CP
Caolyn P.
01/21/2020
Beyond Fantastic
Paul has been beyond fantastic helping me with my car. He took the time to explain the issues and provide recommendations. Very happy with this business and would definitely recommend.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/22/2020

Thank you for the great review. Always a pleasure to help a customer understand their vehicle better and then try to get them the best possible help for their situation.

OK
Oded K.
01/21/2020
Caring, professional, competent
Great people, honest and professional.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for the great review. As alwalys thanks for letting us help keep the Camry in great shape and road ready.

Dodge Dakota
01/20/2020
Stripped lug nut
Called and fixed same day, even though they were busy, scheduled me in... THANKS CHUCK'S AUTO
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for the great review. We understand emergencies are never scheduled and we do whatever we can to help someone that is already not having  the best of days.

Jack H.
01/17/2020
Visit
Everything went smoothly and expectations were met.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/21/2020

Thanks for the great review. Short and sweet just like some visits turn out.

01/15/2020
Customer Service is a Priority at Chuck's Auto
Chuck's Auto clearly makes customer service a top priority. They take the time to discuss your maintenance options and work within your schedule. To ensure top notch customer service, Chuck's Auto provides timely responses to questions and scheduling needs--they even ensured my vehicle was ready for pick-up on a Sunday due to my scheduling needs. Military and DoD employee discounts are a plus. Stop by Chuck's Auto, you will not be disappointed!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/16/2020

Thanks for the great review. You really hit the nail on the head. We believ deeply in customer service. We always try to go that often talked about extra mile.

AT
Ashley T.
Kia Forte
01/14/2020
Trustworthy and friendly
This is the only place I will take my car!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/14/2020

Thanks for the great review. Have to be impressed with the dedication and we respect the trust you have in our abilities.

Mark S.
01/13/2020
Chucks is honest and friendly service
When I moved to Virginia two years ago I was fortunate to find Chucks. My old 1988 Dodge D150 truck needed help with inspection. Chuck’s crew fixed all my safety issues .Because of my experience I continue to bring my cars to Chuck’s Auto Care for service I can trust. I would recommend Chuck’s to my family and friends. Thank you and see you down the road!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/13/2020

Thanks for the great review. That word of mouth is what we live for. Inspections are tough because no one wants to spend a lot on their vehicle but we are telling them they need certain things to be able to drivve. All we can do is be fair and honest and use the state inspection standards rather than our own beliefs.

HC
Helen C.
Chevrolet Traverse
01/10/2020
Friendly, trustworthy, knowledgeable
The owners work out a servicing plan and are vefy helpfu, caring and understanding.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks for the great review. We try to find a path through the repair that makes sense for everyone.

TW
Tony W.
Palmyra, VA
01/10/2020
Good Service
I have used Chucks Auto Care since I moved to Virginia back in 2010 and they have always provide me with excellent service.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/10/2020

Thanks for the great review. We have been around for a while and believe customer service is important. We will continue to strive for that 5th star.

Mike & Elizabeth C.
Toyota Sequoia
01/09/2020
Car Repair
I like Paul. Always tells you what they are doing.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/09/2020

Thanks for the great review. We try to build that personal relationship with our customers because it always makes for a better experience.

Bill & Glenda M.
01/07/2020
Great visit
Thanks to Paul and Pattie, we had a great visit and got great advice on tires for a truck (which we got a great quote as well). Plus some insights on buying a new-used car. Thanks guys!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/07/2020

Thanks for the great review. We like to share advice or make sure the customer is getting the best product for their money especially when it comes to tires or buying a vehicle to meet their needs.

BL
Bill & Karin L.
GMC Jimmy
01/07/2020
It was just a light bulb
Chuck's adheres to high standards and procedures, even when simply replacing a light bulb under my dash. Instead of simply telling me to drop in sometime, since it was such a minor 'repair,' they booked me into their calendar. When I arrived, they got right on it. They gave me a proper bill which included the part number and was very reasonable; I was back out the door in twenty minutes.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/07/2020

Thanks for the great review. We do try to maintain an expected standard pf service regardless of the complexity involved. By maintaining standards we can assure a quality experience with every visit. Besides we are so busy that it is hard to expect to have a customer just pop in and get anything completed in a timely manner.

EG
Ethan G.
Pontiac Vibe
01/06/2020
Honest, Competent, and Committed.
Chuck's Auto Care is run by some of the finest people in Greene County, and probably the surrounding counties as well. They always make sure I know about everything they do with and find out about my vehicle, and they always try to do what is good for the customer rather than what makes them more money. They never put any spins on anything, but instead lay everything out as it is and let the customer decide what they want to do with their options. They always get the job done right; I have legitimately never had a bad experience with them that was their fault. Even if I move out of town, I'll probably still go to them to get my car fixed up, because honest car people are notoriously hard to come by.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/07/2020

Thanks for the great review and letting us help keep the Vibe on the road. Honesty is our driving force in all our customer interactions. Our sense of honesty will always worry about what is right for the customer before we concern ourselves with the biottom line.

CP
Chris & Stephanie P.
01/04/2020
Brakes and more
I took in my car for new brakes, an oil change, and a state inspection. Everything was finished quickly with that same courtesy, expertise, and professionalism I've come to expect from Chuck's. The icing on the cake was that it all cost less than the estimate. Thanks guys.
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/05/2020

Thanks for the great review. We enjoy making sure the Nissan is as safe as posible and ready for all your travels.  Thank you for noting the price. We strive to provide the repair at a value price. We may not be the cheapest but we always offer a quality repair for you investment in your vehicle.

Lisa & Mike S.
01/03/2020
An hour before leaving for a trip, my car tire had a bolt jammed in it. They got me right in and repaired it so we could leave. I was so happy and so was the rest of my family. Thank you!!
Paul B. from Chucks Auto Care responded on 01/03/2020

Thanks for the great review. No one ever plans to have a flat tire and I'm glad we could save the trip. Hope you have safe travels.