PM
Pete M.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Pete said they are a good family oriented business and they are honest about their prices.

KN
KEN N.
Hyundai Santa Fe
02/13/2019
Always satisfied with the service.
Always easy to schedule service.

Anthony B.
02/12/2019 Category: Service
Anthony said the employees did a good job.

Subaru Legacy

Easton, PA
01/26/2019
Fast service
Yes, fast service....
but, they charged me for parts that were defective and swapped out, good thing I caught it and got my money back. My car now leaks oil since I’ve taken it to them, I had to clean up all the spilled coolant myself from my fender, bumper and inside the engine compartment. The service guy I had wasn’t caring for my car when he test drove it either, I was at the end of the lot along the main road, seen him leave down the side road, loop around past the police station and was back before I could walk back inside the waiting room. Sorry, but he was driving way fast to go over the RR tracks and back around, good chance why my car leaks oil now. Just a horrible experience there and I’m never going back. Sadly I’m not the only one, while waiting a young lady picked up her car and she commented that she can’t even tell what they did to the car.... sorry, but that’s sad when doing body work for someone.
Hunter & Dan H. from Hendricks & Sons Auto Center responded on 01/28/2019

This review has no name or vehicle information. The the date of service for unknown vehicle was in May of 2018. That was 7 months ago and this is the first we are hearing about it.

The review makes no sense to us but we are always willing to correct any issue that may arise from a vehicle we repair.

As far as the comment made by another customer. "she can't even tell what they did to the car" is a compliment for body work. The car came in with body damage and when she picked it up the  car looked good as new. She could not even tell the car was ever repaired. That is what we strive for in the collision industry.

JAMES M.
Jeep Liberty
01/11/2019
Honesty of Hendricks & Sons.
Hendricks & Sons are honest and quality auto care people. They would not think of charging for extra work not needed.

Chevrolet Silverado SS
01/11/2019
Professional and courteous service
My experience was very positive. This shop is old fashioned with modern technology. Good family vibe backed with knowledge and experience. The guys bent over backwards to accommodate me. Definitely would recommend this shop.

James K.
Mitsubishi Outlander Sport
01/09/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Jessica. She said the service was done well.

CY
CONSUELO Y.
01/01/2019
Excellent customer service!
My neighbor recommended Hendricks & Sons to me and am very happy I listened. He stated that he did NOT have any work done on his truck for three years since Hendricks worked on it. This comment made me take my three vehicles there for repairs. These young men take pride in their work and I trust them fully.

Connie Y.

Dale C.
12/22/2018
Treat you like family
Love these guys so much. Been going to them for many years. Always honest and trustworthy.

KH
KAREN H.
12/08/2018
Super service -- no B.S.
I trust these guys ! They are Pros ! ! !

JANE P.
Lexus ES 350
12/04/2018
They know cars!
Good service. Thorough, knowledgeable, timely.

AA
Ann A.
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Ann said the business has very good mechanic's and she really appreciates the work they do for her.

DF
Dave F.
Jeep Cherokee
12/04/2018 Category: Service
Dave said the employees were really good to him.

RA
Robert A.
Freeland, PA
Jeep Compass
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Spoke to Jamie. She said that the business was kind and really helpful. They stayed late for her to pick up her vehicle. She said they are all around a good business.

Clarence W.
Lincoln MKX
11/10/2018 Category: Service
Clarence said they are very nice people to do business with and they know what they're doing.

MATTHEW B.
Nissan Versa
11/05/2018
Car Service Inspection
An awesome job on getting me up and running. I brought the car in several times this year have been pleased by your service and knowledge

Catherine H.
11/03/2018 Category: Service
Catherine said the service was timely.

Subaru Forester (Natl)
11/02/2018
Friendly personnel, nice waiting area
Appreciated being taken care of so quickly. I have had to wait a week for service elsewhere.

10/30/2018
Feels like family
These guys are amazing. They treat you like family. Always honest, friendly and courteous. Been coming to them for many years.