John S.
06/03/2020
Friendly courteous and they always do a great job and if something isn’t right they take care of it.
I had a problem with my belt today and since it was a new belt that they had replaced a couple months ago they took care of it at no charge to me. Been doing business with them for a few years and I highly recommend them.

WD
William D.
Ram 2500
06/03/2020
RAM 2500 diesel: oil change & filters
Expedious, answered all my questions, got the job done in just a few hours. Next day appointment. Will go to champs again! Wayne B

EB
Ed B.
Ford E-450 Super Duty
06/02/2020
Thank you guys!
I recently had my RV in to get the oil changed and you guys were nothing reasonable and professional. Great experience! Thank you again!

Bonnie M.
Avondale, AZ
06/02/2020
Customer service and quality work
The staff is caring and helpful......I trust them to work on my car

Marisa R.
Surprise, AZ
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
05/29/2020
Positive: Professionalism
Shopping around for quotes and second opinions (I called 5 different autoshops) when Jake at Champs Family Automotive in Goodyear was the only one who actively listened. Also, he patiently explained the process to me each time I asked. Since cars are unfamiliar stressful area for me I needed to feel well informed. His professionalism and thorough explanation gave me the reassurance I needed to trust my vehicle was in great hands with a comfortable understanding of what exactly to expect through the repair. After all this vehicle holds my family in it everyday so trust that its in the rights hands is a priority. Thank you to Jake and the entire team for providing clean, professional, and efficient services and repairs.
CA
Champs Family A., Owner/Manager from Champs Family Automotive responded on 06/01/2020

Thank you Marisa. We're so happy to hear your experience with our shop, staff, and more specifically Jake went great! We take great pride in our work and explaining a repair is just as, if not more important, than the repair its self. We always want our customers to be fully informed about their repairs and we want to make sure you understand any recommended repairs. Thank  you for choosing us as your go to shop for your vehicle repairs. We value you as a member of our CFA family.

FB
Franco B.
Ford E450 Super Duty
05/28/2020
Professional
Professional Automotive Repair, having owned my own Automotive Repair business for 35 years and still do, I think they are the best around bar none. You will not be sorry. See Jake, he will take care of you.
CA

Thank you for the great review Franco! We take great pride in our work, ability to communicate with our customers and cleanliness of our shops. It was a pleasure to work with you and thank you so much for the kind words about our business, employees and workmanship.

RT
Robert T.
Waddell, AZ
05/27/2020
The people are friendly and honest. The facts is always clean
The people are always friendly and honest.
They help give you a ride to home/work while your truck's being repaired.

They're just great folks
CA

Thank you Robert. It was a pleasure working with you. We're always happy to help give our customers a ride, we want your vehicle repairs to be smooth and efficient as possible. Let us get your repairs done while you go about your regularly scheduled program :)

Thank you for the review Sir!

AC
Armando C.
05/23/2020
Great Customer Service
Champs has quality employees with integrity. Jake was awesome and never rushed me to make a decision. I felt taken care of at all times. Service completed on my vehicle was top notch.
CA

Thank you Armando! Jake enjoyed working with you and we're happy to hear everything went great start to finish.

AH
Adam H.
Laveen, AZ
05/22/2020
But I'm not in love with them.
Just wanted to clarify...
CA

LOL we love you to Adam but we're not in love with you :)! We have an amazing friendship built on our solid core values trust, integrity and honesty. Thank you as always for being a valuable member of our CFA family.

AH
Adam H.
Laveen, AZ
Volkswagen Passat
05/22/2020
I love these guys
The best
CA

Thank you for the review Adam! It's been a pleasure working with you on your Chevy and Volkswagen.

S
Sheryl
Tonopah, AZ
Ford E450 Super Duty
05/21/2020
Champs Family Automotive is awesome
Thanks for the great experience. Auto repairs are never a fun, but your staff made the process really easy. When I described my problem over the phone, they figured out what I needed and got me in the next morning. Service was efficient, friendly and didn't cost an arm and a leg. We'll be back.
CA
Champs Family A., Owner/Manager from Champs Family Automotive responded on 05/21/2020

Thank you so much for the review Sheryl, it was a pleasure working with you.  We're glad we were able to get you taken care of and back on the road quickly.  We're always here if you need anything in the future and thank you for choosing us to be your go to vehicle repair shop!

JoAnn P.
Missoula, MT
Chevrolet Forward Control
05/19/2020
Great service, efficient and trustworthy.
The shop is immaculate, in my experience there is always a direct correlation between that and the level of the work produced. Jake, the service advisor i mostly dealt with was always courteous and very knowledgeable, he gave me updates daily. The technician who worked on my RV ( Miguel) was very efficient and clean ( didn't drag dirt inside) although it was a dirty job. The boss (Josh) extended me the courtesy of staying in the back of the shop for 2 weeks waiting for the parts. It was much appreciated since I'm a full time Rver. I had interaction with others in the shop ,they were all eager to help, friendly and professional. They make a great team. All in all it was a good experience. I recommend this shop with assurance.
CA

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review JoAnn. We hope your travels have been going well since you left. It was a pleasure working with you and we enjoyed greeting you each morning while you were staying during your repairs. We have always taken great pride in being a very clean and neat shop thank you for noticing. We wish you well on your RV journeys and if you ever need anything we're always here for you.

Mike D.
GMC Yukon
05/15/2020
It's great to have a local auto shop that can be trusted
Every auto owner needs a trustworthy shop for repairs and maintenance. My truck just hit 100,000 miles and I know it will make another 100,000 with regular maintenance. Thanks for taking care of my vehicles. I recommend Champs at any opportunity.
CA

Thank you Mike! It's been a pleasure working with you on your vehicle and we appreciate the great recommendation!

Buckeye, AZ
Honda Fit
05/15/2020
Great service, fair prices
I stopped going to the dealership when I started going to Champs. Very good service and very fair prices. I will continue to use champs for all of my car mechanical needs.

Thank you for choosing us as your go to shop for your vehicle repairs and maintenance. It's been a pleasure to work with you and we look forward to building a strong relationship with you and your family as the years go on.

Michael G.
Avondale, AZ
05/13/2020
Sorry for the bad review
I wrote a bad review and I was wrong. I did what I should have done and that's contact them before I reviewed them. I brought it back to them they sat down and went over my concerns and long story short I will go to them and refer them to anyone.

They were great and I wish I could take my bad review back.
I'm sorry
Thank you Champs for a great job.
CA

We always ask our customers if you're not happy or don't fully understand something we'd be happy to review anything and everything with you. We take great pride in our work and we strive to do what is right by our staff and our customers. Thank you for calling us and allowing us to talk through your concerns with you. We appreciate your time and patience and thank you again for giving us the opportunity to rectify any misconceptions.