Latest Review about 7 years ago

Karin M.
09/23/2011
Karin McGrath
Very accomodating, flexible on scheduling, I trust the service and Ciccones is only going to do what is needed. They are the best.

JE
Jennifer E.
09/10/2011
I can count on you
Your team is always helpful, sincere, and dependable. Thanks!

CZ
Caroline Z.
Brdgewtr Cors, VT
09/09/2011
Zembas' car service
You guys are the best !!!!!

AC
Art C.
08/25/2011
VERY PROFESSIONAL
They gave me a quick appointment and found and fixed the problem right away.
I was treated with courtesy and respect and the bill was very reasonable.

Debra C.
08/11/2011
MORE LIKE A FAMILY - THEN A BUSINESS
Everytime something comes up with my car i never worry, as your only a phone call away. Everyone thier treats me like a family member and are very trustworthy and kind. I would never call a different business for help with my car, as your employees are #1 in auto repair!!!!

Janice S.
08/01/2011
Great, friendly service
I have been going to Ciccone and Sons for over 25 years, from the time they worked out of the Sunoco station on Woodstock Ave. They are more than helpful , always going the extra mile. They have come to my home, place of work or any other place I have needed assisstance. They are always friendly and the work is top notch and completed on time , if not before I expected it. Wouldn't go anywhere else

Karin M.
07/29/2011
Checkup July
The shifting works much better and I have been working it through the gears to keep it lubricated. Thanks always - it is always a pleasure doing business with you. I always feel I am getting special treatment.
Karin McGrath

IV
Ingrid V.
07/25/2011
3000 mile service
I received excellent service!