1997 Reviews

Overall Rating 4.5833367/5Overall Rating 4.5833367/5Overall Rating 4.5833367/5Overall Rating 4.5833367/5rating 4.5833367
Overall Rating 2.19444/5Overall Rating 2.19444/5rating 2.19444rating 2.19444rating 2.19444

AG
Abigail G.
Tempe, AZ
Tom is the best
Was a last min walk in and they still were able to take care of my car. They are amazing. Only coming to them from now on
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/13/2018

Great News...Welcome to the Chapman Hyundai family. We're glad you found us.  Thank you for the 5 Star review.

EZ
Elizabeth Z.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Quick service and great customer service
Repairs did not take too long and my service advisor was amazing!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review and kind words.  I'm glad Tom was able to get your vehicle in and out quickly for you.  We'll see you on your next visit.

Best last experience
We sold our Hyundai but this was the best last experience ever!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/13/2018

Well I'm sorry you sold your Hyundai but hopefully you'll still use us for your vehicle service needs.  We do work on all makes and models.  Thank you for the 5 Star review.

VP
Vincent P.
Queen Creek, AZ
11/10/2018 Category: Service
OiL Change.
Excellent Service.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review.  I appreciate your feedback.

EG
Ernesto G.
Paradise Valley, AZ
2017 Hyundai Azera
Service Dept
Tom is amazing and the service dept does it right the first time!!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  I appreciate you taking the time to let us know how you feel.

MN
Michael N.
AZ
Great Service and friendly people
I take my car in for all of my service. I usually get help from Justin and he is great. He's always straight forward with me and keeps me updated on what is happening. My car is always finished in a timely fashion. I highly recommend this place.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review.  I agree, Justin does a great job for his customers.

We'll see you on your next visit.

Ricardo C.
Gilbert, AZ
Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale
Everyone is always super friendly and professional!!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  I pleased to hear you had a great visit.

LC
Linda C.
good service
keep it up
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We'll do our best to keep providing great service.  See you on your next visit.

SL
Susan L.
Susan review
Very expensive but good dealership
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/09/2018

I reviewed your invoice and see that we had to replace both your brake pads and rotors.  Although they may cost a little more, Hyundai OEM parts are worth the extra expense.  We're glad you trust us with your vehicle services.

We'll see you on your next visit.

John H.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/08/2018 Category: Service
The service the department did as I expected at a price that was not surprising.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/09/2018

I'm hoping you'll get the time to give me a call.  I'd love to know what we can do to earn 5 Stars on next visit.  We're always striving to improve and your feedback is invaluable.

AG
Annastasia G.
2018 Hyundai Kona
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Friendly
The staff at this location are always friendly and it’s great to know my car is in good hands as well.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/08/2018

Thank you for the kind words and 5 Star review.  We'll always take great care of your vehicle.

Julie A.
11/07/2018 Category: Service
Susan Renfrow
Susan Renfrow
Makes a joy to shop
And her honesty is right on..
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/07/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We love Susan too.  Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback.

LO
Lawrence O.
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly and fast service.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review and kind words. We'll see you on your next visit.

BT
Barbara T.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
friendly, quick n courtesy
The best
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for your kind words and 5 Star Review.  I appreciate your feedback.

GB
Gail B.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Always do an outstanding job
Last visit Tom did outstanding job as my service mgr.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/06/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  We're very proud of Tom.  He really takes good care of our customers and truly cares.  We'll see you next visit.

DT
Dave T.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/05/2018 Category: Service
They did a fast job at a good price. When you take your car in, ask for Tom. He always takes good care of me!
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/05/2018

I'm happy to hear Tom did a great job for you.  We're excited to have him back.  Thank you for the 5 Star review.

EC
Eva Jean C.
communication
Did what they said they would
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  Thank you for trusting us with your vehicle.

Shad H.
Tempe, AZ
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Friendly and quick
Thanks for keeping my car new.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star review.  New cars need love too sometimes.  I'm glad we were able to help.

SD
Steven D.
Goodyear, AZ
great customer service.
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/05/2018

I'm glad you enjoyed your visit.  Thank you for the 5 Star review.  I appreciate your feedback.

2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/04/2018 Category: Service
PAUL M E. from Chapman Hyundai Scottsdale responded on 11/05/2018

Thank you for the 5 Star Review and kind words.  We'll see you on your next visit.