Duval P.
Landing, NJ
04/07/2020
Friendly and Knowledgeable staff
Its hard to find a good knowlegeable mechanic these days. This place knows there cars, greT prices and honest.

Jamie C.

INFINITI Q50
02/27/2020
Rob!
Rob is the best!!
Brought my car in to have back breaks done,as busy as he was he made it happen within a couple hours!!

KN
Katherine N.
02/21/2020
Awesome job
Id recommend this place to anyone great customer service great people and even though they were busy they made sure my car was done on time and took their time to explain everything to me in detail

DF
Darrin F.
Weehawken, NJ
Mercedes-Benz ML320
02/17/2020
They were very professional and very helpful and I will definitely use them again and I think them for their service
I would definitely recommend people to go to them because they are very professional and I like the way they handle their business

PD
Patric D.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
02/09/2020
My # 1 Mechanic
Good job and good people. I am very happy to know them because my Mercedes is in good hands. Thank you.

WN
Wanda N.
Clifton, NJ
Acura MDX
02/06/2020
Acura MDX
Very knowledgeable and honest when it comes to working on my car. As a woman which knows very little about cars they make me feel safe and explain everything before it done. Would continue to service my car at City Line Imports in the future.

IR
Ilian R.
02/04/2020
My Mechanics
Thank very your great and fast service. Exceptional quality!!

Shane B.
01/22/2020
Just simply amazing wouldn't go to anybody else.
These guys are the best. The work they do is top knotch. Words just cant explain my experience dealing with them. Nice and courteous and to the point! Number 1 in my book hands down.

01/16/2020
Mechanic really knows whats hes doing. Shows pictures before and after job. Great hospitality, First time customer definitely will return.
Mechanics are very well mannered, great hospitality, great welcoming for any first time customers. Mechanic showed before and after pictures of job, fast, efficient and economical. Will recommend to friends and family.

Mike P.
01/14/2020
Audi A 4
Excellent and detailed service.

Daniel L.
Little Falls, NJ
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
01/13/2020
Their knowledge is impeccable.....
Took me right in, fix my car up, sent me on my way what more could you ask for....
Thank you.....

AJ
Allisha J.
Newark, NJ
01/11/2020
Very experienced mechanic, knowledgeable and courteous.
Completed task in a reasonable timely fashion.

Mildred C.
Parlin, NJ
12/31/2019
My car!!
Best in town, polite, smart, knowledgeable, and good at what they do!

Carlos M.