Altadena, CA
Volvo XC90
07/08/2020
Great service. They were very courteous and professional and they took the time to explain the service needed and they made sure to inquire about the maintenance history of my vehicle.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/10/2020

Cathy, thank you for the grear review.

Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you for a great review.

Mercedes-Benz 380SL
07/06/2020
Trustworthy and Reliable
Steve is a really great guy. Did some awesome work on my 380sl. When I went to pay he said, “The price of the work ended up being lower than what I quoted you.” How often do you hear that from a mechanic? This place is a gem.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/08/2020

We are happy to hear you were satisfied with our work and pricing. Thank you for your review.

Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/10/2020

David, thank you for a great review.

Altadena, CA
BMW Z4
Profesional, courteous, dependable.
The entire staff at Classic German Motors Exceeded my expectations. They were very professional and courteous, and took the time to explain my situation and provided clear details for their recommendations without the “pressure” to up-sell me on costly repairs. I highly recommend Classic German Motors if you’re in need of a reliable, trustworthy shop.

Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/10/2020

Thank you for a great review.

GH
GINNY H.
Volvo XC70
07/01/2020
Your service is great, as always!
Your service is great, as always!
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/08/2020

We are always happy to help!

IB
IAN B.
Mercedes-Benz S550
Best in Town
I have been taking my Mercedes S550 (W221 series) to this business since I had my pre purchase inspection done here two years ago. John and Steve continually impress with their professionalism and excellent customer service. All maintenance and repairs I have had done here have been very well executed, and at a very reasonable cost. Classic German Motors continually undercuts pricing from dealership service departments, with no apparent loss in terms of quality of repair. This business is a godsend for those who appreciate classic Mercedes, or are simply looking to maintain their newer models without breaking the bank.

WB
WARREN B.
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
06/30/2020
Honesty
John and Steve are absolutely honest in evaluating the problem and the cost. We have always been completely happy with the service.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a wonderful review.

AMY B.
Mercedes-Benz C350e
06/30/2020
Trusted Team
I’m so glad to have a great place like Classic German Motors to count on for all of my service needs. Thank you!

GB
GINA B.
San Marino, CA
Mercedes-Benz C280
06/25/2020
15+ Years Customer
I’ve been a Classic German Motors customer for over 15 years, having two Mercedes cars maintained by the shop. The owners John and Steve run a trustworthy, community-based service garage. They are professional and personable. You get the experience and expertise of a dealer service center at independent garage pricing. I highly recommend Classic German Motors to family and friends.

RAQUEL M.
Mercedes-Benz 300D
06/24/2020
Great service! Thanks John!
John gave us great feedback on our 300D. He was honest and kind. Will be back soon!

KC
KARIN C.
Port Hueneme, CA
MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/24/2020
Karin’s Clubwoman
Ease of making an appointment, expert mechanics . My friend has gone to this place for over 10 years. i live in Port Hueneme it is 62 miles but worth it for a trusted mechanic
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 07/08/2020

Thank you for making the 62 mile drive to visit our Shop. We are happy to assist you and your car care needs.

RL
Rob L.
Mercedes-Benz Metris Cargo Van
06/20/2020 Category: Service
Rob said this business was easy, quick and they had nice service.

MINI Cooper Hardtop
06/19/2020
Honest Service
So glad I took my Mini in for a check-up. I had been going to another local shop and felt the service had gone downhill.
Classic German Motors took the best care of me and my car. Letting me know what needed to be done, and telling me what I could wait on till later. Their honesty is refreshing and the price for the service was very reasonable.
I was so pleased with the service that I took my Mercedes there as well.
SO nice to find a mechanic you can trust.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for a great review. Always a pleasure to serve.

CL
CROMWELL L.
Mercedes-Benz GLK-Class
06/19/2020
Good service!
Good service!
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 06/22/2020

Thank you for leaving us your feedback.

CF
CAREY F.
06/17/2020
Excellent on many levels!!
Great service— John is soooo friendly and helpful.

Courtesy vehicle is a huge help

Thanks sooo much!!
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 06/22/2020

We are happy to hear our courtesty vehicle is a huge help. Thank you for leaving us a review.

QF
QUINTON F.
Mercedes-Benz GL-Class
06/17/2020
You get the job done
you give me good advice on cars, When I purchase one
when I bring my Mercedes in for Servicing and to get fixed You and your guys always do a great job.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 06/22/2020

We are here for you! Glad we can help.