NV
Nick V.
Hereford, PA
05/18/2019
The best!
Always a job done right. Honest service and dependable workmanship. I wouldn't take my business anywhere else.

Jennifer S.
05/13/2019
We are so glad we found Chuck. He is always very accommodating, friendly, reliable and never over charges!

HH
Holly H.
05/11/2019
Very happy
I was very happy with the service that Chuck provided- he was honest and friendly-I made the appointment with his nice wife. I’m definitely going back and I’ll bring my daughters car. I highly recommend them.

David H.
05/09/2019
Long time customers
My husband and I only trust Chuck with our cars. He is honest, friendly, reasonably priced, and trustworthy.

Joseph M.
Gilbertsville, PA
05/08/2019
Trustworthy mechanic
I have been bringing my vehicles to Chuck Smith's Auto for over 10 years and have always been treated fairly. In the past, I would take a vehicle to an inspection facility that offered a discount or had a coupon and it seemed as if they would always find some meaningless way to jack the price up for a state inspection. I even had one facility fail my vehicle because both front turn signal bulbs were not "Amber color enough" to pass. Both bulbs worked perfectly but they didn't like the color, even though they were the correct OEM bulbs. But not at Chuck Smith's Auto. All work is done professionally and at a fair price. Chuck is the most trustworthy mechanic that I have ever met!
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/09/2019

Thank You for your great review Joe!!

CF
Charles F.
05/07/2019
Excellent job repairing rear windshield wiper and defogger
As is usual with repairs by Chuck Smith Auto, they performed an excellent job repairing my rear windshield wiper and defogger. Diagnoses determined a broken wire was at fault, and it was repaired. They were careful to not damage the electrical harness, so a replacement harness was not necessary. Professional work. Highly recommended. A+++++

Thnks Again for Your Business

Mark B.
05/04/2019
These folks are the best.
Moved to the area 7 years ago and needed a place to service my truck- went with Chuck's once and never looked back. Honest, direct and fair without sacrificing safety or quality. Since then have taken all our vehicles and referred others without reservation. Even bought my son's first car there. Charles and Angela are fine people who I am happy to have met. Qualified, competent mechanics, and notary, lottery and propane too.
Best garage I've dealt with in 40 years.
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/09/2019

Wow!! Thanks Mark-Its always a pleasure seeing you and your family!!

KH
Kevin H.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
05/03/2019
Always down right and on time

Thank You Kevin!

Amy S.
Zieglerville, PA
Nissan Rogue
05/02/2019
Another 5 star visit
Took my car for inspection and oil change. I am grateful I could drop off and pick up the car at a time that fit my schedule. Interactions are always friendly and I recommend to all.
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/09/2019

Thanks Amy-See You Soon when you need your MC inspected.

GH
Geoffrey H.
Ford Cab & Chassis
05/02/2019
Honest people and good service keep me coming back!
I have used Chuck Smith’s auto many times, for inspections and maintenance. They are honest and have never tried to sell me something I didn’t need.

WM
William M.
Schwenksville, PA
04/29/2019
Best service garage around!
Been going to Chuck's for many years now.... great service, prices, and customer service. They go out of their way to take care of the customer, not many places like that around anymore. I would recommend Chuck's to anyone...100%.
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You so much for the wonderful review Bill.

John H.
repair right
always done right, fair prices

Brianna B.
04/26/2019
only place i trust with my car
this is the only place i’ll take my car!! hands down best place to go in the barto / boyertown area.
chuck and his team have fair prices and do an amazing job in a timely manner.
thankful for them keeping my car safe while i’m on the road constantly for work + school.
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You Brianna. We appreciate your business!!

GK
Glenn K.
Service for 2011 Prius
Chucks has always been honest and upfront about needed service we might not have noticed. Friendly folks. Good mechanics, great service. Have never been disappointed when having our cars serviced at CHUCKS !
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You Glenn-always a pleasure doing business with you.

Sean C.
Gilbertsville, PA
04/23/2019
Great Customer Service
I'm so happy we switched from Pep Boys to Chuck Smith's. I love supporting a local shop and Chuck is fair and honest.
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thanks Sean, we are happy you switched too.

04/19/2019
Your New Mechanic
Right away, you know that this is a straightforward, honest shop. You and your vehicle are treated respectfully and the repairs are completed timely. And you will not be over-billed.

Thank You!!

Diane M.
Mitsubishi Lancer
04/19/2019
Awesome
Chuck is always there for us. He’s reasonable priced and nice to work with.

Thanks Diane & Corky

Stephanie B.
Nissan Rogue
04/18/2019
Amazing people, amazing service
Always give great service and do what they can to accommodate any need. They're reliable and trustworthy. Chuck's is the only place I take my car to now
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You for your trust in us.

Melissa B.
Chevrolet Cobalt
04/17/2019
Always honest and always willing to work with you
Been going to chucks for years and always been very helpful and willing to work with you and helping you with any problems you have will go Beyond on giving you alternatives to fix your needs
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You Melissa- Your review means a lot. You have been a great customer for many years.

SP
Steve P.
04/13/2019
Brake Jpb
I sent my truck in for a brake job. Chuck noticed some vibration somewhere on the drive train. He inspected the drive shaft and the .u joints. Everything looked ok there so he spent his own time researching problem for that Year truck and found that there was torque convereter problems on that year. He did this knowing the drive train was still under warranty. I was billed for the brake job. His service went above and beyond .
Angela from Chuck Smith's Auto Service Inc responded on 05/01/2019

Thank You Steve- It is our pleasure to keep you informed on what is going on with your vehicle and when it should be returned to the dealer for warranty work.