JASMINE M.
Mercedes-Benz S550
10/21/2020
Great service!!
I am new to the foreign car gang and let me tell you this place has taken care of me! They did a full service on my car and they got down to every little detail. I really appreciate this place and all of the staff as well!!!
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/22/2020

Hi  Jasmin, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

BO
brian o.
10/21/2020
MB E550
They are honest and do great work . John is a real stand up guy . Old school
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/21/2020

Hi Brian, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

JOHNNY A.
Glendale, CA
10/20/2020
Great and quick service
Great customer service, fair pricing, and overall excellent experience. Highly recommend Classic German Motors
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/21/2020

Hi Johnny, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

BO
Did a great job

FS
Fred S.
10/17/2020 Category: Service
Fred said he is very, very satisfied and he has great trust in them. They do a very good job.

BETTY H.
San Marino, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/15/2020
Trusted partner
We took the car in for a small issue, but during the work they noticed other key issues relevant to the safety of driving the car. We've worked with this team for a long time and know that we can trust their judgment.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/16/2020

Hi Betty, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

MK
MONA K.
10/15/2020
Reliable Service
Friendly service, done on time.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/15/2020

Hi Mona, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

KD
KEN D.
10/14/2020
Grateful!
Some years ago Classic German Motors was a reccomend from a friend.
I feel so fortunate to have found a place that not only has a staff of experts, but is also completely honest!
John is always so personable, patient and kind.
Grateful to have CGM as my repair shop! 🙂
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/15/2020

Hi Ken, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

TF
TOM F.
10/14/2020
Fantastic place for BMW Service!
This is THE PLACE you want to bring your BMW in for service. Good guys. Good price. Great service! You can TOTALLY trust them with your car and will always get incredibly professional service.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/15/2020

Hi Tom, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

SR
Susan R.
San Gabriel, CA
Volvo XC60
10/14/2020 Category: Service
Susan said great customer service they are very knowledgeable and professional and very pleasant
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/15/2020

Hi Susan, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road.

KJ
KIRK J.
Los Angeles, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/13/2020
Great service at a fair price
I have a '98 E320 that had not been serviced in years and had a serious issue with the alarm/electrical/door locks that I had been ignoring for years. The fan in front of the radiator started to run very fast with the ignition off until the battery died. I dropped it off with John and Esteban and after a rough estimate I ok'ed them to start work. They replaced the motor and transmission mounts, fixed the electrical/alarm issues, flushed the transmission, replaced the leaking valve cover gaskets, even threw in a used valve cover because one was rotten through, replaced a leaking power steering gasket among other things. The staff was honest and fair with me. I am very pleased that my old vehicle is back in tip top shape for such a fair price. Thanks guys. New customer for life.
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/14/2020

Hi Kirk, thank you so much from a great review. Its always a pleasure to serve you to keep your vehicle running god and safe.

Esteban

JOHN K.
La Canada Flintridge, CA
Mercedes-Benz E320
10/12/2020
The customer service
Always have had a great interaction with John and Steve . They are very honest and give excellent recommendations for every problem that I have had. Fast turn around service, always offer me a courtesy ride back and forth to my work or home.Benjamin is a fantastic driver and a great personality!
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/13/2020

Hi John, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

BYRON B.
Diamond Bar, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
10/07/2020
excellent team
excellent staff
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 10/13/2020

Hi Byron, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

LH
LINDSAY H.
Mercedes-Benz ML350
09/29/2020
Best place to take your car in all of LA!
This place is, HANDS DOWN the best place to take your car. I'm so grateful to have found them, and I will never take my car anywhere else. As a woman, I always feel like places try to up-charge me for services I don't need, but not here. They are honest, fair, and have kept my car in tip top shape. LOVE THEM!
Steve N. from Classic German Motors responded on 09/30/2020

Hi Lindsay, thanks for the great review, really appreciated. Always a pleasure to serve you and keep your vehicle safe on the road. Also, you may get a request to review us on Google. We will greatly appreciate if you could take a minute to do it.

MATHEW R.
Mercedes-Benz CLK-Class
09/23/2020
Great work
As usual, great work performed and customer service