Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5Overall Rating 4.66667/5rating 4.66667
Overall Rating 1.33333/5rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333rating 1.33333

07/22/2019
Nice staff, overpriced like corporate chains would be..
Went in for an AC service and told them that we knew the compressor was bad, refused to quote us for replacing the compressor and parts without doing service. So paid for service, and then quoted us $1300 for replacement, called around and found that they were charging us almost double in parts & for things that didn’t need done.
Tim B., Owner from Certec Automotive responded on 07/22/2019

So sorry for miscommunicatiion. glas I was able to talk to Scott over phone and resolve this. Thank you

SK
SHANA K.
07/20/2019
I love these guys I have 7 vehicles and these are the only guys I have ever let turn a wrench on my vehicles I trust them implicitly

Segi C.
BMW 525i
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Segi said his experience was fine and everything was good.

TERESA S.
Honda Civic Cpe
07/18/2019
A/C service
I really appreciate Jay getting me in to the shop as fast has he did. With temperatures in the 90’s a girl can’t go without air. Ryan was very informative explaining the issues and after service I’m happy to report I have ice cold air. Just pray that is all it needed.

AC
Allison C.
HUMMER H3
07/17/2019
Great service and customer service!
No one enjoys car service; however, I enjoy and appreciate the service I receive from the personnel at Certec, whether I am referencing the Crew in the service bays, or the gentlemen in the front office, I am always pleased and enjoy my visits. Prices are reasonable and comparable and truth be told, I will always choose Certec even if they are a little more on an estimate because I value their expertise.

Robert H.
07/17/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the staff did what he needed done and did it in a timely manner. They had a clean facility.

Rockwell, NC
Ford Edge
07/16/2019
Convenient. Friendly
Never had a bad experience. Very dedicated to quality service

Larry B.
Buick Rendezvous
07/11/2019
best service in the world best service I would recommend to a friend and family members
I think this is the best service company and we're very friendly and service is great I have no problems with my car after taking it to certitech

VH
VICKIE H.
China Grove, NC
07/10/2019
I walked in they took me right in
I walked in and told him what I wanted he checked and no appointments took me right in it didn't take them long they were put fast

RICK C.
07/09/2019
I’ll keep coming the do great work

AC
Andy C.
Nissan Maxima
07/09/2019
Always professional and friendly
They always take care of my car for the past 10 years I trust them and have always felt like they know what is best for the cat.

Scott M.
07/08/2019 Category: Service
Scott said the service was good.

Jason R.
Charlotte, NC
07/06/2019
Quality service as always
Tim and the gang at Certec are always friendly and provide honest assessment of what you need repaired

MEGAN R.
Nissan Sentra
07/03/2019
I would highly recommend. The staff was polite, knowledgeable, and efficient. My car was towed to the shop, they called to let me know it arrived and fixed the issue same day. Service was fast and friendly!

FG
FAYE G.
Pontiac Vibe
07/03/2019
Always great
Always satisfied with Certec... Tim and Jay are always there for me and I trust them and their opinion...

MICHEAL D.
07/02/2019
Great service and friendly too
I had an appointment and when I arrived they greeted me and took care of what I was looking to have done in a very timely manner. Very professional. And I felt that I got a lot of value fro very professional. And I felt that I got a lot of value for my money.

FL
Franklin L.
07/01/2019
Quality work now costs more
Competent work / cordial staff still. Prices no longer savings versus dealer though. Recently had a battery replaced at higher price than dealer.

PR
PAUL, NICOLE R.
Hyundai Genesis
07/01/2019
They took time to figure out the problem with my genesis to ensure I don’t come back with the same problem over again. The attention to look at every detail is what I expected and received.

GK
Germano K.
07/01/2019 Category: Service
Germano said that it was easy to get an appointment at the place, they were friendly and his work was done properly.

JOSE S.
06/27/2019
Great place and amazing service
I am always happy to take my truck here. They do the best service and never push you into doing anything the your vehicle doesn’t need only what is recommended. The staff could not be more friendly and knowledgeable.