Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5Overall Rating 3.66667/5rating 3.66667rating 3.66667

LH
Lynn H.
08/16/2018 Category: Service
Lynn said the business did a great job.

MARCUS R.
Fultondale, AL
08/15/2018
Great customer service!
The staff was awesome. I spoke with Bill. I went to the waiting area which was quiet and comfortable and before I knew it... they were done! A lot of thumbs up to this business!

CR
Colleen R.
Scion xD
08/15/2018 Category: Service
Colleen said the business does good work. She really appreciates the work they have completed. The employees are nice and polite.

JOSH R.
Ram 1500
08/14/2018
Very Friendly
Honest and friendly service.

RP
Regan P.
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Jack. He said they did a great job. They are great people that he can trust.

FA
Frederick A.
Kia Sorento
08/10/2018 Category: Service
Frederick said that he recommends this business for service.

JULIE B.
GMC Acadia
08/09/2018
A/C Repair
A quality job at a reasonable price.

HJ
HUGH J.
Buick Rendezvous
08/09/2018
First class in every aspect. Clean facilities, courteous and efficient employees, reliable repairs.
Carried my car in at 8:30 A.M., repaired and was returned to me early P.M.
Every time that I have had an occasion to use Chelsea Tire I have gotten the same dependable and efficient service. I recommend this company highly.

ND
Ngar D.
GMC Canyon
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Ngar said she thought the business was honest, and the service was exceptional.

BD
Branden D.
Honda Fit
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Branden said the business' sales tech was absolutely phenomenal. However, the actual repairs were a little disappointing They made all the obvious repairs but did not do the complete inspection he had requested. He noticed AC issues after picking up the vehicle. He was very disappointed with the techs who did the work. The work they did was flawless, but the inspection was lacking. The handle of the trunk of the vehicle was old, and still needs to be replaced.

James H.
Lexus LS 400
08/07/2018 Category: Service
James said this business corrected his vehicle problem.

Lisa S.
08/04/2018 Category: Service
Lisa said the service was good and the staff did a good job.

MK
MARILYN K.
08/02/2018
Pleasant, Prompt and Proficient
I am very happy that my car was repaired so quickly and correctly. I have used them for years and will continue to do so.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Cadillac CTS Coupe
08/01/2018
They were extremely prompt in performing the services I requested
I made an appointment to have my vehicle serviced. I brought the vehicle in at the appointed time and they quickly took my car back and performed the requested work.

WS
Wayne S.
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Wayne said he would recommend the business for service, but they need to be open on Saturday's.

Teresa S.
Buick LaCrosse
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Teresa said she received great service.

Scott B.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Scott said they did a great job.

NM
NATALIE M.
Birmingham, AL
07/19/2018
Highly recommend
Thank you for being very thorough and getting my daughter's vehicle taken care of so quickly!! Nice having a place I can trust and depend on!!!

JOHN H.
Wilsonville, AL
07/19/2018
I made my first visit to Chelsea Tire Pros this week. I had been using a company I trust some 40 miles away - Chelsea Tire Pros is only minutes from my home. Everyone was professional and pleasant. The service was outstanding. They earned my business. This won't be my last visit. I recommend a visit if you need tires or service.

BRITTANY B.
Nissan Pathfinder
07/18/2018
Like family!
Everytime I call up there or go to have my car serviced, they are all SO nice! I trust no one else in Chelsea. Chelsea tire pro is the best!