Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

JERRY M.
China Grove, NC
Toyota Avalon
05/14/2019
service and price
Great service and great price’s

DEAN P.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
05/10/2019
Used car inspection
I took a used car to have inspected before a purchase. They gave a very detailed report and were honest in their thoughts. They gave us estimates on what needed to be fixed. Very helpful.

JIM H.
05/09/2019
. Great service!!
Requested appointment by text. Met the same day appointment and received super service!! Efficient service and reasonable price!!

Samual M.
Honda Accord
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Samual said that the place was good, it was a pleasant experience.

JEREMY G.
Jeep Liberty
05/04/2019
Engine replaced
Engine is doing good but got home check engine light came on for a misfire in cylinder 2 went out of town loud noise came from front drive wheel went to inspect the lugs were barely put on that tire could of came off and been a whole lot worse of a situation

TANISHA B.
Sacramento, CA
05/03/2019
Great customer serviceable honest people
I was referred by a family member to go here and I am glad I did. They have great customer service and answered any questions I had. The guys there treated me with respect and were very friendly

Matthews, NC
Kia Rio
05/03/2019
Trustworthy and Valued Service
I have been a customer for 10 years. Why? It is because I trust the staff. I am not local to the area but I do not believe in taking my car to just any place. I have to believe that there is also value in the price. I use to go to the dealership but was able to keep my old car because it was cheaper to fix the part at Certec.

KATHY B.
Nissan Maxima
05/01/2019
Great experience Solve the problem I was on my way offered me advice for future problems
Order the part so the problem didn’t have to come back everything was working fine when I left advice for future problems and guaranteed to assist with very knowledgeable very easy to deal with definitely will use them for my future needs

ST
Shawn T.
Dodge Durango
04/18/2019 Category: Service
Shawn said the service was pretty quick.

KG
Kevin G.
Chevrolet Express Passenger
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Kevin said the business did a great job and he was in and out.

Robert W.
04/06/2019 Category: Service
Robert said he was very happy with the work that was done.

03/27/2019
CerTec always has the best service and the best prices. I will always go here for service.

Michael M.
Buick Regal
03/23/2019
Great service every time
I been coming here for years, they care about your needs and you can trust the job will get done. I currently have 4 cars they serviced when needed and always comes back running better. They are my personal pit crew. Thanks tim, Jay, Chris, and all the mechanics at certec for keeping my cars running at tip-top shape.......🚘 😎

TN
TIM N.
03/18/2019
Competence , Communication & integrity
A clean, professional shop that fixes the problem, maintains a watch & service of my vehicles and stands behind their work. Communication is easy (especially with their text messages set up) and they do their best to fit into my schedule. It's peace of mind knowing you have a place to take your older vehicles to keep them in shape and maintained with people that are not trying to game you. I found their shop when I moved into the area through my Local AAA service; they were highly recommended.

John M.
03/18/2019
Correct issue by going out of their way to help
I dropped of my vehicle for an oil change and left it while I ran some errands. I came back a couple of hours later to find out they had not done the oil change yet. At first I was put off by this as it was the first time this had happened in many years of coming here. They explained they were shorthanded that day and apologized profusely for the error. I understood since I work in a job that is often shorthanded.
They immediately took the vehicle in. What they did next surprised me. They took a substantial amount off the oil change for my inconvenience. This was hugely appreciated. This was not asked for or expected but it is why I come here.

KG
Keyon G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Keyon said the business does the work the same day. He said he does recommend them to others.

AG
Adline G.
GMC Acadia
03/02/2019 Category: Service
Adline said they were really good. She really enjoyed it and they did a great job.

Charlotte, NC
02/27/2019
Awesome service
Great service ! I would recommend this place to anyone !!

Scott M.
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Scott said everything was fine at the business.

BOB S.
Lexus ES 300
02/14/2019
Trustworthy, honest!
I have been doing business with Certec automotive for 10 years now. They are honest, trustworthy and dependable. They have done all the service work on my Lexus ES 300. I would recommend them to any of my friends!