Overall Rating 4.7878758/5Overall Rating 4.7878758/5Overall Rating 4.7878758/5Overall Rating 4.7878758/5rating 4.7878758
Overall Rating 2.24242/5Overall Rating 2.24242/5rating 2.24242rating 2.24242rating 2.24242

LP
Leonard P.
Center Valley, PA
Did a great job
Did a great job. Fixed correctly the first time.

TR

Kathleen K.
Newtown, PA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
Treated like family
Long story short, bought a 2015 Certified Elantra in July. Once weather got cold, I had condensation inside on my front and back windshields that soaked my carpeting. Had it in 3 times before they finally found the seal on the back windshield was missing in a small spot. Nick Conti, in the service department, went above and beyond for me. He treated me as if I was family. He made a horrible situation so much better.

RP
Robert P.
Colmar, PA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly complete service
Came in with the check engine light on. In no time it was proven to be a wire harness problem. Part was ordered and rental car was provided. Part arrived next day was installed and rental returned.

EB
Eugina B.
Bethlehem, PA
01/15/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, courteous service
The service department accommodated the date and time I needed for my service appointment. They greeted me promptly and in a friendly manner. They addressed all my concerns and needs while I was there. I always enjoy their friendly and courteous service!

Good afternoon Eugina,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review.  We are grateful to you for choosing us and thank you for making us your dealer of choice.  Have a great afternoon and thank you.

Perkasie, PA
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
01/14/2019 Category: Service
visit
clean and courteous

Good afternoon,
Thank you for coming in to see us and giving us this review.  Please let me know if there is anything we can do to improve your future service visits.  Have a great day and thank you.

CP
Cynthia P.
Northampton, PA
01/14/2019 Category: Service
excellent quick service
came in and was out the door within 40 minutes. extremely happy

Good afternoon Cynthia,
Thank you for this fantastic review of your advisor and of your service experience.  We are happy that we exceeded your expectations, and are very grateful to you for choosing Ciocca Hyundai Service.  Have a wonderful afternoon and thank you.

01/12/2019 Category: Service
Service review
Made everything good even though service was running behind. Always professional.

Good afternoon,
Thank you for this wonderful review, we appreciate you coming in to see us.  We are happy you had a great service experience and we look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.  Thank you again and have a wonderful afternoon.

CG
Constance G.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
01/11/2019 Category: Service
no comment
no comment

Good afternoon Constance,
Thank you so much for giving our service team this great review.  We are grateful to you for choosing us and look forward to seeing you again at your next appointment.  Have a great weekend and thank you.

Kristen M.
Emmaus, PA
01/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick & Reliable Service
Whenever my husband & I bring the car in for service, it is always quick & reliable. The staff is always so friendly & knowledgeable. And we just love the Ciocca Benefits we get with our Hyundai! Thank you Ciocca!

Good afternoon,
Thank you for this wonderful review of our team.  We appreciate you choosing us and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.  Have a great weekend and thank you.

TG
Tyler G.
Emmaus, PA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and to the point staff
Efficiently run dealership kudos to you guys

Good afternoon Tyler,
Thank you for this great review and we are happy we exceeded your expectations and we will continue to do so.  Have a great weekend and thank you.

New Tripoli, PA
The people
Is always a pleasure to deal with the wonderful people in this dealership

Good afternoon,
Thank you for this wonderful review of your advisor and our team.  We appreciate you coming in to see us and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.  Have a great weekend and thank you.

GN
Gail N.
Hellertown, PA
Excellent as always
Polite, professional, friendly, and competent.

Good afternoon Gail,
Thank you for giving your advisor and our team this excellent review.  We appreciate you choosing us and thank you for coming in to see us.  Have a great day and thank you.

Michael C.
Perkiomenvlle, PA
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Damage to vehicle addressed.
The Service manager Kevin called me and will make arrangements to have their body shop repair the damage. I was a bit upset but it looks like there was an misunderstanding which they want to resolve.

Untrustworthy
Damage was done to my vehicle and they shrugged it off. They implied it was done somewhere else.
Warning!!!! Do not leave you vehicle there without being with it. If something happens to it they will not accept responsibility for it.

Good morning Michael,
I appreciate your time this morning and we will work quickly to remedy this situation for you as our valued client.  Have a great weekend and we will speak Monday.

BD
Bradley D.
Dublin, PA
01/04/2019 Category: Service
5 star service
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 01/07/2019

Good evening,
Thank yo so much for this fantastic review of our team.  We are so happy that you have chosen and continue to choose us as your dealer of choice, thank you.  Have a wonderful and safe evening and please let me know how we may be of service to you.

JE
James E.
12/31/2018 Category: Service
good job
Performed as expected
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 01/02/2019

Good evening James,
Thank you for taking the time to review your advisor and service experience.  We are grateful to you for choosing Ciocca Hyundai service and would like to get some feedback from you as to how we may improve your next service experience.  Have a great night and thank you.

Sellersville, PA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/30/2018 Category: Service
Service Review
After talking to the service manager at the dealership, I am hoping to have a better relationship with the dealer when taking my car in for service. It is important to know ahead of time when more comprehensive updates are needed in order to budget for these (tires, brakes, battery, alignment, etc.) I appreciate the communication.

12/30/2018 Category: Service
They complete the service on my vehicle.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 12/31/2018

Good morning,
Thank you so much for your time with me today.  I apologize for us not providing a 5 start experience, but I truly appreciate your feedback and we will learn and grow as a team to deliver the service experience that you expect.  Have a Happy New Year and thank you.

LH
Lynn H.
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, competent
They almost always have needed parts in stock. Everyone in the service area is friendly and helpful. The car is always done on time (and sometimes sooner than promised).
Suggestion -- how about some comfy recliners in the waiting area?

Good evening Lynn,
Thank you so much for this wonderful and heartfelt review.  We are so happy that we have exceeded your expectations and certainly will take the suggestion to heart.  Have a wonderful evening and a Happy New Year.

AF
Anthony F.
Harleysville, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Excellent service.
Excellent service on all three Hyundai vehicles which I have purchased from Ciocca Hyundai in Quakertown, PA.

Good evening Anthony,
We want to thankyou for this extroadinary compliment to your advisor and our service team here at Ciocca Hyundai.  We are thrilled to know that we are keeping you happy and want to thank you for choosing us.  Have a great night and a very Happy New Year.

Melissa M.
Bethlehem, PA
12/28/2018 Category: Service
Friendly and great service
Always great service.

Good evening Melissa,
Thank you so much for taking the time and giving our service team this fantastic review.  We are so happy that we have exceeded your expectation and want to thank you for choosing Ciocca Hyundai service.  Have a great evening and Happy New Year.