JOE M.
Ram 1500
08/02/2018
Speed and honesty
I have been coming to Champion for years bringing all my vehicles and wouldn't change for nothing

ROBIN M.
Palm Desert, CA
Land Rover LR3
06/09/2018
Land Rover at Champion Auto
I take my Land Rover LR3 because of Victor a certified mechanic who knows what he is doing . Joel at the
front desk is a pleasure to work with
re getting an appointment and having everything done on time within the quoted budget .
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks for the great review Robin! We are here to help you out anytime. It's such a pleasure having customers like you.

charles h.
Indio, CA
04/26/2018
We were refereed to your business from an friend, the office staff to be very courteous an friendly. All repairs were explained in detail, no pressure was applied for us to have more work done, which we have experienced at other car repair shops. We were given the opportunity to look at the vehicle to see was was repaired. I would recommend this shop to anyone the asked.
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Charles! We are thrilled you were fullfilled with our work.

MELISSA M.
La Quinta, CA
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/22/2018
The staff here took the time to inform me about everything that was going on with my car. They showed me the parts that were damaged and fixed what could be safely fixed. They also showed me what couldn’t be safely fixed and replaced that. I highly recommend Champion.
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 04/26/2018

Thanks for the review Melissa! Hope to see you again.

ANN B.
Toyota Celica
04/11/2018
Customer Service
I so appreciated having my car attended to right away. Being shuttled to and from home was a huge courtesy! The problem was remedied, and I feel my car has been given a new lease on life, so to speak. Thank you, Joel, for your help!

DENE S.
Rancho Mirage, CA
04/10/2018
Truck service
Requested tire pressure check, was not done

GS
gary s.
Thousand Palms, CA
03/24/2018
First time experience
Joel and his mechanics showed and explained to me what repairs I needed on my car. They recommended what repairs needed immediate attention and what would be needed later. Great work done on my car with satifaction and warranties guaranteed. I also like the shuttle service. The waiting room area is comfortable with cookies to snack on. Perhaps a coffee pot and water cooler could be added along with a different tv subscriber and internet, if it hasn't been done already.

DENE S.
Rancho Mirage, CA
Acura RSX
03/07/2018
Outstanding customer service
I took my 2005 Acura to Champion Auto for a safety inspection and was impressed with the excellent customer service and the time they took in explaining the inspection process to me. They presented what needed to be done and the cost in terms I could understand and showed me pictures of the parts and their function. I encourage all my friends to take their cars for service, knowing they will get first class service at affordable, competitive prices.

JAN C.
Palm Desert, CA
Chrysler Pacifica
03/04/2018
Best customer service!
Joel provided clear and knowledgeable advice regarding my car and I was very pleased with the results.

RAY S.
Cathedral City, CA
Pontiac G6
02/09/2018
Chris
Great service, great manager, great technicians and great prices! Overall, just a great place to take your vehicle for servicing! My husband, Ray, and I would never go anywhere else. ♥️♥️
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 02/12/2018

Hello Chris! We are so glad to have you as customers! Thanks for the amazing review.

CHRIS H.
Dodge Avenger
02/07/2018
Diagnosed and repaired my problem and quickly fixed it. Great place
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you Chris for this review! We are so happy to have you as a customer.

YR
YSELA R.
Mazda B3000
01/25/2018
best service
very good service , the best prices and customer service
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you for this review Ysela! We are glad to help you next time.

TH
TIMOTHY H.
01/12/2018
Reliable
You can trust Joel.
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 01/30/2018

Thanks for the review Timothy!

PG
PATRICIA (PAT) G.
11/12/2017
Treated like family
Treated like family. Made sure I was comfortable while waiting.
Yayo G., Owner from Champion Auto Service responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you Pat! It's always a pleasure!

RJ
RUSSEL J.
Waxahachie, TX
Volkswagen Passat
09/29/2017
Accurate work and nice people
We were on a trip from Texas to Oregon. The VW dealership couldn't get me in until the following day, but Champion helped me immediately. They made me comfortable and explained each step they took in repairinging my car, and I was confident in their work. Good work Champion
Yayo G., Owner from Champion Auto Service responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you Sir! It was a pleasure taking care of you. Any time!
Hope you had a good trip.

MIKE R.
Cathedral City, CA
Kia Optima
09/24/2017
The Staff and service there are always great, including a personal shuttle to and from if one needs it.
I have been there on more than one occassion
- they are the BEST! DEFINATELY 5 STAR Service!
Yayo G., Owner from Champion Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you Mike! We appreciate your business and please let us know when you need something else, we are here to help.

DIANA G.
Buena Park, CA
09/22/2017
Juicylips
Seem to be a good place
Yayo G., Owner from Champion Auto Service responded on 09/25/2017

Thank you Diana! I am glad you had a good impression and hopefully we can serve you in the near future.

DAMON C.
Ford
09/19/2017
Very Attentive employees. aswered all our questions.
Joel Rojo excellent customer service. Above and beyond to accommidate us in getting Oil Change and Smog inspection done on such short notice.

JOE M.
Ram 1500
09/03/2017
Smiles
Excelente customer service, Angie does an excellent job in all she does. The mechanics are there to greet you. I bring all my vehicles and have the highest trust in their work
Yayo G., Owner from Champion Auto Service responded on 09/20/2017

Thank you Joe, we will be here to help you any time. We appreciate your business!

EG
Edmundo G.
Porsche 911 Carrera
08/01/2017
owner is hands-on at this auto service establishment.
The owner of Champion is very helpful in determining exactly what needs to be done next on my vehicle.