PM
PATRICIA M.
Hyundai Azera
04/20/2019
Very professional and stand behind their products
Whatever my situations have been in the past that would bring me to City Tire they have been most helpful very professional and they do stand behind whatever product or Services they have provided they do stand behind their products and also the services generated this is a place of business that you can trust in today's climate

RAY S.
Clean facility....
Nice people 🙂

ANTHONY S.
e
They do a great job the first time

RYAN R.
Buick Encore
Customer Service is Amazing
Customer Service is important to me with any business I patronage. From the very day I came to this business I received top notch customer service. The wait time is not long, they communicate with you about your areas of concerns and they always provide recommendation to prevent further issues. It is simply a great place to receive service from.

MIKE M.
Cicero, IL
Ford Edge
04/18/2019
The customer service we recieve
People are knowledgeable and helpful

BG
BILLY G.
Deerfield, IL
Jeep Cherokee
04/18/2019
Consistently Great Service
As always, City Tire provides great customer service.

CG
CHARMAINE G.
Extremely friendly
Extremely friendly and always always go out of there way to help you.

JIM W.
04/17/2019
Great service, excellent work!
We had our brakes done at City Tire and are very happy with the results. They kept me informed throughout the job and the price was just under the estimate. Friendly people and a nice waiting area too.

WG
WILFRED G.
Review
You guys have always been good to me; your oil change is a little expensive.

WT
WILLIAM T.
Pontiac G8
04/16/2019
Outstanding service.
If you’re looking for new tires, tire repair or many other repairs, (this is not just a tire shop) look no further. This is a family owned,( second generation) business that is just outstanding. I have recommended it to family and friends for many years. Professional, well trained personnel have never failed to do the job right the first time. The shop is modern, clean and even has a wide screen TV and WiFi. The coffee machine is just a bonus. As the old commercial used to say, try it you’ll like it.

INFINITI EX35
04/14/2019
Very good customer serv
I have always had good customer service at this company.

CARL C.
Dodge Challenger
Quick and Quality Work
I took my new Fiat in to have a tire replaced that was unfortunately punctured in the sidewall earlier this week. I brought in my own tire since I wanted the OEM tire given the age of the car. The staff quickly heard my concerns, addressed them, and I was on my way in less than 30 minutes. The price was fair for the work to swap out the tire, and I've seen no issues with the stem\TPM after the work was completed. Will definitely be going back to City Tire if the need arises in the future.

BK
BILL K.
04/12/2019
Their honest hard work coupled with their friendly personality
These guys are always willing to help with a smile on their face! They are honest hard working guys, which is a rare quality in most mechanic shops! I Highly recommend them.

AK
ALAN K.
great service
They do great work, are knowledgeable, can solve problems and are honest.

LR
LAWRENCE R.
Honda Fit
04/11/2019
Great place for auto service
Comfortable waiting area. There’s never any surprise on the invoice. Straight forward and honest service. You can’t beat it!

JAMES B.
04/11/2019
Very nice and concerned about the issue I was having with my car
Great place

Close to home, very few options in Hyde Park
Mark and crew took care of my problem, an alloy rim leak, promptly at a reasonable cost. Would recommend to friends.

BP
BILL P.
Center Point, AL
04/10/2019
Great Service, Fair Prices
The guys at City Tire maintain and repair our vehicles. They are courteous, fair and professional. I highly recommend City Tire for all your automotive repair needs.

DANIEL B.
04/06/2019
Reliabe
Great tire service and comfortable waiting area and they store my tires. Also did an excellent brake job. What more could I ask?

JEFFREY P.
Mitsubishi Galant
04/05/2019
Respectful
Hello, The people at the shop are respectful,honest,& careing to customers...Price reasonable...Thank You!!
Marc I., VP from City Tire Inc. responded on 04/05/2019

Thank you Jeffrey, appreciate the kind words!