PW
PAUL W.
Altadena, CA
01/15/2021
Direct no nonsense service
I like the fact that there is mutual trust. They didn’t even charge me for my first visit as I have to bring the car back in a week. They will, of course, be paid in full when they are done.

TR
TED R.
Mercedes-Benz Sprinter Crew Vans
01/15/2021
Always good, always reliable
Once again, they did an excellent job servicing our car.

SUE W.
Sierra Madre, CA
Mercedes-Benz C-Class
01/14/2021
Better service than dealer
I usually take my car to the dealer in Arcadia, but I was very displeased with my last service appointment. A friend recommended Classic German Motors and I’ve been pleased with them.

JUN G.
Los Angeles, CA
01/14/2021
Serviced my car
John is very accommodating and professional. I trust him and his services personally.

CD
CHRISTINE D.
Azusa, CA
01/12/2021
Recommended by Others
This shop was recommended by 2 different people that have been customers for a long time. I decided to try it for a regular oil change and coolant service and was very pleased. I was so pleased I returned for another service the following week. This time around my car was washed and sparkling! Thank you John and all the mechanics for your great customer service and work!

BD
BILL D.
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/09/2021
Service Service Service
Thank you! You are reliable, always providing top notch service—efficient and thorough, and always with a smile. You are the best!

VO
VINCENT O.
01/09/2021
For exceptional service
John is extremely attentive to his customers needs and provides exceptional service

LE
LAURA E.
Los Angeles, CA
Mercedes-Benz ML350
01/07/2021
John the Mercedes Rock Star
Unparalleled customer service experience!
Professional.
Always looking to help out his customers and give guidance on repairs
“If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. We have never felt taken advantage of, we feel confident with John’s suggestions!
Excellent listening skills, John always pay attention to our needs and wants for our cars.
Steve, always there to help and make you feel it’s all going to be okay. I’ve panicked a couple of times and Steve walked me through it!
Kind, considerate, compassionate
John and Steve are the best!

01/07/2021
Reliable mechanic shop
We have been going to Classic German Motors since it opened. Initially they worked on our Volvo and later our Mercedes. They are reliable and provide great customer service. John is especially gracious and helpful. Their pricing is fair and they help with transportation to and from the shop when needed.

RF
RAYMUND F.
01/02/2021
As always, great service!
Steve and John are the best! Really appreciate their knowledge, candor and prompt attention to my car.

JO
JAN O.
Mercedes-Benz 380SL
12/31/2020
Professional, friendly, fair and reasonable.
Stephan and John are super friendly and know their stuff. They squeezed me in on exceptionally short notice, promptly diagnosed my car's issues, and repaired them quickly and at a reasonable cost. Will definitely not hesitate to work with them again!

Merideth S.
Mendon, UT
12/31/2020 Category: Service
Merideth said she has always gotten great service, they take very good care of her and are very personable.

ROCIO G.
12/30/2020
For special cars, German Motors is the pkace
I had been taken my BMW to them for service and other things and always encounter with professional assistance, very honest and helpful.

TR
TED R.
Mercedes-Benz E350
12/28/2020
Another excellent experience
My Sprinter had a check engine light on, so I took it in - they checked the error code and it was a pressure differential in the exhaust. They reset the system and tested it and found no problems and the sensor didn't complain about the imbalance again. As they didn't find a problem, they didn't charge me, which speaks very well for them.

BL
BOBBIE L.
Mercedes-Benz C300
12/28/2020
John and Steve
They are the best - wouldn’t take my Mercedes anywhere else! Been a customer there for many, many years and will continue to do so. Good, reliable service and good people!!