Jay and Patty G.
Madison, VA
05/22/2019
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/22/2019

Thanks for letting us service the F150. Always a pleasure to help a long term customer keep their vehicle in great road ready shape.

SA
Steve A.
Mitsubishi Outlander
05/20/2019
Honest Service
Very pleased with the honest service we received from Chucks Auto Care. We were informed of the entire process and presented options based on their diagnosis and our feedback. We will definitely be using Chucks in the future
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/21/2019

Thanks for letting us help with the Outlander. The title says it all. At risk of sounding like a broken record, Honesty is our guiding principle. We know automotive shops are generally seen as being less than honest and we do everything we can to fight that sterotype.

Honda Fit
05/19/2019
Affordable and thoughtful
This was our first visit, and I feel like family already. Paul offered several ways to save us money, without even being asked. He did a thorough check of the car and alerted us to an imminent disaster. He even put the sun shades up when he was done with our car to keep it cool until we picked it up! I'm so glad we came to Chuck's Auto Care!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/20/2019

We are glad to have had the chance to repair the windshield wiper function on your Honda Fit. As professional technicians we check every car to do our best to ensure you worry free driving. I'm glad we caught the conditionn of your tires before they left you at the side of the road. The sun shade is just the kind of attention to detail my guys demonstrate daily.

Bill and Glenda M.
05/16/2019
I took into Chuck's, a newly-purchased work truck for check-over inspection. I got a detailed estimate and face to face explanations of what was needed first and what could wait. Thanks for the honest y and help.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/16/2019

Thanks for letting us do the purchase check on the F-150. Honesty is what we have built our business on and we pride ourselves in offereing nothing but the truth to our customers. We know having a reputation for quality repairs and being beyond reproach is what keeps quality customers like you come back year after year.

CG
Cathy G.
Madison, VA
05/14/2019
Honesty and Integrity
Paul doesn't always tell me what I want to hear, but he always tells me what I need to hear. Then he makes it right at a price that doesn't crush the bank. And he's really good at not busting a gut laughing when I try to imitate the noise my car is making.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/20/2019

Thanks for letting us service the Elantra. The truth isn't always what we want to hear but it is still the truth. We pride ourselves on our level of honesty but also on trying to do what is right for our customer rather than our bottomline.

DA
Dickie A.
Kill Devil Hills, NC
GMC Yukon
05/14/2019
Honest and reliable
Very nice people who treat you like you are people and know what they are doing.
Their communication skills are top notch and they stand behind their work.
I highly recommend them, I was visiting from Alaska and believe me I have driven all over this country and I couldn’t have been any happier.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/14/2019

Thanks for the great review and allowing us to get the Yukon ready for your long journey home. Treating people the way we want to be treated is the only way we know how to do business. Safe travels.

Charlottesville, VA
05/08/2019
Major Tuned up at Chuck’s Auto, New Location
Even though the permit situation has been hindering operations on site, near the office area, the work performed is excellent. The car now drives smoother. The work is of high technical standards, and the staff are courteous. I will go back to Chuck’s Auto Care again in the future. Hopefully, the mechanics work area will be completed.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/09/2019

Thanks for letting us help keep the Prius in top shape anfd for the graet review. We expect to have our new building finished soon.

Gordonsville, VA
Scion xB
05/06/2019
Great as always
I’ve always had a good experience at Chuck’s.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/07/2019

Thanks for letting us help with the service on the Scion. We strive for that consistent level of customer care.

OK
Oded K.
04/29/2019
Chuck's Auto
I was so pleased with how the repairs turned out. The work was done in a timely manner, the folks explained everything clearly, I didn't feel like I was being sold a bill of goods and the bill came in under the estimate.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/30/2019

Thanks for the great review for the floor repair on the Toyota. We aim to under promise and over deliver. Looks like we did it just right this time.

PK
Paige K.
Volvo XC90
04/27/2019 Category: Service
Paige said they were helpful, honest, forthcoming, and she was comfortable with the service received.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 05/02/2019

Thank you for the review. We strive to make every customer feel comfortable and secure with our honest approach to business.

