Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5Overall Rating 3.81/5rating 3.81rating 3.81

Latest Review over 1 year ago

DJ
Danny J.
Lynnwood, WA
03/28/2017
Car showing on their website For Sale
So I was online looking for an inexpensive car to leave at the airport when I travel each week for work. Came across a 2008 Mitsubishi Endeavor LS. The comments read the following "RUNS GREAT!!!! This is a Local Trade that has Room to Spare, Straight Body, Clean Interior, Very Very Well driven and Maintained, Ready to WOW with its Overall Condition! Inspected, Serviced and Detailed, Call us Today! ".

When you look at the car you see it is filthy dirty, does not look like they inspected it, and has been in an accident. What liars & cheats. They did not even change the license plate frames to have their dealership name on it. It says AUTOPLEX MOTORS in Lynnwood. Buyers be careful here..... They are more interested in taking your money as soon as a car comes in trade and cheating you......

Shandor C.
Bonney Lake, WA
10/28/2016
Worst Experience Ever!
Absolute CON ARTISTS! I purchased a vehicle in July of this year. The process is no different than any other sleazy car dealers. First the entire process took 4 hours. We had excellent credit so no need to haggle, the price had already been determined over the phone prior to even showing up at the dealership. All we had to do was show up and sign the papers. But first, we went back and forth about the interest rate. Second, they tried to low ball me on my trade in. Finally, I purchased the Gap insurance for $895 which I found out later I could purchased through my own insurance company for $6 a month. So I cancelled within 30 days for a refund. I'm still waiting on my refund check FROM JULY, even though I was told that it was "mailed out" last Friday with a UPS tracking number that states it was never picked up. Love my new car, but HATE the dealer! Save yourself the headache and just avoid them.

RF
RONALD F.
KIA RIO
11/05/2014 Category: Service
Timing chain replaced.
I asked a question and it wAS answered, Also, the reason for my service was explained.

JUDITH R.
KIA OPTIMA
10/19/2014 Category: Service
Servicing and assessment
I have bought both my last two cars from Chuck Olson and have been very satisfied with both the cars and the services you have rovided.

NT
NICOLE T.
10/16/2014 Category: Sales
My husband and I came in to schedule an appointment to get his car serviced and we were looking to purchase a new car, since my car had recently succumbed to it's last legs, and decided to look around while we were there. We were greeted by Allan, who was wonderful. He gave us a lot of information on the kinds of vehicles that matched what we were looking for in a new car. There was no pressure to buy and that was very reassuring. Overall it was a great experience, especially for me, since it was the first time I purchased a brand new car for myself.

KG
KIMBERLY G.
10/14/2014 Category: Sales
Happy with our car
We are over all very happy with our purchase. The best part of the process was our sales person, John. Who listened to us and never pressured us. There was one finance guy we felt was a bit rude, but everyone else was great. We are very happy with our new car and would definitely recommend John.

IW
ILSA W.
10/13/2014 Category: Service
professionalism
I always wait for my car. The repairs are done quickly and the faces are friendly and professional.

GH
GERARD H.
Lake Stevens, WA
KIA OPTIMA
10/13/2014 Category: Service
Great customer service and prompt attention!
They are always courteous and very efficient when I bring my car in for service.

MICHAEL L.
KIA RIO
10/11/2014 Category: Service
Courteous, prompt, knowledgeable
Always friendly service. Usually quicker than expected. They get it right.

SHELBY W.
KIA SPECTRA
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Continuing a tradition of great service
I brought my car in for the 90,000 mile check up. Once again, great service, quick turn-around, and I even got a copy of the Auto Check used car report!

JANET S.
10/09/2014 Category: Service
Helpful, responsive, speedy and nice to work with!
Helpful, responsive, speedy, nice to work with!

RO
REBECCA O.
Bellingham, WA
10/08/2014 Category: Sales
Definitely recommend Chuck Olson Kia
The whole staff made me and my business feel valued and appreciated. I wouldn't hesitate to return or send friends and family looking for a vehicle to this dealership. Bob Collins is fantastic, caring and very professional.

PA
PEGGY A.
KIA SORENTO
10/07/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, Knowledgable, Clean and Focused!

CORINA B.
KIA SPORTAGE
10/07/2014 Category: Sales
Outstanding Service
I recently went in to purchase a KIA Sportage. It was the best car buying experience I've ever had. Excellent experience with the sales people, finance people and staff. Very happy with the experience I had and my beautiful new car.

Thanks team!

VH
VIRGINIA H.
Sierra Vista, AZ
10/07/2014 Category: Sales
Good selection and friendly people
Good inventory

JENNIE L.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
KIA SPORTAGE
10/04/2014 Category: Service
routine visit
clean, friendly. just took a little more time than i had thought

PA
PATTI A.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
10/04/2014 Category: Service
great
Great

Service dept. A+
I was getting brakes done when I had got a call and needed to pick my boy up at school, Rick in the service dept. said they could get me in and out on time and they did! great customer service, brought my car around, shook hand and off I went. I definitely do refer Chuck Olson Chev/Kia to the people I know. Thanks Rick!