2089 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.6097559/5Overall Rating 4.6097559/5Overall Rating 4.6097559/5Overall Rating 4.6097559/5rating 4.6097559
Overall Rating 2.19512/5Overall Rating 2.19512/5rating 2.19512rating 2.19512rating 2.19512

01/21/2019 Category: Service
Great
Did a great job will be back
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star rating , We look forward to making all your visits 5 stars

Thanks again

2013 Hyundai Genesis
01/20/2019 Category: Service
Genesis service
Took my Genesis in for routine oil change, tho raining that day I requested my car be run thru the car wash as there were bird droppings I wanted removed, service writer wrote instructions on work order for this to be done, when care returned to my traces of bird droppings still present. Overall satisfied with price and timeliness of service.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 01/21/2019

Thank you for your 5 Star rating !! We look forward to making all your visits 5 Stars.

01/18/2019 Category: Service
I usually have no problems BUT this time...
I have been coming to get my car serviced for over 1 year and have had amazing experiences every time. Unfortunately this last time, I wasn't too pleased. The quality of customer service is top notch, however the actual service on my vehicle was not up to it's usual par. I got my tires rotated and starting experiencing my car noticeably drifting to the right hand side of the road. Since my services last week, I have to continually correct the steering wheel in order for the car to go straight while accelerating. I gave three stars because of my past experiences and every one was very polite and professional, but this has been my least favorite visit to Chapman Hyundai by far. Will be back to hopefully get this "straightened out".
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 01/21/2019

First and foremost I want to apologize that your last visit was not the best you ever had here. I have reached out to you and left a phone  message so we can fix the problem you are having with the pulling. Again I'm sorry it was not a 5 start visit. I look forward to speaking to you soon

Marvella C.
2016 Hyundai Accent
01/16/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful
Tom is amazing. He is the person who usually helps me out when I take my car in for maintenance. I live in downtown phoenix, and I go out of my way to use this location to service my car every time. I mentioned a noise my car was making, and asked Tom if I could sit in with the tech to point it out during a test drive. Without hesitation, he said I could if they were not able to hear the noise. As a woman (of color), I feel like I would have been treated differently in other cases had I asked, but he was gracious and kind and friendly. I am grateful to receive such good service every time!

Marvella,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write such a nice review and giving us a 5 star rating. Tom and all of us at Chapman Hyundai strive to get this type of response , So thank you!!! It tells us we are achieving what we set out to do.

PG
Phani G.
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Great
Exceeded my expectations in both the quality and the range of service given.

Phani,

Thank you for your 5 start rating. I look forward to helping you with all your future service needs

RA
Richard A.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Liked the customer service

Richard,

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future and always with 5 start service.

Melissa B.
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Quick and easy service
Quick service and I love the waiting area to be able to do work or read I’ll waiting. I also love the coffee machine in there.

Melisa,

Thank you for the 5 star rating and compliments on the waiting area. We look forward to taking care of all your future service needs with 5 star service.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Efficient and friendly
This was my son's first time taking the car there on his own. The service folks explained everything to him and he was very pleased to drive away with a clean car and the knowledge that the car was ok for his drive back to university.
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 01/17/2019

Thank you for your 5 star rating. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future and always with 5 star service.

Service manager

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly
This place is hassle free with friendly staff!

Debra B.
01/12/2019 Category: Service
Nice place to get car worked on
Everyone is very pleasant and go over all questions thoroughly.

Debra,

Thank you for your 5 Star rating. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future and always with 5 star service.

EK
Edward K.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Professional, friendly service.

Edward,

Thank you for the 5 Star review. We look forward to taking care of all your service needs in the future

Donna D.
Scottsdale, AZ
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Justin was knowledgeable and friendly. Service completed promptly. Bill, shuttle driver is great too!

Donna,

Thank you very much for the 5 star score. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

Leandrea M.
New River, AZ
2019 Hyundai Kona
Fast service!
Went in for 1st oil change. Was in and out within 1 hr & included a car wash.

Leandrea,

Thank you very much for the 5 start ratting. We look forward to taking care of you with all your services

Tracy, CA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
In a word: AWESOME!
I drove in from Las Vegas on a business trip. My Sonata Hybrid started displaying warning messages and eventually, wouldn't restart. After talking to the BlueLink service team by phone, they arranged a service appointment with Chapman. I got the car to the dealership late in the evening. Even though the service department had close hours earlier, the sales manager took the car in and had one of his associates drive me to my hotel. My service advisor, Tom Andrews, informed me of the issue and that they needed to keep the car overnight. He quickly arranged for a loaner car, overnighted the necessary parts in, and had my car fixed and washed in time for me to head back to Vegas the next day. Their efforts allowed me to focus on my business, while they very capably handled theirs. Great team!
MICHAEL S. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 01/10/2019

Thank you so very much for your great survey. This it what we strive for. Again thank you.

Daisy B.
Maricopa, AZ
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Good Job
My service with them was easy and quick

Daisy ,

Thank you very much for your 5 star score. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit

VM
Viviana M.
Scottsdale, AZ
Service Department
Always excellent customer service.

Viviana,

Thank you for the 5 star rating. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Chapman Hyundai

LP
Lucero P.
Chandler, AZ
Hyundai Sonota 2018
I absolutely love my car. I love the service the dealership provides for us and the constant reminders I recieve letting me know it's time to take it in! Some of the staff is very friendly and helpful. Definitely in love with hyundai!

Lucero,
Thank you for the 5 star report you gave us. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Chapman Hyundai

Randee S.
Timely Service
Done on schedule with no problems

2016 Hyundai Elantra
Great Customer Service
The service advisor Tom Andrews was helpful and did his best to get me on my way in a timely fashion. Kudos to you Tom!!

01/06/2019 Category: Service
Love Chapman Hyundai! Mike gave me great service and was very personable! I am always in and out of there quickly and know their work can be trusted!