Robin R.
Red Hill, PA
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/07/2021 Category: Service
Auto shutoff issue.
Although it took more than one visit to get the issue resolved, my service rep. made sure I was informed throughout the process and went out of his way to insure I was compensated for my time and inconvenience.
LOUIS H. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 05/07/2021

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Here at Ciocca Hyundai we are always trying to make all customer experiences the best they can be and your feedback is always appreciated. Thank you again from our family to yours!

AF
Ann F.
Harleysville, PA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/27/2021 Category: Service
I have had excellent overall experiences when purchasing and having our vehicles serviced at Ciocca Hyundai of Quakertown.
Purchasing new automobiles has been a good experience at Ciocca Hyundai of Quakertown. The Sales Department is friendly and helpful.
Ongoing routine maintenance services are then made easy. I often arrive early for appointments, the work starts right away, and the Service Department is professional. I usually wait while the requested work is being done. Any additional recommended/needed work is very well explained, and there is no pressure. The shop does a good job of finishing in a timely manner.
Thanks!
Anthony F.
LOUIS H. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 05/04/2021

Thank you very much for your positive feedback. Here at Ciocca Hyundai we are always trying to make all customer experiences the best they can be and your feedback is always appreciated. Thank you again from our family to yours!

Daniel S.
04/25/2021 Category: Service
Multiple services, quick return.
A+ quality and timely service. In for an oil change and recall notice.

VG

East Greenville, PA
2020 Hyundai Kona
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Smooth and quick service
Never complicated. Polite and minimal waiting

Dianne D.
Riegelsville, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/21/2021 Category: Service
Service on Kona
Very friendly, thorough every time. Wouldn't take my Kona anywhere else!

RT
Robert T.
Hatfield, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
04/20/2021 Category: Service
Very pleased!
Good repair at a fair price!

Harleysville, PA
04/19/2021 Category: Service
Satisfied
Recall was completed as scheduled.

Green Lane, PA
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/29/2021 Category: Service
Service manager it’s very qualified
Service manager took care of all my problems. I feel like the service is high, but I think that’s Hyundai.

04/17/2021 Category: Service
service person was very knowledgeable
prices for service are crazy high!!!
LOUIS H. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 04/19/2021

Hello, this is Louis Helverson, Assistant service manager at Ciocca Hyundai.  It is with great concern and regret I receive your email outlining the problem you had with our service.  Please accept my sincere apology for your inconvenience and allow me to correct the issue.  Please contact me at (215)-536-2700.  I would like to discuss your recent visit.  Any information you can provide about the experience would be valuable to our further development.  This survey effects me personally and I will also be reaching out before the end of business day today to discuss any issues you may have had here with myself.

Jonathan K.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/16/2021 Category: Service
Exceptional!!
Luis Helverson, should be promoted, I am serious! He not only did an outstanding job in getting everything situated with my vehicle, he is just a genuine guy to be around and to have worked with, so positive and so very blessed to have had him as my service writer. He made my days! I would promote him or give him a raise before I higher him haha God bless Luis Helverson. What an awesome guy!!! Thank you seriously for your service and just who you are man! Just awesome!

SK
Sharon K.
Springtown, PA
2020 Hyundai Tucson
04/14/2021 Category: Service
Car
Very professional , courteous.

JO
Julio O.
Pennsburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
04/13/2021 Category: Service
Great service. Friendly people who don’t try to “push” anything on you. I received excellent customer service from Dana Zsido, very polite and professional.

Joseph C.
Macungie, PA
2020 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2021 Category: Service
Friendly service
High quality service, and exceptional staff.

BT