04/25/2019
Honest, decent, safe! Chuck's is honest...they want your business forever; trust them with all my heart
I can count on Chuck's to take care of my car...I feel safe, knowing they have my family's best interest at heart. I refise to go anywhere else...This is the business you WISH your friends would tell you about! Chuck's gives honest quotes for honest work. I.won't let my family take their cars anywhere else
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/26/2019

We're glad we had a chance to check over tghe Subaru. I couldn't have said it any better. We sell confidence and that feeling of safety in the form of automotive care and repair for the whole family. Thanks for the kind words.

VA
Vincent and Lynn A.
04/20/2019
Wonderful Experience!
I have been taking my vehicles to Chuck's for several years. The service there has always been impeccable, the staff friendly and accommodating.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/20/2019

Thanks for letting us help with the service on the Toyota. We strive to have every customer say they had a wonderful experience. However, especial enjoy seeing our longterm customers because they become friends and who doesn't enjoy seeing a friend.

PK
Perry and Tina K.
Kia Sorento
04/19/2019
Chucks Auto Care Review
I have been going to Chucks Auto Care for years. I return year after year because I trust their service and the people at Chuck's have your interest in getting your car repaired correctly. They are honest which is why I have been loyal to Chuck's for many years.

They are a full service auto repair company and have repaired many different issues from windows that won't work to heavy duty engine repairs. They can read your check engine light when it comes on and get that issue resolved. Chuck's will always be my first Choice in auto repairs.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/20/2019

Happy to complete the service on the KIA. Great to have such a longterm customer. We have heard about the kids and college all the way through marriage. We plan on being around for many more years to address all your automotive needs.

04/13/2019
Told me what they'd do and did it.
Reliable mechanics shop, friendly people, great dogs.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/26/2019

Thanks for letting us address the brakes on the Highlander. We do everything we can to be considered reliable. Glad you enjoyed our greeter team. We got the idea from Wal-Mart but I don't know their policy on licking.

CN
Chane N.
04/12/2019
Chucks to the rescue!
We took our cars to Chuck's before we moved across the country. Paul was honest, did a phenomenal job, and his prices were reasonable. Unfortunately one of the parts we had repaired was defective. Paul went out of his way to make sure we were taken care of, which was a challenge since we are no longer in the area. He gave us a list of places in our area to take our vehicle to and reimbursed us the cost. I really appreciate his dedication to his customers and their vehicles and so will you. Thank you Paul!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/13/2019

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to stand behind our warranty. I'm sorry you had a problem with your Dodge after the repair but being across the country really threw us a curve ball. We strive to provide the level of customer service we would want before, during and after the repair.

HC
Helen C.
Chevrolet Traverse
04/05/2019
Friendly, trustworthy, knowledgeable
Knowledgeable, caring, friendly personnel. Prices are fair and they work with your budget as best they can. Waiting area/office is clean and pleasant.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/06/2019

Thanks for letting us address the catalytic converter issue on your Chevy. We live by a budget too and always try to place ourselves in the customer's position. We have two rules; honesty and to treat everyone the way we want to be treated.

Rosa H.
Kia Rondo
04/01/2019
Awsome workers
Great job on vehicle
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/02/2019

We are glad we found the broken suspension on the KIA. This could've become a problem while driving. This repair started as an oil change but our check over found the bigger issue. Thanks for letting us help with the service.

David W.
Mazda CX-5
03/30/2019 Category: Service
David said everyone at the business is polite and friendly. They do good work at a reasonable price and are nice people.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 04/01/2019

Thanks for the great review. We look forward to providing service on the Mazda in the future. It is always our goal to treat our customers in the manner we want to be treated.

Jeffrey and Kim H.
03/26/2019
Great business!
Great service!! Always perform quality work!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 03/27/2019

Thank you for letting us help with the service on the Highlander. We strive to provide repeatable, high-quality automotive and customer service.

Doug and Julie W.
Lincoln MKX
03/23/2019
Pre Purchase Check
We asked Paul to take a look at a used car that we are thinking of purchasing and he recommended that a few things be done to it before we agreed to purchase. I told the dealer what we wanted to be done per our mechanic and they are taking care of the items that I requested to be done. I would have never known what to ask for from the Dealer if I hadn't had Paul and his crew take a look at it first. I feel much more confident with this purchase now. Thanks so much Paul!!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 03/23/2019

Thanks for letting us help with the purchase check of the Mercury. I'm glad you gained confidence to make the purchase and you're getting the issues addressed. We look forward to being able to service your car in the future.