07/13/2018
Tire Problem
I had a problem with one of my tires. I did not have to wait too long a time for it to be fixed. The waiting area is very nice.

Nissan JUKE
06/30/2018
My Visit
Tire unusable , got appointment for next morning - which is as soon as new tire available. Careful work,
plus kindness from staff.
Great place to come!

AW
AIDAN W.
06/29/2018
New Tire
Professional friendly staff who know what they're doing and best of all fast

JOHN F.
06/11/2018
City Tire comes through, as usual
Brought one car in for brake problems, parts obtained and replaced within 24 hours. Great service, fair prices

Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018
typical
went in for an oil change and as usual they "found" that my left turn signal bulb wasn't working when clearly it was. Always conning me out my money they damage cars to make you pay for repairs.

HC
HOWARD C.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/02/2018
Car service
Great service,fair price and friendly service people.Always a pleasure doing business with them

Kia Optima
05/21/2018
Nice remodel!
The customer service has always been pretty consistent every time I have had issues with my tires. If never takes too long and prices are at least fair. I will return in the furture.

RUTH W.
05/20/2018
May 19 routine care
My husband Bruce too took our Subaru in on Saturday for routine oil change and check up. He came home saying that he really likes the staff there at City Tire, and we will certainly continue taking our car there. Their diagnostic work is impressive, they all are very knowledgeable, and they are pleasant as well.

STACY W.
GMC Acadia
05/10/2018
Very disappointed!!
I am truly conflicted in writing this review. I have been a consistent customer of City Tire for a couple of years. 47th has serviced my car from oil change to rack and pinion. I have spent an estimate of 4000.00 at this location .... Always satisfied. This last time was very disappointing to say the least. My car was towed to 47th in early April 2018 because it was slow to start and then didn't start at all [I have a 2010 GMC Acadia] plus smoke was coming from under the hood. Cut to the chase ... New water pump, thermostat and battery, they kept my car 5 days the bill was 1400.00 plus another 500 I had to pay for a rental. Got my car back and Bob told me as the Acadias get older they are slow to start. So when I got the car back it was struggled a bit to start, I really felt that shouldn't happening or if this was happening after the initial repairs City Tire should have dug deeper to find the source of the issue. On April 30th the car didn't start at all and I had it towed to My house ... I was livid!!!!!!! Called City Tire the next day and was told to bring it in to check for a potentially other issue. Felt really conflicted because I just got the car back and paid a good sum of money for the work done. Felt like I was being taken advantage of b/c why was I given a car back that still had problems ... why wasn't everything repaired ????? Ended up paying another auto repair shop 975 for a new starter and electrical work plus 200 for a rental. Felt like I was scammed by City Tire 47th. Very disappointed!!!!! Don't think I will be going back.

CT
CRUZ T.
05/05/2018
Just !Super
As always, i call, they say come on in, thry always fit me in to fix my car. And today again they did while I waited in a very inviting waiting room. Thanks!

GC
GRAHAM C.
Jaguar XK8
05/01/2018
Quality Service @ a Reasonable Price Point
City Tire has become my go-to mechanic since my having moved from the north side a few years back. These guys don't waste my time, fix my baby (2006 Jag XK8) as promised, and provide a clean, comfortable waiting area while work's being done. They take the time to explain the needed work and are patient w/ my questioning. Their services also cost considerably less than the dealer from which I bought the car, and are par for other franchise car service providers like Pep Boys.

GW
GAIL W.
Volvo S60
04/22/2018
Work done and friendliness of staff
Always excellent work and friendliness

RACHEL H.
04/18/2018
I’ve taken my car here several times. Everyone is very nice and they try to up-sell you. My car is running great!

Connie H.
Calumet City, IL
04/14/2018
DYNAMIC COMPANY
I love City Tire! I've been going to them to get tires serviced on my BMW for years! The service is great, and the owners & workers make you feel like family! They are prompt in getting your car serviced and they make you feel comfortable while you wait. I highly recommend City Tire to anyone who is in need of getting their car serviced or if you need new tires.

GH
GARY H.
Deerfield, IL
Lexus RX 450h
04/13/2018
Personal touch
As usual, City Tire handled my car needs expertly. This service was for changing from snow tires to all season tires and an alignment.

MAURICE R.
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
04/07/2018
Exceptional Customer Service
I am always pleased with the high level of service that I get from City Tire...love the "new look" of the facility!!!

MO
MARK O.
04/02/2018
Quick Service
City Tire was able to obtain the tires required for my vehicle

MK
MIKAELA K.
The best
I have been going to city tire about 2 years now and always have great service. They’re honest, genuine, and always willing to help out. I tell all my friends to come here for any car need.

ED
ETHAN D.
Honda Element
03/28/2018
Great guys to work with - my estimate ended up costing less!
I purchased a used Honda Element that needed some suspension work. The original estimate to fix was over $2k dollars. Bob from City Tire was able to work with me to identify only the most urgent problems to fix. Rather than needing to address every issue at once, we dealt only with the most critical issues. The vehicle is 15 years old and definitely needed work on the I suspension system. The job ended up costing $887 in total. They also performed the work in just one day - very quick turnaround.

I've worked with these guys for both of our cars, and so far they've always been courteous, helpful, flexible, easy-going, and have provided excellent customer service. I would definitely recommend them.

JENNIFER H.
Crete, IL
Mitsubishi Galant
03/28/2018
My son and I got stranded on the expressway during rush hour with not one, but two flats! City Tire was able to connect us with a tow service, get us off the highway and stayed open after hours to make sure we got back on the road. Greatly appreciated!!