Richlandtown, PA
2010 Hyundai Sonata
07/23/2021 Category: Service
Thank you, Ciocca Hyundai!
Pleasant staff! Stellar service! Happy me :)

Quakertown, PA
07/20/2021 Category: Service
Inspection and alignment
Came in for inspections service. Always a pleasant experience, i have dealt with wonderful people at the dealership. Spoke to a Rep about trade in value while i was here and went very well. Thanks

Pennsburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/18/2021 Category: Service
Friendly
Friendly people, clean comfortable waiting area with food and drink available. Clean bathrooms.
Great service and timely

Lisa M.
Telford, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
07/14/2021 Category: Service
Your employees and standards
I had looked for months for a Mimi SUV and could not find a car dealer to work with me. John at the Quakertown Ciocca did everything he could to give me a payment I could afford. Your staff is also exceptional and friendly. I highly recommend this dealer

EL
Emily L.
Hereford, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
07/13/2021 Category: Service
Customer service
Appreciate all they do to accommodate me

PH
Patricia H.
Coopersburg, PA
2022 Hyundai Kona
07/05/2021 Category: Service
transmission problem "functioning as designed"
Took my brand new 2022 Kona in for significant transmission issue. It was returned to me "functioning as designed"with no communication from service tech. I can't continue to drive a car functioning this way.
BRADLEY M. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/07/2021

Hi Patricia, we have been attempting to contact you the last few days.  Feel free to call us at 215.536.2700 to discuss your concerns.  We are open from 8am to 5pm Monday through Friday and from 8am to 4pm on Saturday.

Sellersville, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
06/25/2021 Category: Service
Good job!!
Actual drop-off, written description of work done & pick- up very smooth! Unacceptable that when we called we were automatically put in contact with a phone ad!

Richard S.
Lansdale, PA
2021 Hyundai Sonata Hev
06/14/2021 Category: Service
Ciocca Rating
Good and friendly service.

PB
Paul B.
Quakertown, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
06/13/2021 Category: Service
Review
Awful experience and will never purchase another vehicle from Hyundai

Chalfont, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
06/10/2021 Category: Service
Ciocca Hyundai Sales and Service Rocks!!!
Great service from the day I set foot on the premises. Would recommend over and over. This is my first Hyundai. Would definitely consider for next car.

Monica G.
Northampton, PA
06/03/2021
Everyone is friendly and helpful.
Great service, friendly and courteous associates.
LOUIS H. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 06/09/2021

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Here at Ciocca Hyundai we are always trying to make all customer experiences the best they can be and your feedback is always appreciated. Thank you again from our family to yours!

North Wales, PA
2021 Hyundai Tucson
05/31/2021 Category: Service
great service
service is good and done in a timely manner

HM
Heide M.
Pennsburg, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/26/2021 Category: Service
Everything was explained.
Very courteous & efficient.

Charles M.

Hatfield, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
05/21/2021 Category: Service
Weak service department
Was good service in recent years, now not so much in my opinion.
LOUIS H. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 05/26/2021

Hello, this is Louis Helverson, Assistant service manager at Ciocca Hyundai.  It is with great concern and regret I receive your email outlining the problem you had with our service.  Please accept my sincere apology for your inconvenience and allow me to correct the issue.  Please contact me at (215)-536-2700.  I would like to discuss your recent visit.  Any information you can provide about the experience would be valuable to our further development.