Champs Auto Repair Service

Lonny P.
Sun City, AZ
09/29/2017
Professional
have been dealing with this Champs for about eight years. Their professional attitude is exceptional. Don and his staff are highy trained, from "old school " mechanics to new the highly sophisticated vehicles. They are very concise and very informative. They are very good at communicating exactly what repairs are needed as well as any future issues that may occur. Never have I been pressured into getting any unnecessary repairs done to any of my vehicles. I would certainly without fail recommend Champs to anyone that is looking for quality, professional automotive work.

DAKOTA B.
Nissan Xterra
01/04/2015
NISSAN XTERRA
OVER ALL EXPERANCE WAS VERY WELL MY FIRST TIME HAVEING SERVICE DONE THERE VERY HAPPY. THANKS.

DONNA M.
01/03/2015
Fast and Friendly
Staff is always friendly and attentive. Service is always completely quickly and without issue. I appreciate that they remember me and remind me of things that need to be done in the future, but never pressure me to get these things done immediately but rather suggest that I do it when I can.

Julie B.
01/03/2015
Awesome service!!!
Great employees great service honest people. Ive been around a lot of place in this valley. These guys are the best! Highly recommended!!!

HH
Heather H.
12/31/2014 Category: Service
Heather said they got the job done. They had to order parts, but they still got the job done in time.

XJ
Xavier J.
Cadillac Escalade
12/29/2014 Category: Service
Xavier said they did a good job.

RL
ROBERT L.
Nissan Sentra
12/27/2014
Great Service!
Great service, as always!

RL

JIM R.
Chevrolet Camaro
12/26/2014
Repairs didn't work
I had three problems with my car. The "choke" wasn't working, I had a leak in one of my rear tires, and a leak in one of my front tires. They only fixed the leak in the rear tire. My car is still hard to keep running while "cold" and the front tire is still leaking air (10 psi per day). Champs had the car overnight, and still couldn't find the problem.

DEBORAH R.
12/22/2014
good again
Always feel like I get good honest service here.

MI
MARK I.
Dodge Charger
12/22/2014
didn't do what they said they did
Work order indicated tires were rotated. they weren't.

TC
Thelma C.
Buick Century
12/16/2014 Category: Service
Thelma said this business did everything they could to help her. The repairs were completed in a timely manner. She has been to this business before and she is always satisfied with the work.

LO
LUCY O.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
12/14/2014
fair and trustworthy
They go above and beyond for their customers. So glad I listened to my daughter the second time around,.
Brian R. from Champs Auto Repair Service responded on 12/15/2014

Thanks Lucy,

Your support and loyalty is much appreciated.

Happy Hollidays!!

DT
DONNA T.
12/12/2014
Great customer service & honesty
Went in for a check engine light on , after inspecting my car , Don came in and advised me that the only thing wrong with my car was a blown fuse , they also performed a safety check and found that i had a cracked belt. They took me out to my car and showed me both the fuse and belt , Don gave me a price for the belt. The price Don quoted me was more then fair since I already had a rough idea from previous quotes elsewhere. Because of their honesty & pricing I approved the belt replacement , and was on my way in no time. I will never go anywhere else except for Champs Auto Repair . THANK YOU GUYS !!!!