PD
Patric D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
10/05/2019
Thank you, for everything. Good job
The job was well done and the communication was very good and helpful.
Thank you.

CP
Carmen P.
Hoboken, NJ
BMW Z3
09/26/2019
Great honest helpful place
I am always satisfied with the job done by Robert “City line imports” very lucky to find out a very honest mechanic. I recommend it to my entire family, take my car there 2x a year, sometimes 3 x a year for routine check up. Continue with the great job.

Michael D.
09/20/2019
They get the job done
It may be a small shop, but that’s what makes them great at what they do, they are commited to fixing the problem, focusing on ome task at a time as to not waste time. They update you along the whole way of their process, and inform you before you have to make any decisions. Theyre labor rate is higher than most shops, cheaper than a dealerships rate, but they don’t try to rip you off like a dealer. The rate is worth the job being done. I had an issue with my car that mutltiple shops couldnt find for WEEKS, not even the dealer, but this shop found and fixed it in 4 HOURS.

Jose H.
Nissan Pathfinder
09/15/2019
Pathfinder

Molly D.
Cliffside Park, NJ
Jeep Liberty
09/04/2019
They work effectively and fast!
They are awesome! Price was great and very nice staff. Took my car on a Monday by Wednesday it was ready to be picked up.
#ilovemyjeep#thankgoditsfixed

GM
Gary M.
08/10/2019
Best mechanics ever
Took the time to figure out my Audi’s issues. Instead of charging me for every part possible, a true problem solver

JN
Jose N.
North Bergen, NJ
07/09/2019
Car serviced.
The best guys! Honest, reliable, dependable. Can’t say enough good things about them, and I can’t reccommend them eonough.

Jose D.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/29/2019
Responsible and honest
I am very grateful as he went above and beyond and I felt he cares about his work...very grateful with Robert...thank you very much...
You did Awesome work ..
Thank you...

AP
Ana P.
06/14/2019
Everything that had to be done was explained. Very satisfied with the work performed

GM

North Bergen, NJ
Nissan Murano
05/30/2019
Check Engine light
Great place and great guys always a great experience and professional work thanks guys

WO
Willys O.
05/22/2019
My E90 is running in tip-top shape thanks to Dave and Robert. I highly recommended that you bring your car to these guys for service and maintenance! Thanks guys.

Joseph S.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
05/16/2019
Good device at a reasonable price
Very precise and friendly

IR
Ilian R.
05/14/2019
Exceptional Work
I still haven’t found better service in Union City / North Bergen!! Than these guys.

Chantel M.
05/13/2019
Finally found an honest mechanic!!!!
This was the first time that I went to a mechanic and left feeling like I was not just taken for a ride. Robert thoroughly explained what was wrong with my car and fixed it immediately. There were some things that i swore i was going to need done (because of the miles /age of my vehicle) but he assured me that they were not necessary. Any other mechanic would have told me that i did need that and a ton of other unnecessary repairs. City Line Imports has definitely gained another satisfied customer after my experience!!!

Miguel L.
05/13/2019 Category: Service
Miguel said that the staff are great, very knowledgeable, professional and he is very happy with them.

SR
Sandra R.
Volvo C70
05/11/2019
The best
I have been using this auto repair store for years that was recommended from a friend. It was the best recommendation ever ! They are always fair about price, do a great job ,and tell you what you need or don’t that can wait!!! That’s Dave and Rob!!! You guys are wonderful:)

Sandra roy

NH
Nancy H.
Hoboken, NJ
Audi Q5
05/10/2019
Always The Best!
I learn so much about my car that maybe one day I too could be a mechanic!!! Seriously- the best for imported cars. Incredibly thorough trustworthy and two very , very sweet guys!

AC
Alexander C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
05/07/2019
Great guys so far staight shooters in my book
So far great guys staight shooters in my book