Overall Rating 4.6304335/5Overall Rating 4.6304335/5Overall Rating 4.6304335/5Overall Rating 4.6304335/5rating 4.6304335
Overall Rating 2.23913/5Overall Rating 2.23913/5rating 2.23913rating 2.23913rating 2.23913

John H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/17/2019 Category: Service
My multiple dealings with this service has always been positive.

EL
Errol L.
2013 Hyundai Genesis
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Satisfied Genesis owner
Service writers friendly ,don’t attempt to up sell un needed services.

Michael H.
2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/14/2019 Category: Service
2013 Elantra GT
All maintenance is reasonably priced, and I can get it all done on a Saturday (important to me, as that's the only day I have to wrestle the car away from the wife long enough to get it serviced). I had it scheduled for all fluids to be replaced (Transmission, engine coolant, brake fluid, oil), and it was done by noon.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/18/2019

Michael, Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and for the 5 star score . And we really thank you for the kind words , we look forward to seeing you at the new store

05/14/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service!
I only come to this dealership for my service! They are always so helpful and friendly and explain everything to me so I understand exactly what my car needs and why!
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/18/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and kind words . We look forward to your next at the new store

CR
Charles R.
Fountain Hills, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/13/2019 Category: Service
The tech writer did was not knowledgeable in our vehicle.
We are shopping around for a new service provider.

Hello Charles,
I have checked your car through Hyundai and I cant find any recalls on your car . I would like to resolve your question regarding the recall. I'm sorry there was a miss understanding and would like to talk to you .

Jenny M.
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Oil Leak handled
I brought my Sonata in for an oil change. When I returned home the car was leaking oil. I took the car back in and they took care of the leak at no charge which was not associated with the original oil change. I am very happy with how the situation was handled.

Thank you!

Leaking oil after service
We took her Sonata in for an oil change and it’s been leaking oil ever cents. Now we’re going to have to make another appointment to come back to get it done right. Very frustrating .
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/14/2019

Jenny,

Jenny thank you for taking time to speak with Tom, And help resolve the problem.We look forward to seeing you on the next visit at the New Store

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score

ST
Suzette T.
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Suzette Tzineff
Trust Tom my service advisor!

Suzette,

I would like to thank you for the 5 start score and the kind words . We look forward to seeing you at the new store on your next visit

Madison B.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Justin always takes care of my car and makes sure it’s working properly

Madison,

Thank you for the 5 star score and taking the time to fill out the survey . We look forward to seeing you at the new store on you next service visit.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
With normal maintenance they are fast and reliable. Good communications while your waiting in the waiting room
In my case i would give an average rating. Had to call and ask for updates when i didn't hear from them. My vehicle was in the shop for 8 days so updates were important to me.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/13/2019

Thank you for sending in the survey . I'm sorry about the rental issue . We are unable to release loan cars until we get the OK from Hyundai. We hope to see you at the new store that we move into on the 20th

Maricopa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/08/2019 Category: Service
Great Services
The services are quick and on schedule
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for the 5 star score and taking the time to answer the survey. We look forward to seeing you at the new store

LO
Lawrence O.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Saved a ton of money
I needed a new AC compressor that would have cost $1K, but they contacted my extended warranty company and confirmed I was covered, and it only costed $100 (the deductible). WOW!

Lawrence,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score . We look forward to seeing you at the new store

Mary M.
05/07/2019 Category: Service
consistently superb service!
Bringing my car for maintenance and/or repairs is usually a carefully planned coordinated effort as I have only 1 day off a week, working two jobs. The thing that makes bringing my car in a joy rather than a chore are the welcoming attitudes of Tom & Justin. Justin even stopped his lunch to settle the bill & deliver my key during this visit. I would have waited for anyone to finish their lunch because I know what it is like to be rushed during a work day. So Justin, thank you for going above & beyond. And Tom has a way of reassuring people that Chapman Hyundai's focus is excellent customer service & he delivers that. Thank you Chapman Hyundai for consistently superb service!

Mary,

WOW .. Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star score. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and to show off the new store. The tours start at 7 A.M lol Again thank you

TF
The F.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Quick service
Same as above
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/09/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and the 5 star score. We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit that will be at the new store.

Michael G.
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Michael Gordon
I have dealt with Tom Andrews since I purchased my 08 Sante Fe, He has always been GREAT. I will call Tom whenever I need service on my 17 Sante Fe. michael gordon

Michael,

Thank you so much for the kind words and the 5 star review . We look forward to seeing you on your next service and at the new store

Kathleen B.
05/04/2019 Category: Service
Friendly service
I had an appointment for an oil change. It took an hour and a half. That seems like a long wait when I had scheduled in advance

Kathleen,

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and giving us a 5 star score. We have tried to cut the time down on the oil service but in order to do that we would have to cut the car wash out and the multi point inspection. We hope to shave a little time off at the new store which we move into on the 20th. Hope to see you there

KT
Karol T.
2007 Hyundai Veracruz
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Great place!
Your best employee ever is Justin Leininger. He is competent, knowledgeable, and pleasant. He keeps us informed and always treats us like we are his most important customers. We return consistently to Chapman mainly because of him.

Karol,

Thank you so much for sending in the survey with a 5 star score and  the kind words, it means allot. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and at the new store .

BW
Buz W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Great Service Dept
Fast and excellent service

Buz,

Thank you for the 5 star score and the kind words. We look forward to your next service visit and see you at the new store

Lakeside, AZ
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Title
My review
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the response to the survey and the 5 star score. We look forward to your next visit

Judy R.
04/30/2019 Category: Service
Sonata
Looking forward to the new service area move
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 05/02/2019

Judy,

Thank you for sending in the survey. I wish we could have gotten a 5 start but hopefully when we are at the new store we can . We consider a 4 star a failure because we pride are selfs on perfection and customers being completely satisfied.I
look forward to your next visit  at the new store

TP
Trudy P.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Happy with the service.
Good service. Tom Andrews is friendly and helpful. I have recommended Chapman Hyundai to friends and family.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 04/29/2019

Trudy,

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and giving us a 5 star and also for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you at the new store