Overall Rating 4.7407404/5Overall Rating 4.7407404/5Overall Rating 4.7407404/5Overall Rating 4.7407404/5rating 4.7407404
Overall Rating 2.22222/5Overall Rating 2.22222/5rating 2.22222rating 2.22222rating 2.22222
Latest Review about 1 hour ago

Dorothy D.
Bethlehem, PA
09/24/2018 Category: Service

AG
Albert G.
Dublin, PA
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Great people to work with
Got me in when I wanted to and had the car done on time
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Good morning Albert,
Thank you for taking the time to give us this fantastic review.  We thank you for your business and we are happy we have exceeded your expectations.  Have a wonderful day and thank you.

NP
Nitakumari P.
East Stroudsburg, PA
2018 Hyundai Kona
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Friendly service
Nice location and good and friendly environment

Good evening,
Thank you so much for your positive feedback! It was our pleasure to have worked with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Robert W.
09/20/2018 Category: Service
Quick and easy
Got in and out of there in far less time then expected. Brought my laptop intending to do some work and barely got logged in and my car was ready to go.

Good evening Robert,
Thank you for the fantastic review! We appreciate you choosing Ciocca Hyundai for your service needs and look forward to seeing you in the future.

LH
Linda H.
Phillipsburg, NJ
09/20/2018 Category: Service
sales and service
every experience has been fantastic!

Good evening Linda,
Thank you for your fantastic words.  They mean so much to the entire team and we thank you for your business.  Have a great night and thank you.

Barbara G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Barb G
Always courteous and knowledgeable

Good evening Barbara,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review!  We are so happy that you have chosen Ciocca Hyundai and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Have a great day and Thank You!

OZ
Oleg Z.
Green Lane, PA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/18/2018 Category: Service
Freinly, professional and fast service.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

Good evening Oleg,
Thank you for this wonderful review.  I am glad our team provided you with an exceptional experience and thank you for your business.  Have a great evening.

HH
Hao H.
Harleysville, PA
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Dan is the best
I was treated with kindness and respect from all aspects of the sale. Thank you ciocca hyundai. I will def. Be a lifetime customer.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Good afternoon,
I wanted to say thank you for this wonderful review of my staff.  We are pleased that we exceeded your expectations and made you a happy customer.  We thank you for your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.  Have a great afternoon.

09/13/2018 Category: Service
Cover the seats please
Overall, my visit was great. I always enjoy the service I receive here. However, this was the second time I took my car in for service & got it back with what appeared to be grease on my seat that was not there when I took it in. The floor mats you use to keep it off the floor of my car are appreciated but maybe something needs to used on the seats as well. Kevin immediately took my car to detail to remove the stain.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/14/2018

Good afternoon,
Thank you for your feedback, I apologize for the condition of your returned vehicle.  It is our mission to return your investment in better condition than when we received and I am sorry it was not.  I will personally make sure this does not reoccur  and thank you for your business.  Have a great day and thank you.

Michael H.
09/12/2018 Category: Service
I feel Ciocca Hyundai goes out of their way to accommodate. They have more then met my needs and wants. I've been trying to convert my Jeep loving father to buy/lease a Hyundai since I picked up mine in 2017. He is a tough sell but I think he may just switch.

Good evening Michael,
I can't thank you enough for this wonderful survey of my team.  We are happy that we have and continue to exceed your expectations.  Have a great night and thank you very much for your business.

SK
Stanley K.
Easton, PA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Too far away
I like the service but the location is inconvenient.

Good evening Stanley,
Thank you for taking the time to give us this great review.  I am familiar with where you are coming from as I live in that area as well, and I appreciate and thank you for making Ciocca Hyundai Service the place where you choose to do business.  Thank you and have a great night.

Bohdan G.
Montgomeryvle, PA
On time
On time as promissed

Good evening Bohdan,
Thank you for your positive review, please let us know how you feel we may improve your service experience.

TW
Tara W.
Management cares
Management listens to concerns and strives to correct them.

09/11/2018 Category: Service
Great service.. after you get acknowledged
Expect to wait to be acknowledged or have to find a staff member yourself

Good evening Tara,
Thank you for speaking with me today, I do humbly apologize for your experience.  I appreciate the feedback for us to learn and do better for you in the future.  Please contact me if you have any questions and have a great night.

Russ H.
service is great
For oil changes: Make an appt. and the car is serviced in a timely manner while you wait.

Good evening Russ,
Thank you so much for the great review.  We are grateful to you for your business and look forward to seeing you at your next service appointment.  Have a great night and thank you.

AD
Anthony D.
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Anthony
Always a good experience at Ciocca Huundai
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Good morning Anthony,
Thank you so much for this wonderful review, it makes us happy knowing we have given you an experience that you are happy and satisfied with and we are grateful for your business.  Thank you and have a great day.

Barbara G.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Barb G
I didn't have an appointment but I had an unidentifiable noise that I was not sure was safe for making a 4 hour drive . I came up unannounced on the Thursday before Labor Day weekend and these guys were able to squeeze me in to look at the car and let me know that I was good to go by the next day. They even did my oil change, which I had an appointment for next week!
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Good morning Barbara,
I wanted to say thank you so very much for taking the time and extending to us those very kind words.  We are happy that we have exceeded your expectations and we are grateful to you for your business.  Have a great day and thank you.

Robert M.
Bethlehem, PA
09/09/2018 Category: Service
I've been taking my car to this facility for the past 4 years and I am well pleased with there service and professionalism. Also, their staff are very kind and helpful.
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Good evening Richard,
I wanted to personally thank you for this amazing review and your heartfelt words.  My team works very hard to exceed expectations and we are happy to have made you a happy client.  Have a great night and thank you.

PS
Patricia S.
09/07/2018 Category: Service
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Good evening Patricia,
Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback! It was our pleasure to have worked with you and we look forward to working with you again in the future.  Have a great night and thank you very much for your business.

Hatfield, PA
09/07/2018 Category: Service
The place to go for a car
Kind workers
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018

Good evening,
Thank you so much for your review and thoughts, this had made our week!  We are happy we have exceeded your expectations and we look forward to seeing you again.  Thank you so much for allowing us to serve you and have a great night.

Christine S.
Lansdale, PA
09/06/2018 Category: Service
Service with a smile!
I have never been able to take any of my cars for a service checkup and be out within the 1/2 hour let alone have no bill waiting for me! Ciocca Hyundai you have made me a believer,thanks for the quick service & fast checkout...the best!!
KEVIN G., Service Manager from Ciocca Hyundai responded on 09/07/2018