Jared L.
Volvo S60
01/28/2020
Another perfect visit
As always, the folks from Charles were pleasant and efficient. Their pricing is fair, their expertise is exceptional and I’d never take my cars anywhere else.

BC
Briana C.
Washington, DC
01/28/2020
This was my first time visiting Charles Automotive & Tire. I loved the experience. Everyone was so nice and I got there before my 8AM oil change at 7:56AM and was greeted warmly and offered refreshments. And they took my car and started. They ended right on the hour just like what was told to me. Before leaving was given an estimate for other work I need done and they were very knowledgeable and accommodating. All and all was a great experience and warm welcome.

Josiane S.
01/23/2020
Great and fast service
Great service, nice and polite staff

01/11/2020
Professional, Reliable, and Clearly Communicated Work that needed to be done
Thank hour for making our son’s Corolla safe to drive again. It gives us peace of mind.

AZ
Anna Z.
Bethesda, MD
01/10/2020
Respectful and kind
They were efficient, honest, and didn't try to upsell me bc I'm a woman. They informed me of what I needed in terms of upcoming maintenance and treated me with respect.

Honda Civic Cpe
01/09/2020
Customer service
Called for an oil appointment and was able to get me in same day within an hour. The job took about 30 mins in and out. Customer service is beyond superb. Thank you for your service!

Sarah H.
Rockville, MD
Honda Civic Cpe
01/08/2020
Convenient with fast turn around
This place is just around the corner and service was fast, reasonably priced, and did the trick. Interacting with staff was pleasant.

Christopher B.
Kensington, MD
Always a great help
Charles auto is the best garage I've ever done business with. I always recommend them to anyone looking for auto repair. Great folks working there. They look out for your best interests and they are always upfront and honest. Its a place you can trust.

SG
Stacey G.
Reliable and honest
Quick, reliable and honest. Went in for a tire repair and will go back for car maintenance.

01/07/2020
Friendly efficient service
Trust and confidence in getting the job done right!

EM
Emilia M.
Hyundai Accent
01/03/2020
Good job
Have been taking my car there recently and satisfied thus far.

YT
Yared T.
12/31/2019
Good job
The place is neat; the staffs are friendly, their work is professional; however, I am a little bit disappointed for they rejected one of my car ”Lexus es 300” just because it is manufactured in 2003.

Rockville, MD
12/30/2019
Excellent people and good work
As usual the men at Charles are great to work with. I rely wholly on their
recommendations because I trust their honesty and judgment.

IS
Irwin S.
Bethesda, MD
12/23/2019
Very Responsive
Charles Automotive makes it easy to schedule an appointment plus they make sure your car is as safe as possible on the road.

KK
Kyle K.
Columbia, MD
GMC Terrain
12/16/2019
Great service, helpful staff, and timely work. Will definitely be going back for my next oil change!