Anonymous avatar
Kia Optima
05/21/2018
Nice remodel!
The customer service has always been pretty consistent every time I have had issues with my tires. If never takes too long and prices are at least fair. I will return in the furture.

RUTH W.
05/20/2018
May 19 routine care
My husband Bruce too took our Subaru in on Saturday for routine oil change and check up. He came home saying that he really likes the staff there at City Tire, and we will certainly continue taking our car there. Their diagnostic work is impressive, they all are very knowledgeable, and they are pleasant as well.

CT
CRUZ T.
05/05/2018
Just !Super
As always, i call, they say come on in, thry always fit me in to fix my car. And today again they did while I waited in a very inviting waiting room. Thanks!

GC
GRAHAM C.
Jaguar XK8
05/01/2018
Quality Service @ a Reasonable Price Point
City Tire has become my go-to mechanic since my having moved from the north side a few years back. These guys don't waste my time, fix my baby (2006 Jag XK8) as promised, and provide a clean, comfortable waiting area while work's being done. They take the time to explain the needed work and are patient w/ my questioning. Their services also cost considerably less than the dealer from which I bought the car, and are par for other franchise car service providers like Pep Boys.

GW
GAIL W.
Volvo S60
04/22/2018
Work done and friendliness of staff
Always excellent work and friendliness

RACHEL H.
04/18/2018
I’ve taken my car here several times. Everyone is very nice and they try to up-sell you. My car is running great!

Connie H.
Calumet City, IL
04/14/2018
DYNAMIC COMPANY
I love City Tire! I've been going to them to get tires serviced on my BMW for years! The service is great, and the owners & workers make you feel like family! They are prompt in getting your car serviced and they make you feel comfortable while you wait. I highly recommend City Tire to anyone who is in need of getting their car serviced or if you need new tires.

GH
GARY H.
Deerfield, IL
Lexus RX 450h
04/13/2018
Personal touch
As usual, City Tire handled my car needs expertly. This service was for changing from snow tires to all season tires and an alignment.

MAURICE R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/07/2018
Exceptional Customer Service
I am always pleased with the high level of service that I get from City Tire...love the "new look" of the facility!!!

MO
MARK O.
04/02/2018
Quick Service
City Tire was able to obtain the tires required for my vehicle

MK
MIKAELA K.
The best
I have been going to city tire about 2 years now and always have great service. They’re honest, genuine, and always willing to help out. I tell all my friends to come here for any car need.

ED
ETHAN D.
Honda Element
03/28/2018
Great guys to work with - my estimate ended up costing less!
I purchased a used Honda Element that needed some suspension work. The original estimate to fix was over $2k dollars. Bob from City Tire was able to work with me to identify only the most urgent problems to fix. Rather than needing to address every issue at once, we dealt only with the most critical issues. The vehicle is 15 years old and definitely needed work on the I suspension system. The job ended up costing $887 in total. They also performed the work in just one day - very quick turnaround.

I've worked with these guys for both of our cars, and so far they've always been courteous, helpful, flexible, easy-going, and have provided excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend them.

JENNIFER H.
Crete, IL
Mitsubishi Galant
03/28/2018
My son and I got stranded on the expressway during rush hour with not one, but two flats! City Tire was able to connect us with a tow service, get us off the highway and stayed open after hours to make sure we got back on the road. Greatly appreciated!!

PN
PETER N.
03/25/2018
prompt and excellent job
Fast, good and inexpensive service. Will be back.

ROBIN C.
Locust Valley, NY
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/24/2018
Great people , great service!
I had a flat and took a chance with a random tire store near where my daughter goes to school, the team there got me a new tire and I was in and out in 30 minutes, then I flattened another tire the next day, got the car there and it was finished in 45 minutes! Great service & really nice people.

CHRISTINE S.
Volvo XC70
Fastest tire replacement
I enjoyed my visit, found the work so quick and dependable and really like the fellows who work there. Kind, real, honest.

CATHERINE B.
Nissan JUKE
HOORAY FOR GREAT WORK!
I love coming here! Bobby and Marc were both efficient and kind. Bobby ordered the tires I needed, which came in soon after the order. I returned the next morning for the tires to be mounted and the tires balanced, which was done expeditiously. In addition, the car was checked for battery and starter efficiency, because I was having some problems with it. I came here because my car mechanic recommended these people,
and am so glad I did. I will recommend them to anyone who asks without reserve.
Thanks!

JAMAR H.
Totally satisfy
Totally satisfy With the service they provide it nice and clean place and very respectful people they took care my problem right away

I totally recommend this place

ROCHELLE G.
Buick Verano
Well satisfied customer
Service was polite and speedy will only trust my car to them

JEFF P.
Service on point
I came two separate times without an appointment to have two tires replaced both times. Had them done in 30-45 minutes. I really appreciate the service, professionalism and more importantly the price. Thank you gentlemen and keep up the good work!