Daryl R.
Frankfort, NY
08/26/2020
Service after sale
I purchased my truck from Claycomb Auto and this is my first purchase at this dealership. I have been treated extremely well after the sale. All of my concerns have been looked at addressed and fixed/repaired and most of all with no hassle or BS making me want to write this review. Sewell has built a reputation and business model other dealerships should try to attempt. I can’t promise you the same experience I had but I can recommend this business based on my POSITIVE experience and it’s easy to write a negative review because you’re fired up but it was nice to write a good review as I felt I should and I hope this helps in your decision. Thanks Sewell, Candice, and service!!

Linda M.
Clinton, NY
06/01/2020
The service and warranty on his cars are what makes me going back. They stand by what they say! Thank you Claycomb!

DJ
D J.
New Hartford, NY
12/29/2019
D
I purchased a car from claycomb auto 3 months ago and I was happy at first. I had a few problems that were taken car of under the warranty. I had another problem. I dropped the car off and it has been there for 10 days. I was told I could pick the car up on a Friday afternoon. I never heard from them. So I decided to stop by the dealership to see what was going on with my car. I was told that the vehicle had to be test driven. I was then told that there was another problem with my car and when I asked if there was anything else wrong with it I was told ‘NO’ I was told that one of the mechanics took it for the weekend. This upset me. My insurance doesn’t cover someone else to be joy riding my car. I was really happy with it at first now I regret purchasing it

RP
Ralph P.
Whitesboro, NY
04/18/2016
Honest used cat salesman (no seriously)
After purchasing 7 (yes seven) vehicles from claycomb auto sales, I think I can confidently say that this is the best dealership to deal with period. If you want someone to lie to you about what you can afford, this is not the place. Sewell will be blunt with you, if buying a car from him in your current financial situation is not a smart move, he will tell you. On the flip side Sewell will do just about anything in his power to get you the best deal on a vehicle (reasonably, he is running a business and has to turn a profit to stay open).
As far as prices, they are competitive if not, better than area dealers. The difference between his cars and their cars, is that his cars come with a lifetime warranty that covers just about every moving part on the vehicle.
If he does not have a vehicle in Stock at the time of your visit, go talk to him and he will do his best to find it.

John A.
Cazenovia, NY
07/28/2014 Category: Service
Spoke with Sandra. She said this business is the most dependable, reliable, and honest business she knows. She has already recommended them to others. Sewell Claycomb, the owner, is one of the best guys she knows. She has been dealing with them for years, since they went into business. She has never had a bad experience there. They are conveniently on her speed dial.

Jamie L.
Whitesboro, NY
Buick LaCrosse
07/25/2014 Category: Service
Jamie said the service was excellent. They were very personable, easy to get along with, and there was no feeling of manipulation.

TR
Theresa R.
Clinton, NY
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Theresa said the business is always good to her.

John C.
Rome, NY
Dodge Dakota
07/19/2014 Category: Service
John said he really likes the service at this business. However, the time it took for them to complete his repairs did not match his expectations.

DA
Dan A.
Rome, NY
07/19/2014 Category: Service
Dan said they always treat him well.

GS
Gary S.
07/13/2014
Pleasant people, & great service
Great place to do business!!!!!

Charles C.
Sauquoit, NY
Chevrolet Silverado
07/09/2014 Category: Service
Charles said they worked with him and offered a warranty.

BC
Betty C.
Pontiac G6
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Betty said the staff at this business is very nice. Every time she goes there, they take care of her. They do not give her the runaround and she is very satisfied.

AO
Amanda O.
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Amanda said her experience was excellent. The personnel helped her through everything and she is glad she chose them. She has already recommended this business to her family.

Caitlin C.
Chevrolet Traverse
06/23/2014 Category: Service
Caitlin said the business was very helpful and the service was honest.

RK
Robert K.
Sauquoit, NY
Buick LaCrosse
06/21/2014 Category: Service
Robert said this business has the best price and is very accommodating.