Latest Review 11 minutes ago

AV
ANTHONY V.
01/22/2019
New tires installed
Friendly staff and quick service, at a reasonable price. I will definitely be coming back.

CHARLES H.
01/20/2019
Wonderful personality
The work is great to help is great that makes for a great atmosphere I will always shop there and my friend

JERRY D.
Swift Satisfaction
I always pass by City Tire Inc since I live in the area but never stopped in to inquire about services they offer or price checks. Then one day, BOOM, I ran over a pothole on 46th and Union behind Tilden Highschool. My tire immediately caught and flat and I therefore drove across the street to City Tire Inc. I told the somewhat big guy with glasses that I caught a flat and needed a new tire. The gentleman was polite swift and professional and met my needs right away. Within 20 minutes my tire was changed and I was back on the road. The price wasn’t too bad. The place was very clean and when you get the chance, have a seat on their massage chair recliners. I will definitely go back to have future repairs on my car serviced by these guys.

DN
DARIAN N.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
01/19/2019
Very fast, clean, Wi-Fi, good customer service
I had two tires installed. By the time I logged onto the Wi-Fi and got started on a project, they were calling me up to the counter to get the keys. The waiting area was very clean and comfortable. Staff was friendly.

Tire rotation.
Fast, and efficient.

MK
MARK K.
01/18/2019
Great
Clean professional reasonable prices
Marc I., VP from City Tire Inc. responded on 01/19/2019

Thanks for the kind words Mark

RJ
RICK J.
01/17/2019
Recent service
I am extremely happy with the work that was recently done on my truck. I would definitely go back again.
Marc I., VP from City Tire Inc. responded on 01/18/2019

Thank you Rick.  Apppreciate the business!

MARIDITH R.
Kia Rio
01/15/2019
I love this place!
I love the hours, close to home, and the employees are very pleasant and easy to understand.

GB
GORMAN B.
Honda Fit
01/12/2019
Mechanic diagnostics was thorough.
I had a problem of engine stall. It took mechanic severa tests to make the diagnosis.

EV
ED V.
Hamilton, NY
01/11/2019
Very impressed
Very impressed - staff was very friendly and helpful
They took care of my problem in less than an hour

BJ
BRENDA J.
Nissan Sentra
01/10/2019
I was very impressed with customer service & actual repairs done to my car. Price was fair and honest. Will be giving them all my business! I will recommend them to all my family and friends!👍
The place was nice and clean. The customer service was very impressive, they were kind and courteous. It was very cold and they gave me a drop off. They kept me abreast of services needed. Price was fair for my repairs. Car purrs like a dream! Thanks guys!

KORBIN M.
01/10/2019
Oil Change & Misc Diagnostics
Pricing is competitive, good customer service, and honest assessments of the issues at hand. They don’t try to sell you things (or services) you don’t absolutely need, which gives me the comfort and trust I need in order to keep coming back.

EP
ERIC P.
Deerfield, IL
Jeep Compass
01/06/2019
Great Service and quick turnaround
Extremely attentive and are very thorough.

FB
FRANCESCA B.
Woodstock, IL
Jeep Commander
01/05/2019
Oil change and left rear light repair
This is my second time reviewing this establishment and I cannot say enough great things about them. I recently went in for an oil change Jan 3, 2019 an hour before closing and they were able to get my car serviced, new filter and my rear light changed within a 30 min time frame. Everyone I’ve encountered at Cite Tire Inc. have been respectful and such gentleman. Very nice people at this establishment. I will continue to bring my vehicle here because I trust in the work they provide.

TA
TRENELL A.
INFINITI FX35
01/03/2019
Great work!!
Simply amazing work. I was having trouble with my car easily identified the problem and I was super satisfied with the work.

BR
BETTINA R.
Toyota Avalon
01/03/2019
Tina
I was completely satisfied with the work they did fixing my brake line. I will recommend them to my friends and family. The pricing was very reasonable. Thank you.

RUDOLPH G.
Nissan Sentra
01/02/2019
Good, attentive, hospitable customer service.
City Tire has been in business for many years. I used to go to them in prior years for this or that need with my prior car. They give good, professional services at good prices.

Volvo C30
12/31/2018
Friendly and efficient
They were efficient to get the needed tires at best price and with short delay. Everyone was friendly and helpful. Comfortable waiting area.

SA
SUZANNE A.
12/28/2018
Immediate, appropriate service
Had a flat tire. AAA changed to my spare. I called City Tire to see if they could fix the tire. They told me to come over. Within an hour or so everything was AOK and I drove home.

JAYNE H.
Buick Rendezvous
12/28/2018
Great Customer Service and Impeccable work!
Everyone at City Tire are helpful and keep you informed on the progress of the work they are doing on your vehicle. They are fairly priced and I never had any problems with their work. I am glad they are in the neighborhood and I would highly recommend this place.