Latest Review about 2 months ago

VAUGHN / ROBERT D.
Chevrolet Astro
10/06/2018
My review on service for my Astro Van
The service at Champion Auto Service is tip top from start to end. I have been a customer for several years and have always been Highly Satisfied with their customer service. They always provide a ride home or pick up when needed . In fact on the last visit they called Uber and paid for my ride home as part of their appreciation for my business. Thanks Champion for being the best is service:):):)

GS
GIL S.
Indio, CA
09/26/2018
Employees
Will away go back love it.

RP
RICHARD P.
09/25/2018
So Pleased with our Visit
All I can say is that Champion repaired our problem in a very cost-effective, timely and professional manner. It was a problem we've been experiencing for months and fixed in one day. The staff was very helpful and friendly as well.

ANN B.
Toyota Celica
09/21/2018
Professional & Friendly
I am very pleased to have found a Champion Auto. I appreciate the friendly service and the professionalism. It is not always easy to find the right place to have your car serviced, and I feel I have at Champion Auto.

VD
VAUGHN / ROBERT D.
Chevrolet Astro
09/05/2018
My review on service for my Astro Van
You guys always provide great service and communication when I do business with you. It is a blessing to have a ride home after dropping my car off which allows me to get back to work at my office. Your pricing and time frame of repair are another win. I am a customer for life and will always call or stop by your shop when my car needs something.

Thanks again

Vaughn Douglass

JOE M.
Ram 1500
08/02/2018
Speed and honesty
I have been coming to Champion for years bringing all my vehicles and wouldn't change for nothing

ROBIN M.
Palm Desert, CA
Land Rover LR3
06/09/2018
Land Rover at Champion Auto
I take my Land Rover LR3 because of Victor a certified mechanic who knows what he is doing . Joel at the
front desk is a pleasure to work with
re getting an appointment and having everything done on time within the quoted budget .
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 06/11/2018

Thanks for the great review Robin! We are here to help you out anytime. It's such a pleasure having customers like you.

charles h.
Indio, CA
04/26/2018
We were refereed to your business from an friend, the office staff to be very courteous an friendly. All repairs were explained in detail, no pressure was applied for us to have more work done, which we have experienced at other car repair shops. We were given the opportunity to look at the vehicle to see was was repaired. I would recommend this shop to anyone the asked.
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 04/26/2018

Thank you Charles! We are thrilled you were fullfilled with our work.

MELISSA M.
La Quinta, CA
Hyundai Elantra GT
04/22/2018
The staff here took the time to inform me about everything that was going on with my car. They showed me the parts that were damaged and fixed what could be safely fixed. They also showed me what couldn’t be safely fixed and replaced that. I highly recommend Champion.
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 04/26/2018

Thanks for the review Melissa! Hope to see you again.

ANN B.
Toyota Celica
04/11/2018
Customer Service
I so appreciated having my car attended to right away. Being shuttled to and from home was a huge courtesy! The problem was remedied, and I feel my car has been given a new lease on life, so to speak. Thank you, Joel, for your help!

DENE S.
04/10/2018
Truck service
Requested tire pressure check, was not done

GS
gary s.
Thousand Palms, CA
03/24/2018
First time experience
Joel and his mechanics showed and explained to me what repairs I needed on my car. They recommended what repairs needed immediate attention and what would be needed later. Great work done on my car with satifaction and warranties guaranteed. I also like the shuttle service. The waiting room area is comfortable with cookies to snack on. Perhaps a coffee pot and water cooler could be added along with a different tv subscriber and internet, if it hasn't been done already.

DENE S.
Acura RSX
03/07/2018
Outstanding customer service
I took my 2005 Acura to Champion Auto for a safety inspection and was impressed with the excellent customer service and the time they took in explaining the inspection process to me. They presented what needed to be done and the cost in terms I could understand and showed me pictures of the parts and their function. I encourage all my friends to take their cars for service, knowing they will get first class service at affordable, competitive prices.

JAN C.
Palm Desert, CA
Chrysler Pacifica
03/04/2018
Best customer service!
Joel provided clear and knowledgeable advice regarding my car and I was very pleased with the results.

RAY S.
Pontiac G6
02/09/2018
Chris
Great service, great manager, great technicians and great prices! Overall, just a great place to take your vehicle for servicing! My husband, Ray, and I would never go anywhere else. ♥️♥️
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 02/12/2018

Hello Chris! We are so glad to have you as customers! Thanks for the amazing review.

CHRIS H.
Dodge Avenger
02/07/2018
Diagnosed and repaired my problem and quickly fixed it. Great place
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 02/08/2018

Thank you Chris for this review! We are so happy to have you as a customer.

YR
YSELA R.
Mazda B3000
01/25/2018
best service
very good service , the best prices and customer service
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 01/30/2018

Thank you for this review Ysela! We are glad to help you next time.

TH
TIMOTHY H.
01/12/2018
Reliable
You can trust Joel.
Walter V. from Champion Auto Service responded on 01/30/2018

Thanks for the review Timothy!

PG
PATRICIA (PAT) G.
11/12/2017
Treated like family
Treated like family. Made sure I was comfortable while waiting.
Yayo G., Owner from Champion Auto Service responded on 11/12/2017

Thank you Pat! It's always a pleasure!

RJ
RUSSEL J.
Waxahachie, TX
Volkswagen Passat
09/29/2017
Accurate work and nice people
We were on a trip from Texas to Oregon. The VW dealership couldn't get me in until the following day, but Champion helped me immediately. They made me comfortable and explained each step they took in repairinging my car, and I was confident in their work. Good work Champion
Yayo G., Owner from Champion Auto Service responded on 10/09/2017

Thank you Sir! It was a pleasure taking care of you. Any time!
Hope you had a good trip.