Latest Review about 1 hour ago

AH
AMBER H.
11/16/2018
Great service and people
I've been coming here for years with 2 vehicles. Always as fast as they can be. I never feel pressured to buy services I don't need and I feel their prices are fair for the services they provide. This is my go to spot.

DO
DR. JENOU O.
Chrysler 300
11/15/2018

LP
LUCAS P.
11/14/2018
Always great service, but this was even better!
I have been doing business with Mark and Bobby at City Tire for a few years now. I know that I can trust them, but recently that was proven once again. My wife's Honda needed some work including struts. We were quoted a price, but when we came in to pick up the car it was $150 less than we were quoted because it turned out all the parts and work were not needed. Its great to know that not only will we get quality, guaranteed work from City Tire, but we have the assurance we won't be overcharged or charged for something we don't need. You guys are class acts, thanks City Tire!

11/14/2018
I appreciated that they dropped me off and picked me up at home.

JOE K.
They were great!
They were fast, detailed and reasonably priced. Will definitely be going back.

AW
AMY W.
11/13/2018
Great, friendly, fair and fast!
This was my first visit and it was so fast, clean, friendly service and fair pricing

BL
BEN L.
11/12/2018
Highly recommended
Recently brought my vehicle for tires. As always, received a fair price and great service.

11/10/2018
Terrific service!
Great mechanics and service for a reasonable price!

GG
GENELLE G.
11/08/2018
Professional and honest business
They were professional and friendly. Also patient they took the time to take pictures of my car and explain to me what the problem was.thanks

DAVID B.
11/07/2018
Stand by there work
They stand by there work and they never turn you away.

11/04/2018
I stopped in one week before having the work done about the sound I was hearing related to my rear brakes. The rep felt it was just rust on the brakes. It was not, so a week later I was back for service. It would have been helpful for them to at least have taken a look at the car, so that I did not make a trip to the dealership and then another trip to city tire to get the work done.

FIAT 500L
11/02/2018
Glad you’re here
When I moved to Hyde Park after living on the North Side forever, I didn’t know who to go to for car problems and maintenance. Luckily a friend told me about City Tire. You guys come through for me every time—always courteous, always respectful, always fair. Plus, you fix my car! Thank you!

JOSE C.
Mercedes-Benz CLA
11/02/2018
I had to get a new rim due to mine being cracked and they found the rim that day and had my car ready as soon as the rim arrived.. they were very professional and were extremely helpful.

MICHAEL M.
10/28/2018
Easy and Efficient
Like past visits, everything was easy: my initial call about availability, my visit, the diagnosis of the problem, and the same-day brake repair. I also appreciate the apparently small stuff: the staff always seems good-humored and easygoing, their records retain enough information about me, my wife and our cars to make things efficient, and that they communicate well about timing and when the job is done, etc. The price for the work seemed right too. Nice job.

Subaru XV Crosstrek
10/27/2018
Great shop for South siders
City Tire is a clean, quiet, and professional shop. We brought in our Subaru which had a persistent slow leak for days. We had previously taken it in to another shop up north, and though they said they had fixed the leak, they had actually done nothing. We are thrilled to have City Tire as our new go to shop!

JORDAN F.
Buffalo Grove, IL
Porsche Macan
10/27/2018
Great work!
Professional, friendly and excellent pricing. I highly recommend them.

MICHAEL L.
10/26/2018
Great Experience
great experiences always honest with what need to be done and fair pricing

Ford Super Duty F-450 DRW
10/25/2018
Very honest and upfront with their customers!!!
I have been going to City Tire for over 18 years.... very happy with the service i receive... they are always as honest as they can be with their customers...

FM
FRAN M.
Hyundai Santa Fe
10/21/2018
We dealt with Mark. Great customer service. Helpful, explained our truck problem and repairs done in time for me to go to work. Mechanics explained repairs.

Subaru Impreza Sedan
10/19/2018
Fast service, honest and friendly. 5/5
Have had multiple tires get patched here. These guys are the best.