Overall Rating 4.7200036/5Overall Rating 4.7200036/5Overall Rating 4.7200036/5Overall Rating 4.7200036/5rating 4.7200036
Overall Rating 2.16/5Overall Rating 2.16/5rating 2.16rating 2.16rating 2.16

Daniel S.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Fast, friendly, convenient service. Thanks...
Due for inspection, oil change, and a minor recall. Excellent to deal with, thank you...
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Good evening Daniel,
Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate you choosing Ciocca Hyundai for your service needs and look forward to seeing you in the future.

PR
Phillip R.
07/17/2018 Category: Service
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Good evening Mr. Rotzell,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review!  We are so happy that you have chosen Ciocca Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next apointment. Have a great day and Thank You!

Ronald M.
Bethlehem, PA
07/15/2018 Category: Service
great service Nick was a great help. Thank you

Good afternoon Ronald,
Thank you so much for this phenomenal review!  We are so happy that you have chosen Ciocca Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next apointment. Have a great day and Thank You!

DK
Denis K.
Doylestown, PA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/15/2018 Category: Service
Service / recall
Friendly, professional employees- a very well run orgauzation.

Good afternoon Denis,
Thank you for this awesome review! We appreciate you choosing Ciocca Hyundai for your service needs and look forward to seeing you in the future

Cecelia C.
Lansdale, PA
2007 Hyundai Tucson
Service Rep Louis
Louis was honest and went out of way to give me an excellent expierance
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

Good morning,

Allentown, PA
07/12/2018 Category: Service
Very friendly. Good service.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Good evening,

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Kept me updated
Had an issue with my transmission. Could nor be diagnosed electronically. The team test road the vehicle, found out what was wrong. Worked with Hyundai technicians and found what the problem was. Given a loaner car to use while repairs were completed. Continued to keep me updated on the progress of my vehicle. Great customer service and car repair.

Good afternoon,
We are so happy that you had a great experience and we truly appreciate the time you took to let us know.  Thank you and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment with us.

Union Dale, PA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Staff and work was done well. Returning a call to reschedule not so much.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good evening,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was our pleasure to have worked with you and we look forward
to working with you again in the future.

GM
Glen M.
Collegeville, PA
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I would like to thank Hyundai, Ciocca and service manager Nick Conti for a pleasant experience and top notch service. I received my car back in two weeks and all stood behind the warranty and recall.

Thanks again
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Good eveing Glen,

LR
Larry R.
Sellersville, PA
07/09/2018 Category: Service
excellent service
staff is very responsive and helpful
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Good morning Larry,
Thank you so much for this fantastic review! We appreciate you choosing Ciocca Hyundai for your service needs and look forward to seeing you in the future.

EM
Elizabeth M.
Allentown, PA
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai is Excellent!
They are prompt, friendly and courteous!
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Good evening Christine,

Michael P.
King Of Prussia, PA
Great Service at Ciocca Hyundai
Even thou I live 40 miles from Ciocca Hyundai that is where I purchased my new Santa Fe Sport almost 2 years ago and I still continue to drive to there facility for my service because they treat me and my car right. I am very happy with Ciocca Hyundai.

Good evening Mike,
It is our pleasure and privilage to have you say such wonderful things and we truly appreciate the time you entrust us with.  We appreciate you choosing Ciocca Hyundai service and will look forward to seeing you at your next service.  Have a great day and thank you so much for these kind words.

Great Service Department
I had an issue, or there was a miscommunication during the service and as soon as it was brought to their attention, they immediately rectified the issue and my concerns. I will definitely continue to go to their service center with all my future needs.

Also, the Service Manager was amazing to deal and eager to work out/discuss my concerns, this is hard to find in a service department, especially the manager!

CHEATS
They are dishonest and do not keep their word.

Good morning,

I have recieved your response to your service and I apologize for anything you have perceived as dishonest.  We absolutely pride ourselves on transparency and honesty as some of our core values and will immediately correct any wrongdoing on our behalf.  If you had any coupons and presented them to us at the time of write up, as explained on every coupon and we had failed to apply them, we will immediately rectify this situation.  I will contact you this morning to fix this and thank you for your feedbaack.

SA
Susan A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/02/2018 Category: Service
They’re fast and courteous
I never wait more than an hour. They are friendly and courteous in all aspects. They answer even the silliest question. Love Quakertown ciocca
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Good evening Susan,
Thank you for thi delightful review! We appreciate you choosing Ciocca Hyundai for your service needs and always look forward to seeing you in the future.  Thank you and have a great evening.

NH
Norman H.
Coopersburg, PA
07/01/2018 Category: Service
Service Visit
I didn't have an appointment but the service department took my car in anyway, Everything went well and I left very satisfied with the service.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 07/02/2018

Good evening Norman,

John F.
06/29/2018 Category: Service
Service Dept Tech
Service consultant Louis Helverson did a remarkable job at identifying and negotiating warranty terms for my 2.0T Sonata repair. Also Hyundai Motor backed their product and repaired my vehicle better than most other’s would have with my existing warranty status. I’m pleased they took good care of my car in a professional speedy manor. I still love my 2.0T at 70,000 miles plus. Runs like a new car still. Thanks Louis...

Good morning John,
Thank you so much for this awesome and amazing review!  We are so happy that you have chosen Ciocca Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next apointment. Have a great day and Thank You!

PB
Peter B.
Green Lane, PA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Staff is attentive and efficient. Best service department we’ve ever dealt with.

Good morning Peter,

AG
Angela G.
06/27/2018 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
The staff was knowledgeable, friendly, and accommodating.

Good morning Angela,
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you choosing Ciocca Hyundai for your service needs and look forward to seeing you in the future.