Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5Overall Rating 2.6/5

Shawn M.
Cadillac Escalade
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said they reset his sensors and checked his engine light.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the vehicle check engine light came back on.
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 05/11/2019

Mr. Marshall,

We didn't perform any work for your check engine light, we reset all your modules and codes for further testing and for you to stop back in once it came back.  Please stop in this week so we can pin point the issue as we explained to you clearly when you were here.  Let us know when Sir and please rescore us once done!

Thank you.
Management

MJ
M J.
Bowie, MD
12/05/2018
Super mark to the rescue!!
After losing my part and not having my car fixed ... Mark communicated with me very well and let me know how procedure works and other entities to the PhilMark operation . Mark also went above and beyond to make sure my problem was fixed and rectified before returning my vehicle for the second time . I am very happy with the work and the communication that was done to my car and the promptness of my second visit of my car being priority in and out the door !!

11/27/2018
Never again
They had my car there 2 and 1/2 days for a simple 4 wire issue..i brought my own dealer part..wich they didn’t use..they never called me to keep me updated on service moves with my car..when i got my car back it was in the same condition and wiring set up.. I specifically brought a new part so they could rewire it the right way they use my old wires to rewire it … bootleg .. I paid over $200 for what ?
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 12/03/2018

Mr. Jones, We regret the experience you had and the lack of communication you encountered.  Unfortunately, dropping off around the holiday didn't help either of us and not having the right technician around didn't help the delay although electrical issues normally do take more time than other regular services.

Thank you for understanding and taking my call.  I have you set up to get resolved this week and put this behind.  Although we are in a tough pleasing service industry, We are always aiming to excell and provide the best quality service possibly.  Looking forward to making you happy and see you soon.

Marsha H.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
02/28/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said that after she took her vehicle back the staff fixed her issue so her vehicle works properly now.

02/12/2018 Category: Service
Marsha said she would recommend the business.
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 02/16/2018

Hello Ms. Harris!  We strive for great reviews and service.  Please let us know what we need to do to achieve a 5 star rating.  We appreciate your business and comments!  Thank you and hope we can continue to assist you and your family with your automotive needs.  Have a great weekend.

GH
GLENDA H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
02/06/2018
JEEP ENGINE LIGHT
Thank you for the explanation regarding the issue with my JEEP, I appreciate the fact that you are working diligently to resolve my concerns and the quick turnaround on my BMW. As always Philmark does a outstanding job addressing my concerns and resolving the issues as quickly as possible.

02/05/2018
Issue w/engine light
Adjustment made did not correct problem and more troubleshooting needs to take place....actually mentioned an O sensor code, however O sensor was not replaced....need to make sure that when I bring in the actual problem is fixed.
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 02/06/2018

Ms Harrison,

As you were aware, we told you we'll need to recheck this week.  We are expecting you, let us know when works!

Jasmine L.
12/07/2017 Category: Service
Jasmine said the business fixed the problem she'd gone there for.

11/27/2017 Category: Service
Jasmine said she meant to ask what exactly was done with her vehicle. The mechanic explained what the part was for, but she did not really understand it. She is hoping for a follow up call from the business for more clarification.
MARC K., PRESIDENT from Philmark Service Center responded on 11/29/2017

Hello Jasmine!  We called you and explained to you exactly what the problem was and your warranty company covered the findings.  When you came in to pick car up, we showed you and explained to you what the part was and the symptoms it causes.  If you're still experiencing ANY issues, please let us know or stop by and we'll be happy to handle it and explain it to you again.  Thank you and we're here when and if you need us again.

Philmark

Bowie, MD
Mercedes-Benz S550
06/17/2021
The professionalism.
The service team resolved my issue!

ROBERT H.

Clinton, MD
Nissan Maxima
06/06/2021
Great Service & Quick Repairs
I appreciate this repair shop because after diagnosis on your vehicle they inform you what to inspect as far as parts and labor. They do not tell you unnecessary repairs like some shops. They are quick and efficient getting you your car back with the work completed correctly.

AJ
Aubrey J.
Washington, DC
06/05/2021 Category: Service
Aubrey said they are good people, do good work, are very knowledgeable, the prices are reasonable and they are able to work on an old, complex BMW. They treated him very fairly the first time he was there and had a good price. This time, unfortunately , they had a little problem and were not able to fix it in a good time frame. Considering the complexity, it was good and he is happy to be on the road again.

ROSALIND M.
Waldorf, MD
Audi Q5
06/04/2021
Great service, always professional.
Service never disappoints!! Great staff and customer service!!

District Heights, MD
Chrysler 300
06/03/2021
The service and quickness in repair
The service was great!!!! The price was reasonable and the repair was quick.

MN
Marquel N.
Temple Hills, MD
06/03/2021 Category: Service
Marquel said the business always does a good job.

JEFF M.
Fort Washington, MD
05/27/2021
Excellent customer service
The whole staff is really good

BJ
BRIAN J.
Lorton, VA
05/26/2021
Best Customer Service in the DC Metro Area
I cannot express how thankful I am to have the Philmark team looking after my aging BMW. I feel like they will definitely help me keep my car running at peak performance and increase its lifespan.

Steven C.
Suitland, MD
05/25/2021 Category: Service
Steven said sometimes he can't remember the name of the person who told him to bring his vehicle in. They take him anyway and to him , that is good service and they do great work.