JI
JOSEPH I.
Chevrolet Avalanche
02/24/2021
Chevy Avalanche
They always do a great job! We would not go anywhere else!

John R.
Kutztown, PA
02/22/2021 Category: Service
John said he recommends them for service.

EH
EMILY H.
Greensburg, PA
Honda HR-V
02/21/2021
Always reliable and professional
I have relied on Hendricks for a variety of car issues and they have always provided reliable service. Most recently they provided a second opinion after I was told that my tires were in good condition. Hendricks promptly got me an appointment (despite a large snowfall that day), located the 1 inch screw lodged in my tire, sealed the hole, and saved my tire. They charge very reasonable fees for the services they provide.

Chevrolet Blazer
02/06/2021
Great ppl working here...always great service!
I feel I can depend on issues being addressed especially if they put me at risk for being stranded or disabled. Services provided in a very timely manner considering all factors.

Alexander B.
02/04/2021 Category: Service
Alexander said he bought his vehicle from them, they have been good to him and he takes the vehicle back to them for service. He has had real good luck with the vehicle, they are real friendly and he likes talking with one of the owners.

Coopersburg, PA
01/26/2021
Great service.
Hendricks always gives great service and is there fir me in a pinch

01/18/2021
Good family run business
The staff at Hendricks treats you like family and truly cares about their customers. Highly recommended

Macungie, PA
Subaru Forester (Natl)
01/14/2021
I highly recommend Hendricks; So easy to work with , polite owners. I am so glad I found this auto center..

Joanne G.
Ford Edge
01/13/2021 Category: Service
Joanne said they do a good job and they are quick. They take her right away.

BK
Brett K.
Breinigsville, PA
01/09/2021 Category: Service
Brett said they always do a good job. They never fail.

01/08/2021
Consistantantly reliable
These guys have been around a long time and I have always been able to count on them to provide good honest service. Highly recommended

SK
Suzanne K.
Coopersburg, PA
01/06/2021
Excellent service always
Always friendly fast and excellent service . I’ve been a customer for many many years and always have been satisfied with their work

Jason R.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Jason said he has been going to the business and he never had any issues with the service.

NM
Nicholas M.
01/05/2021 Category: Service
Spoke with Nicholas's wife. She said that the only complaint she has is how long it takes to perform a simple repair. She brings it in for a steering wheel fluid change and they have the vehicle for 2 days.

ANNE M.
Mertztown, PA
12/21/2020
I did not have an appointment my last visit. One of my wiper blades had flown off my car. They immediately got new storm wipers and installed them and had me on my way in a matter of minutes. This type of service is why I only take my car to them.