Overall Rating 4.6666706/5Overall Rating 4.6666706/5Overall Rating 4.6666706/5Overall Rating 4.6666706/5rating 4.6666706
Overall Rating 2.27451/5Overall Rating 2.27451/5rating 2.27451rating 2.27451rating 2.27451

PF
Peter F.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Flawless
I needed a simple oil change and assistance with dissatisfaction of a warranty repair at another Hyundai dealership in central Phoenix. Chapman was quick and accurate on the oil change and provided me with helpful information on the warranty claim.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/23/2019

Peter,

Thank you very much for taking the time to send in the survey and for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

AA
Alexandra A.
Another Great Experience with Susan
I had another great experience at Chapman Hyundai working with Susan Renefrow. My lease was up and I needed to make a decision about leasing again or purchasing. Susan explained all of my options to me and made me feel confident in my decision to purchase the car. Susan goes out of her way to make you feel comfortable. She makes the sometimes daunting process of car buying feel much more manageable. She is honest, caring, and fun. I will continue to go back to Susan and Chapman Hyundai.

Alexandra,

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey. I will pass it on to Susan. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Great experience
Definitely will come back
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/22/2019

thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and the kind words . We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

2013 Hyundai Tucson
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, take their time to listen and communicate problems professionally

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and for the 5 star score.We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2012 Hyundai Accent
Friendly service
The professionals in the service department are always friendly and do a good job explaining what service needs my car have when I take it in for an oil change.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and for the kind words . We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Chandler, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Robert
Robert was great to work with

Settings
I prefer my settings not be changed ie headlights, radio, seat. I used a place in the past the would put the seat settings back to where they were.

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Robert and making arrangements with him . We look forward to seeing you when you return

480-424-3558

Janice thank you for resending the survey it truly does mean allot

Dominic M.
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great Customer Service
I was traded well and the work was done very quickly.After receiving my vehicle I got a follow up email with the items on my vehicle report..there were a couple of items that didn't add up and when I asked about them they were quick to look into it and follow up.

Dominic,

Thank you very much for the kind words and the 5 star score . we look forward to seeing you on your next visit

TL
Tim L.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
Service Area
Justin is an asset in the service area. He listens and has the knowledge...

Tim,

Thank you for the response  and the 5 star score . Justin is a  asset and he will look forward to seeing you on your next visit

VS
Virginia S.
Friendly, efficient, service
Nick was so helpful, keeping me informed about my car and explaining what was being done and why.

Jeanette S.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Excellent sales associate
Working with Jeff Jacoway was truly a pleasure. He worked diligently to get me the deal I wanted, which resulted the purchase of 2 cars. Excellent customer service!!!!
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/17/2019

Jeanette,

Thank you for the kind words and the 5 star score. We look forward to your next service visit.

Daisy B.
Maricopa, AZ
07/15/2019
Making me comfortable
I had a nice conversation with one of the advisor and explain to me what the situations was at the dealership. And I myself was new to the place , so it was kind strange. I gave them 5 stars cuz they had the time to call me.

Daisy,

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and the kind words and 5 star score . We look forward to your next visit.

Sue B.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/14/2019 Category: Service
their interest in pleasing me
prompt, very informative Best car dealer ever
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/15/2019

Sue ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in the survey and the kind words . We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Matthew W.
2019 Hyundai Kona
07/12/2019 Category: Service
2019 Kona
NICK was AWESOME !!!!!!

Matthew,

Gilbert, AZ
Did well, but ...
I love my Hyundai and I'm excited for this new dealership, but maybe they are still working through some technology issues. I requested services based on an estimate I received and it was higher when I arrived to pick up the car. Please understand that not all of your clients will be able to accommodate additional costs that were not disclosed.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for taking the time to speak with Nick

Maricopa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Unhappy
I have been to a lot ofdealerships, At this place I felt very uncomfortable, environment, staff . It was not a welcoming place

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with Nick so we could resolve the issues. And as he said you will get 5 star service next visit
Thanks Again

BR
Brian R.
Paradise Valley, AZ
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Stepped up to make things right
After dropping the ball a month earlier regarding notifying me of the service department's move prior to an appointment I had set up only a week prior, the dealership - and specifically Nick from the Service Department - have shown they will go above and beyond to make things right.

07/10/2019 Category: Service
Potentially good - but they dropped the ball
In the past this dealership has provided excellent service overall, but they severely inconvenienced me before a trip by not being ready to perform an upgrade I had scheduled a week in advance and then not notifying me of having moved, causing me to go to the old location and then having to scramble to find service elsewhere as their new location was too far for me to get to at the last minute before work. Most importantly, they have been non-reactive to my complaint and have done nothing to ensure I will remain their customer even though I bought my car there and have had is serviced there for six years.

Brian,

We want to thank you for taking the time to speak to Nick and letting him resolve the issues. I hope the info we sent you will help , And we look forward to seeing you on your next visit

07/09/2019 Category: Service
Great Service.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/06/2019 Category: Service
Communication could be better
Don't like the text message for extra services on my vehicle. They don't provide enough information for an informed decision. Otherwise my service person Nick was great & will definitely return to this dealership.
MICHAEL S., Service Manager from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 07/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to send in the survey and giving your feedback on the text info we can always put a note to call or e-mail you cars update. again Thank you

PA
Paul A.
Gilbert, AZ
2018 Hyundai Kona
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Good service people who try hard to get it right.
One negative observation. The location is far from the main street. They never told me that. They said it was right on the main street, with all the other dealerships. You need to tell people, it’s way in the back, down that side road.

Paul,

Thank you for taking the time to send in the 5 star score and for your observations. It does help us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/05/2019 Category: Service
great people
👍🏻 👍🏻

Thank you for sending in the 5 star score and for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.