OB
Oscar B.
Cupertino, CA
Nissan Titan
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Oscar said he liked the service at this business.

AC
Angel C.
Land Rover LR2
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Angel said that this business is great.

CP
Chris P.
Subaru WRX
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the technician was honest and recommended that he use OEM parts as opposed to after market parts, even though he could have made more money using after market parts.

DJ
DAVID J.
Nissan 240SX
05/16/2018
Staying COOL in the summer
Scheduled my appointment online which made it easy. When I got there, he was just finishing up another car. Within 5 minutes he was already looking at my car and explaining to me the possible reasons why my A/C was not working. Hooked my car up to his machine and discovered that it was low on Freon. Charged up my system with Freon, and now I have cold A/C for the hot summer days. Thanks Vu. I will definitely be back for other repairs.

HH
Herendira H.
Jeep Commander
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Herendira said she received good service.

AC
Alex C.
04/11/2018 Category: Service
Alex said they have done an excellent job. They cater to his level of urgency, and his needs.

PS
Pam S.
Los Altos, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
03/16/2018 Category: Service
Pam said the employees were efficient, delivered her vehicle when they said and explained the issue well. This was a good experience.

JE
JAMES E.
01/26/2018
pleasant and professional
Before I moved to the Bay Area I looked for a great mechanic for my Miatas and I found Vu through a recommendation by the Bay Area Miata Club. Vu is always patient to explain the situation and options, and in a way that we can understand, always looks to save us money for the short term and the long term, actually listens to us and teaches us how to be better car owners ourselves.
He has discovered and explained many problems that were caused by my previous "well credentialed" mechanics.
To my Miata associates I refer to Vu as "the Miata whisperer", but he seems to be able to do that also to my wife's Corolla.
I've never in my life recommended a mechanic so often and so highly.
'nough said!

JOAN L.
Los Banos, CA
Acura MDX
01/08/2018
Acura MDX 2017
Vu is outstanding, reasonably priced and most important honest.

EK
Ed K.
12/26/2017 Category: Service
Ed said everything was done quickly.

HD
HANGYING D.
Lexus ES 330
11/02/2017
Very good experience
Very satisfied with the technician. Highly recommend!!

FR
Finn R.
BMW 328i
10/25/2017 Category: Service
Finn said this business charged him $100 for an oil change.
VU L. from Chet's European and Japanese Auto Care responded on 11/07/2017

Hi Finn,
Thank you for understanding about the price. I’m happy that we are in the same page here.

Vu Ly
Manager
(408)983-2424

Karen S.
10/16/2017 Category: Service
Karen said this business provided great service and they were fast.

VW
Victor W.
Lexus ES 350
09/30/2017 Category: Service
Victor said it's a good relationship and he wouldn't go anywhere else. He's very good, reliable and he cares about his work.

JUAN CARLOS L.
Saratoga, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle
09/13/2017
I went for a full diagnostic, very good one. They charge me $80 for it but they're going to give me credit next time I take the car to fix the issues, fair enough. Recommended.

GL
Gloria L.
08/30/2017 Category: Service
Gloria said the staff did a very good job and she was pleased.

SP
STAN P.
08/17/2017
Consistently outstanding service
I bring all my cars to Chet's Auto Care and recommend them to all of my family and friends.

SP
STAN P.
08/08/2017
Outstanding service and advice
The technical know-how and honesty is the best I have ever found in repairing and maintaining my vehicles from Euporpean autos to American trucks and SUVs. I would highly recommend the service and repair at Chet's Autocare without question. Simply the best.

SA
Shafqat A.
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Shafqat said this business was very prompt and honest.

Katalin B.
Nissan Sentra
07/28/2017 Category: Service
Katalin said this business is amazing. They are efficient, cost effective and she trusts them. They tried to call her multiple times and let her know that her phone was not working. They have a long history of being good and sent her to the dealership to get some work done that was under warranty instead of just doing the work and charging her for it. She raves at how amazing they are and looks forward to going back.