Bechtelsville, PA
GMC Acadia
02/17/2020
Professional
Promo, reliable, and reasonable.

Kathleen B.
Chalfont, PA
Ford Expedition
02/14/2020
Awesome job
Many thanks to Chuck for his integrity. I was sort of stuck between a rock and a hard place and a new customer, some could say I was begging to get ripped off. I don’t think I was, in fact I’m driving several miles out of my way to get my primary car inspected there. Awesome Staff too, felt like I knew her all of my life!

MF
Mark F.
Red Hill, PA
Acura TSX
02/13/2020
Reliable, honest and friendly shop
Reliable, honest and friendly shop. Chuck and Angel Smith own and work the business together. Amazing team.

James W.
02/11/2020
Knowledgeable Honest
Chuck and his wife are both knowledgeable and concerned with providing value for their customers. Repairs and tires are top notch for a reasonable cost

LK
Leanne K.
Bechtelsville, PA
02/11/2020
Leanne
Chuck recognizes issues that other places don’t! He is the best. Very awesome dude, would highly recommend!

Fleetwood, PA

David d.
Perkiomenville, PA
Dodge Magnum
02/05/2020
Many, Many Years; Wouldn't Go Anywhere Else ! Tried It Once and Got Bitten in the Ass !
You Know the Deal ! Stop Bugging Me !

JE
Jake E.
Gilbertsville, PA
Nissan Sentra
02/03/2020
Excellent service!
Chuck was able to schedule an appointment with short notice and inspect my vehicle, all in a timely fashion. They reviewed the invoice and completed work, ensuring I was satisfied!

Bert S.
Bally, PA
01/29/2020
Chuck’s ROCKS!!
Family friends. Have been with for years. Always courteous, knowledgeable, great customer service, reasonable with pricing. Heartily recommend!

Jill B.
Hyundai Veracruz
01/24/2020
Awesome Service
Always fast and reliable, with outstanding customer service. Chuck and his staff always go above and beyond when we have our vehicles in for service.

D R.
01/24/2020
Outstanding service
Chuck and his wife are wonderful people, pleasant and helpful. They provide great service at a great rate. Chuck's is the only mechanic i trust

BF
Boone F.
Perkiomenville, PA
Ford Expedition EL
01/18/2020
I love this place! Chuck and Angel are the best—they take care of everything in an efficient and kind manner!

Cal- (Warren) S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
01/14/2020
Excellent customer service
I've been in the automotive aftermarket my entire career and have done much of my auto repair myself. Now retired I have found a business that I trust with my repairs. Chuck and his wife are great to deal with and will take care of your repair needs.

Morgan M.
Mazda 3
01/11/2020
Everyone is very considerate and always gets the job done the right way!