have you set up to get resolved this week and put this behind.  Although we are in a tough pleasing service industry, We are always aiming to excell and provide the best quality service possibly.  Looking forward to making you happy and see you soon.

TONYA M.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/19/2018
Getting over on me
I been going to you'll for years now I really feel like you'll got over on me I'm very hurt by what you'll have done. Pipe bust into my transmission i bought it to you all to be repaired you are charged me 980 dollar and told me that my car will be ok that was A lie. It is still under warranty and you are did not do anything to repair it John inform me that I wouldnt have no problems with it because people told me once something get into the transmission is no more good but that's not what John said he took my money and said my car was all good now I believed in you all I'm sorry that I did you all are license mechanic but you can do this to the people who believed in you all that's not fair that's being. Dishonest you'll will lose a lot of business like that buy getting over on your. Customers I will never come to you'll agin I put you'll in the hands of the lord you'll no you'll were wrong what you'll done to me I work to hard for you'll to get over on me then you charge me 75dollars to used my. Credit card
You'll never done that before but all of a sudden you charge me that people will no about you'll I pay you'll 2100 for. A engine controls system that I probly didn't even need. You'll knew all the time it was the transmission but you wanna tell me its the engine control system because I didnt know cause you all got over on me like I said I put you'll in the hands of the lord you'll will not have any good luck for doing me like that. I put my trust in you all you are failed me

GB
Genia B.
Oxon Hill, MD
05/01/2018
Inconsistent Quotes
Received written quote for shocks from a prior visit... labor 225 and shocks between 150 to 350. Took car (E500) in yesterday for the rear shocks. And now the new quote is an overall total of $2000.... 500 and something for each shock and im guessing the remaining goes toward other parts and labor. Was told that the prior quote was incorrect. If told to a man, i wonder the reaction. Time to move on.

Carrie B.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
04/02/2018 Category: Service
Carrie said, the business did not secure the vehicle's motor mounts and she could have been killed.
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 04/06/2018

Good morning Ms. Blocker,

We regret to hear and apologize for this happening!  None of our service writers heard from you regarding this problem.  I wish you would have brought it to managements attention and gave us an opportunity to make things right.

Again, our apologies and we are here if there is anything we can do to assist or make it up to you.  And if there is an invoice from anyone correcting the problem, please submit it for reimbursement.

LG
LANAE G.
Clinton, MD
Lexus GS 300
11/03/2017
Wouldn't recommend
I was told that my car would be fixed to pass inspection due to check engine light being on, once the money was paid and Less than 24 hours the light came back on now we are told we have to pay more money to get it fixed. What a rip off.
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 11/29/2017

You were clearly notified that there were numerous codes and issues coming from your car and that with it having well over 250,000 miles, that we would need to start by replacing the oxygen sensor for the failed emissions test and that you would have to drive it for couple of days for further testing and repairs.  You were advised that the car needed a bit of a tune up and services but you declined.

LL
LARRY L.
Upper Marlboro, MD
07/16/2017
1998 Ford Explorer
Our vehicle is still running hot.

REED B.
Clinton, MD
Mercedes-Benz C240
02/10/2017
Need to take it back same problem
I still have the same problem
John H. from Philmark Service Center responded on 03/04/2017

Glad you brought it back Mr. Brooks and that we have figured out the other issues.  Let us know if we can further assist you with the Tune Up.

SAMUEL C.
Brandywine, MD
Land Rover Range Rover
01/06/2017
Note Pleased
Brakes are horrible. Squicking, making noises, rough stop. Don't have time to keep taking off work losing money to get car reserviced over and over when I pay to have it done right the first time.

MAHALIA W.
Capitol Heights, MD
BMW 530i
10/08/2015
Poor customer service
This time was not a good experience, I undersatnd that you guys can get quite busy but I do not like to be rushed when discussing my car. I wasn't happy with getting a call this morning asking "when are you coming to get your car" I was never even informed that it was ready!!! when I questioned about a particular issue with my car that I wanted looked at, I was told "I really don't know because I just came in but I know it was handled" I do not feel confident that the issue was rectified or what it even was. My advice is to contact the customer and inform them that you have resolved their issue and what the issue was and when their car will be ready for pick up, not "When are you coming to get your car" as if its been there days past completion.

MICHAEL B.
Mercedes-Benz CL550
08/22/2015
This place service is terrible.
I would never vist this place again
John H. from Philmark Service Center responded on 08/24/2015

The car was diagnoed and repaired properly but the customer was angry because we test drove it overnight. The car was 100% fixed

SHERYL C.
District Heights, MD
GMC Yukon
06/29/2015
requested work for suspension was not performed vehicle was not secured and broken into damaged and stolen stereo system
No sympathy on my loss and did not take responsibility for replacing my stereo system, did not inform me that the vehicle was broken into, did not complete requested work for suspension, poor customer service.
John H. from Philmark Service Center responded on 07/03/2015

We did unfortunately suffer a break in and do regret what happened to your vehicle!  But you have to give us the opportunity to remedy the situation.  We offered to order and install a new radio for you but you demanded it be done that afternoon which is not possible.  Therefore you left.  In regards to your suspension, you and i clearly discussed that the truck needed numerous things considering it has 160k miles on it and we agreed to only do the most necessary to keep your cost down and to achieve a successful allignment which you were only charged $285.  We will be happy to re-address and assist you with the suspension if you would like to stop in.