RANDY S.
04/26/2021
Precise, quality work. Everytime!
Can always expect quality service in a timely manner. Satisfaction is delivered with an honest and professional diagnoses. Really glad we have Chris here in town.

DJ M.
Mc Queeney, TX
03/24/2021
Honest business
Very honest and professional

Bob B.
03/05/2021
Chris Auto Repair
Chris is always professional, knowledgeable, and caring. He also takes the time with me as a customer and also goes out of his way to accommodate special needs that I might have.

Mike M.
01/21/2021
The best shop in town!
I had a couple of things that needed to be fixed on my sons car and not only were they able to get it done on the same day but the work, as always, was done perfectly. Their shop is top notch, the prices are great and you know everything will be done right the first time, every time, without any shortcuts. They are a prime example of how a business should run. I cannot stress enough how pleased I have been throughout the years with Chris' Auto Repair and I will continue to be a customer for many more to come.

Matt L.
Cibolo, TX
11/15/2020
Takes care of my two older vehicles!!
Chris takes care of my two vehicles- 2004 Suburban 2500 4wd (210000 miles) and my 2007 Tacoma Sport 4wd (280000 miles).... keeps them in tip top shape so that me and my family never get stranded.... can take them to the beach and back with confidence.... much cheaper to pay Chris for maintenance than it is to get a new vehicle.... and his wife is great too- excellent customer service!

CT
Carole T.
New Braunfels, TX
07/11/2020
Excellent service.
Chris Auto was very professional and promptly did my car repair and out in a timely fashion. Thank you Chris and to your team .
Blessing to you and your shop .

Jarrett F.
07/01/2020
Highly recommended

Mike M.
04/24/2020
Best Shop In Town!
Chris' is the only place you will need to take your vehicles to. He is honest, reliable, and takes pride in his work! I will continue to be a a customer for years to come.

David H.
Lincoln Town Car
03/27/2020
Thanks for excellent service @ a very fair price!!!!!!!
Appreciate your honorable / friendly business environment.

Bob B.
01/07/2020
Chris Auto Repair
Chris is the best when it comes to service, explaining maintenance and repairs performed, as well as giving me advice for future maintenance.

Matt L.
Cibolo, TX
11/13/2019
Super fast quality work
Chris and his team do an excellent job keeping both of my vehicles in top shape; a 2007 Toyota Tacoma with 267,000 miles and a 2004 Chevrolet Suburban with 213,000 miles. They always provide an estimate and will contact me if something needs to change, that way there aren’t any surprises when it’s time to pay. Honest, up front, quality, and personal are the words I would use to describe Chris and his team

BR
Bryan R.
Lincoln Navigator
11/12/2019
Outstanding Experience
Chris is a true professional. Service was excellent! I will take all of my vehicle repairs to him from now on. I’m glad I found a dependable local mechanic. Highly recommended!

Debra P.
10/11/2019
Professional, clean auto business
Chris was referred to me by a friend. I had gotten a quote on my car that included things that I was concerned i questioned. Chris found the solution to the car problem quickly and saved me from having repairs that were not needed.

Diana G.
07/13/2019
Repairs
With all the trouble i’ve Had with my vehicle I am completely 150% satisfied with the work you do.Thank you

RANDY S.
07/06/2019
Chris has a great understanding and knowledge of automobiles. And very friendly service.
Always get a fair shake when dealing with Chris and his staff. Chris has a keen eye and a great mind when fixing a car or truck. Great doing business with great people. Thanks.