Census Auto Repair And Sales

Katina R. on 03/29/2017
"Awesome Customer Service. "
The service that I received by Census Auto Repair has been very positive. I never feel as if they are pushing me off to the side. As a single woman, they are not trying to shove a bunch of repairs down my throat. Tay is great and gives awesome customer service and remembers me each time I visit. The only reason that I am giving them 3 STARS is because once my vehicle was serviced, the same issue happened again within 24 hours of getting it back. When I came back in Tay immediately scheduled me to come back in. I will do another review after I take the vehicle back tomorrow.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Cruze
Service Date: 03/27/2017
Review Created: 03/29/2017 08:02 AM
Deborah E. on 03/07/2017
"not sure if my problem is fixed"
I got my car back on a Friday and then on Sunday my car was leaking antifreeze. So I'm not sure if the problem I brought it in for is fixed because I started experiencing a whole different problem with my car which I never experienced before. The staff there is nice however I believe the mechanics sometimes not sure of what they are doing.
Vehicle: Chrysler LHS
Service Date: 03/03/2017
Review Created: 03/07/2017 04:08 AM
Timothy B. on 07/25/2016
Timothy said he likes the people at this business, but currently he is having a lot of problems with it.
Vehicle: Ford Taurus
Service Date: 07/21/2016
Review Created: 07/25/2016
Amanda N. on 07/14/2016
Amanda said they told her the vehicle was fixed but an hour after she drove out her vehicle broke down again. She had to take it back to them the next day. Unfortunately today, she experienced a big oil leak under her hood so she had to take it back in. She believes they did pretty good because they have been working with her. Even so she wonders why this was problem was not already addressed if they did an inspection.
Vehicle: Toyota Camry
Service Date: 07/11/2016
Review Created: 07/14/2016
Delonta S. on 06/29/2016
Delonta said it was an extremely long wait time for an oil change. She would not recommend them because of the 2 hour wait for an oil change.
Vehicle: Nissan Murano
Service Date: 06/13/2016
Review Created: 06/29/2016
Frank A. on 12/26/2015
"Very Friendly, helpful"
I felt at ease when speaking with the staff professionals here at Census. Even though I just received an estimate of what my repair costs will be, I feel confident that I will receive top notch service for my car. Stay tuned.
Vehicle: Ford Focus