10/23/2018
Every time I bring my car in I can rest assured it will be taken care of the right way. Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

Dudley, Kay S.
Stanwood, MI
10/23/2018
Friendly, helpful and good mechanics
Chuck and Rich are great. Always give accurate estimates and get the work done quickly. Friendly, helpful and do what they can to keep cost down. If they find a secondary problem they are on the phone right away to talk about it. Always feel confident to drive my vehicle after they work on it

Jessica R.
Lincoln MKZ
10/20/2018
Highly recommended
As a woman who doesn’t know much about vehicle repairs, it is important that I feel I can trust and rely upon my mechanic. I am grateful to have that here and have no hesitation recommending Chuck and Meredy’s!

BJ
Brandon J.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/20/2018
Quality work and great prices.
I asked for the mechanic Pat to look into the issue. He thoroughly diagnosed it and then I was given a fair estimate.

KK
Karla K.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
10/19/2018
Trust them 100%!
They have always done right by me even when I was at fault. Best service and they stand by their work. I’ll never go anywhere else again!

Candi S.
Paris, MI
Isuzu Rodeo
10/19/2018
Keeps customer well informed
They gave us a call to go over the repairs and clearly explain what they will do or what they have done to repair our vehicle

CR
Chris R.
10/18/2018
This shop and the technicians are terrific. Honest and fair!
I'm a new customer here, have been a Michigan resident for a short time. I asked friends to recommend a good place to have my vehicles maintained and all of them said Chuck and Meredy's Auto Service is the best place to go.

Rose S.
Buick Park Avenue
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Rose said that she recommends this business for service.

DE
Dean E.
Dodge Dakota
10/17/2018
Everything went just fine.
No issues with the service thank you

Betsie S.
10/16/2018
GREAT!
Had an emergency problem with my car. They were kind enough to fit me in. Fixed the problem quickly and efficiently. Always a good experience at Chuck and Meredy's!

10/12/2018
Great, honest service
I have taken my car here several times for repairs and I'm never disappointed with the honesty and quality of work. I'm so grateful for these guys and their service!

Marcia R.
Mecosta, MI
Jeep Cherokee
10/12/2018
Do great work and quickly
I always get great service there. Are quick about getting it fixed. Friendly service with a smile. A great place to do business!!

CE
Christina E.
Michigan
Chrysler Pacifica
10/12/2018 Category: Service
Christina said the business was very quick. There was an issue with the fan and they had to go back in. They took care of that for them. She is very happy with the experience.

OG
Oren G.
Reed City, MI
Oldsmobile Cutlass Cruiser
10/11/2018
Excelent care and service
I have used CHUCk most of my driving life. Chuck and his crew are the nicest people. Not only do they care about you and your needs they also take care of your future needs. Chuck inspires his team of excelent mechanics, will not only do what you ask them to do, but they always keep their eyes open to other and future problems. I just hadbone of my cars in for rack and pinion tie rod and ball joint repair. Not only did they do that, but while in process they found that my ABS light was on, and looked into it. They found that my brake fluid pump was shot as well and not even allowing my rear brakes to even work. They replaced all the parts and fixed my car. Its a 94 and it drives like new and stops on a dime. Thank you chuck, rich, donnie, ken, and all the guys for such excellent work. I trust them with my families life, and they have never let me down.

BW
Ben W.
Michigan
10/10/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Mike. He said they have gone there for years and they always do a good job.

Mary, Jim M.
Reed City, MI
GMC Terrain
10/08/2018
Consistent excellent service
We have relied on Chuck & Mersey for nearly 40 years. And we know friends who have relied on them far longer. They have a well earned reputation for excellent work,and fair prices.

David, Mary D.
Stanwood, MI
Lincoln MKS
10/06/2018
High quality and cost effect
Brake replacements on rear

RD
Roger D.
10/05/2018
Honest Service
Service was great as it always has been.

Scott C.
Cadillac, MI
10/03/2018
Quality Service at a reasonable price
Chuck and Meredy's is where I take my cars for most of my mechanical needs (and I dont live in BR!). While it might take a few days to get on the schedule, its worth the wait as I always feel that I receive good service at a reasonable price!

Mike, Leslie S.
Buick LeSabre
09/30/2018
ABS signal on dash
They scheduled our vehicle on very short notice. Our son was traveling home from college and got alarm on dash. They scanned computer and replaced the front wheel bearing that day. Great job on short notice. Thank you. Mike Stoike