Overall Rating 4.7878758/5Overall Rating 4.7878758/5Overall Rating 4.7878758/5Overall Rating 4.7878758/5rating 4.7878758
Overall Rating 2.24242/5Overall Rating 2.24242/5rating 2.24242rating 2.24242rating 2.24242

BF
Barry F.
Bethlehem, PA
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly

06/12/2019 Category: Service
Inspection
Scheduling is easy and service is fast

Perkasie, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Great experience
First time getting service done. Took vehicle in for an oil change and a software update related to a recall. The work was done in approximately two hours (I asked to have it back in four hours when I dropped it off). Staff was professional. I wish they offered better hours M-F but otherwise it was a good experience.

RP
Rebekah P.
06/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent and attentive service!
I’ve been in the car business for 15 years, so I’m pretty observant and critical of the service I get when I go to a dealership. As a new PA resident, I was a first-time customer at this dealership, and wow, what an incredible experience. Louis Helverson was courteous and listened to my needs. The attention to detail he offered was by far the best I’ve seen. I highly recommend this dealership, particularly Louis Helverson, for service!

Richard B.
Coplay, PA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
I findthis facility to be very comfortable while waiting
Already have our neighbor is coming down to look at a Tucson. He likes ours

Donna S.
Coopersburg, PA
06/10/2019 Category: Service
Donna
Friendly and professional as always. In and out quickly.

EQ
Ellen Q.
Ambler, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/08/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was polite, professional and friendly. What would be done and the cost were clearly explained before they began service. They were quick and thorough.

Susan M.
2018 Hyundai Kona
06/07/2019 Category: Service
very considerate & polite
did work in timely manner & had courtesy ride available

EB
Elizabeth B.
Hundai elantra
Excellent service. Courteous and knowledgeable staff

Michael H.
Schwenksville, PA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Love Ciocca Hyundai .. could do without being hassled by Hyundai for a review
I take my car to Ciocca every time, even though they are not the nearest dealership. They do good work at a fair price, and I trust them. And they are accommodating when they can be.

That said, I am annoyed that Hyundai seems to feels entitled to beg public recommendations from me. I don't owe them marketing material. I bought a car, and I'm generally satisfied with it. I gave them money, and they gave me a satisfactory product in return. Why am I being asked for anything beyond that?

In fact, I would not post this at all, except that I know that the service franchises live and die in these reviews. So, I am posting in support of Ciocca has done .. and at the same time taking a swipe at whomever at Hyundai is responsible for the institutionalized rudeness that leads their dealerships to ask for these sorts of public reviews.

John C.
Pennsburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
THIS RATING IS For the service department
SERVICE IS VERY GOOD. THE WAIT TIME IS UNBEATABLE IN AND OUT IN NO TIME.THE SERVICE PERSONNEL TREATS YOU VERY GOOD THEY EVEN WALK YOU TO YOUR VEHICLE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE'

Harleysville, PA
06/05/2019 Category: Service
Went for a mirror repair that was covered under warranty. Great service and didn’t have to wait long.

KG
Kenneth G.
Coplay, PA
2016 Hyundai Veloster
Dissatisfied customer
Keep a birds eye view on them. In the past I was overly impressed with the service. This has been a big disappointment.
MICHAEL C. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 06/07/2019

My name is Mike Corrigan.  I am the new Service Manager.

My goal, our goal is 100% customer satisfaction.

I apologize that your last service did not meet your expectations.  I appreciate your feedback.

If you would like to discuss your concerns further please let me know.

TW
Tara W.
Horrible service
Horrible service and they don’t even acknowledge comments
MICHAEL C. from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 06/10/2019

My name is Mike Corrigan.  I am the new service manager at Ciocca Hyundai as of June 4, 2019.

I appreciate your feedback.

I've had the opportunity to review several customer surveys.  Most are favorable of this department.  I am sorry your experience was not.

We will do our best to ensure a favorable experience the next tie you visit.

LC
Leigh C.
Sellersville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Usually very good, but not this time
Overcharged and broke engine cover and battery was hooked up wrong which resulted in dead battery. So i went out and purchased one, then replaced myself.

PR
Phillip R.
06/03/2019 Category: Service
Friendly

Good evening Phil,
Thank you so much for this awesome review.  We appreciate you continuing to choose our fantastic team and look forward to seeing you again.  Have a great night and thank you so much.

Arleen M.
Doylestown, PA
05/29/2019 Category: Service
The people and the service at Ciocca Hyundai are amazing. They are knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.

Good evening Arleen,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review of your service experience with us.  We look forward to seeing you again and have a great night.

CP
Chris P.
Souderton, PA
Stand by the product
In my experience Hyundai stands by their products. Most of the services I needed were covered under the original warranty or recall notices and my car has 98k on the odometer. Ciocca service people help to elevate the service experience.

Good afternoon Chris,
Thank you so much for this wonderful feedback.  We are happy that we have done a great job for you.  Have a great night and thank you.

Rodney M.
East Greenville, PA
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service everyone was friendly

Good afternoon Rodney,
Thank you for this fantastic review.  We appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to seeing you again.  Have a great night and thank you.

Julio T.
Hyundai quakertwon.
Good attention by Chris Shepherd.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Good afternoon Julio,
Thank you so much for this fantastic feedback and your very kind words.  We are happy to know we did a great job for you and look forward to seeing you next time.  Have a wonderful day and thank you.