DJ
DAN J.
Volkswagen Passat
09/23/2018
A great place to buy tires.
On Friday, I brought new tires along with there balance and an alignment. Services was highly professional and timely.

NW
NZINGA W.
Thx Marc
Historically - I just have bad luck with cars and a local good mechanic is necessary. Marc made me comfortable immediately and the cost was reasonable. Moving forward - I will harass him every time there is a weird sound or vibration moving forward. :)

FS
FREDDIE S.
Lexus LS 430
09/20/2018
Very professional snd they really kniw their business
I have frequented with City Tire for years and they have never failed me yet.
They are very friendly and professional.
They really take care of their customers.

CF
CHRIS F.
Mercedes-Benz CLS-Class
Awesome Service as usual
I've been going to City tire for years after it was recommended by a friend. Its a great local business and they are very helpful and fair.

LR
LORENA / RAUL R.
Mazda CX-5
09/18/2018
Oil Change
Always a good experience at City Tire! Great customer service!

KJ
KEVIN J.
09/17/2018
City Tire
The level of service is bar none the best and Mark and Bob are awesome. I recommend them too everyone.

09/14/2018
Helpful and straightforward
The staff was knowledgeable and kept me informed on the status of my vehicle. Showing me what was wrong and explaining possible solutions.

JOHN F.
GMC Yukon
09/14/2018
Honest
Thank you Marc for fixing my power steering after the hose fell off. Accommodating and competent.

09/11/2018
Service is good, but just a little too high for the price 🤔
Marc I., VP from City Tire Inc. responded on 09/12/2018

Jenny, thanks for coming in and for the review.  Please know that we professionally repair the tire according to industry standards.  The repair is permanent, not what you were used to with just a plug or simple patch.  Sleep well knowing your tire is safe.  Thanks again, Marc

MICHELLE D.
Honda Civic Coupe
09/10/2018
Convenient, efficient, & friendly
Dropped my car off with a nail in the tire. City Tire patched it and texted me to let me know it was done in less than an hour.

IF
IVAN F.
Cadillac Eldorado
09/07/2018
Great place to service all auto needs
I have been going here for at least ten years and send all my friends and family . They really treat you like they care and arn't out to hurt you in any way . The covered a tire under warranty and I bought the other one . The new show room is open and inviting. Did I mention very comfortable?

08/28/2018
Honest service with no attempts to upsell
Did what was requested, did not push unnecessary things, checked to make sure tire/car was safe and ready to go.

KT
KIM T.
Hyundai Accent
08/22/2018
Place is Great
We've been coming here for 5+ years now. Wouldn't think of taking our car anywhere else.
They're quick, honest and it's a nice space to hang-out in if you need to work or decide to wait for your car. They also offer complimentary rides home if you're in the surrounding area if you don't want to wait.

Thanks, Marc, Bobby, Allen & crew!

FB
FRANCESCA B.
Woodstock, IL
Jeep Commander
08/17/2018
Amazing and rapid service!
I had the pleasure of working with Alan and the great mechanics over at City Tire Inc. Alan was very professional and after several emails and a telephone conversation he put me at ease that they would figure out what was wrong with my car and they certainly did.
My alternator was going out. Luckily, I was able to drive it to them safely on a Saturday morning. I got a call back that Saturday afternoon informing me of the problem, his suggestions and pricing quotes. By Monday morning, I had my vehicle back. He was also kind enough to give me a student discount. Trust these guys! They're great. I will return to have my AC worked on! Thanks guys :)

Steve B.
Deerfield, IL
08/01/2018
City Tire is the best in the business!
Thanks!

07/13/2018
Tire Problem
I had a problem with one of my tires. I did not have to wait too long a time for it to be fixed. The waiting area is very nice.

Nissan JUKE
06/30/2018
My Visit
Tire unusable , got appointment for next morning - which is as soon as new tire available. Careful work,
plus kindness from staff.
Great place to come!

AW
AIDAN W.
06/29/2018
New Tire
Professional friendly staff who know what they're doing and best of all fast

JOHN F.
06/11/2018
City Tire comes through, as usual
Brought one car in for brake problems, parts obtained and replaced within 24 hours. Great service, fair prices

Hyundai Accent
06/08/2018
typical
went in for an oil change and as usual they "found" that my left turn signal bulb wasn't working when clearly it was. Always conning me out my money they damage cars to make you pay for repairs.