07/14/2020
Great Job

MYRTLE L.
07/14/2020
Excellent Customer Service
Service in a timely manner, if the repairs require several hours they will provide transportation for you to use if transportation is not available they will take you home and will return to get you when the repairs are completed

DN
DEBRA N.
Nissan Murano
07/13/2020
Champs Tire and Services
I have been a customer of Champs for 6 or more years. I appreciate the honesty received and not have to worry about being taken advantage of. Patrick and the employees are great and I will patron this business as long as I continue to get that great service.

Mercedes-Benz C350
07/10/2020
Professionalism
This was my first visit, everything went great. Patrick was professional, helpful, honest. My service was timely and great price! Thanks again Champs Tire& Service.

HD
HAROLD D.
Lincoln Navigator
07/08/2020
Very professional very nice people's

VC
VALERIE C.
Volvo S60
07/08/2020

NI
NYLAMSEN I.
07/07/2020
Fast, friendly and efficient
My dad and I have been getting our cars serviced at this location for almost 9 years now and and I would not change it for any other place. The staff are very professional and Knowledgeable. Thank you!

DARIUS G.
Buick Verano
07/06/2020
Every Time
I always get good friendly service and cheap prices.

VM
VICTORIA M.
Mercury Mountaineer
07/03/2020
Honesty,, hospitality and the willingness to help.
I like all the clients from the front desk Services to the worker in the Bay Area. I eould like to have a shirt for advertising.

VT
VICTOR T.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
07/03/2020
Mr Taylor
Champ Auto, always does a outstanding job on my vehicle and I continue to bring it to them.

Honda Civic Cpe
07/01/2020
Service & Effort
Things move efficiently here, and a good effort was made to resolve the issues brought to them. Overall, it’s a good place to get vehicle assistance and support.

SF
STACEY F.
Honda Element
06/30/2020
Our Go-To
I highly recommend Champs! They are very honest, affordable, dependable and enjoyable to deal with. We take our Honda Element and Subaru Impreza to Champs for all our maintenance needs.

PJ
PAM J.
Nissan Sentra
06/30/2020
Car repaired in a timely manner.
I have visited Champs for years for car repairs. The customer service experience has always been pleasant and professional. I recently had issues with my car and had to have car towed to the S. Hairston location. Although they were closed, car was left and it was repaired the following day. The repair cost was very reasonable. I have never felt as though they were taking advantage of me by draining my wallet. Sometimes it’s hard to find someone you can trust when it comes to having a a vehicle serviced. I trust Champs and they’re technicians This is not a paid review. I would refer and recommend Camps Tire and Services for automobile repairs.

JOYCE P.