4.5

Vivian W.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/10/2020 Category: Service
EVERYONE is curteous
quick service and I like the diagnostic sheet. I would like to have my windshields washed if possible.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating! We look forward to seeing you again.

01/09/2020 Category: Service
Reliable Service Department
I have received consistent honest, reliable service from College Park Hyundai's service department for five years now. The wait time while getting my car serviced has always been appropriate.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating! and your comments We look forward to seeing you again.

HP

GB
Gloria B.
Laurel, MD
01/06/2020 Category: Service
College Park Hyundai is the place to take your car. Ask for William.
When you go, ask for William in the service Dept. He will make sure your car is thoroughly serviced.

Jose M.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/04/2020 Category: Service
Servise
Very knowledge and professional technicians

Karen B.
Washington, DC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
Satisfied Customer
I have always had very good experiences when going in for scheduled maintenance at College Park Hyundai. My Service Representative is professional, informative, knowledgeable and personable. I look forward to my next visit.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments! We look forward to seeing you again.

DF
Darwin F.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Outstanding customer service
Exceptional service, staff took the time to explain the problem, it’s cause and also fixed the issue while I waited. The mechanic actually walked me through the repair process making sure I understood what the issue was. Completed the work and the cost was reasonable, plus looking over the vehicle for any other potential issues. Customer service like this is hard to find these days.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star rating and your comments! I shared them with our tech, really made his day. We look forward to seeing you again.

Sonata recalls
If you make an appointment expect the car to be reviewed right after
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 01/13/2020

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We appreciate the 4 Star rating and will work hard to earn a 5 Star on your next visit. We have been hiring and training more technical staff so that we can complete your future service visits in a more timely manner.

Marlyn H.

12/29/2019 Category: Service
Excellent car
Excellent service and professional
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. We really appreciate the 5 Star survey and your comments.

Jose A.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/30/2019

Roxie R.
12/18/2019
Real customer service
Oh my goodness! There are still places with good customer service. I was not happy with my last (actually first) visit here and wrote a less than glowing review. I was surprised that the review was read by management. I received a call from the service manager who listened to and understood my grievance. He wanted to make it right. I think I've found my forever dealership.

S. H.
Upper Marlboro, MD
12/16/2019
I thought I deleted it but apparently not. This matter has been resolved. The service Manager Mike was very helpful and the technician worked around the clock to solve this issue. I appreciate it.

12/16/2019
Somebody did something wrong
My car was fine before the oil change. Brought it in and now the check engine light keeps coming on. This is my third visit. I'm disappointed because I've been coming here a while.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/23/2019

This was an additional survey submitted that can also be updated. Thank you!

Upper Marlboro, MD
12/16/2019 Category: Service
I have to say Hyundai College Park has the best service in this area! Mike the service Manager and his technicians delinquently worked on my car. It wasn't easy trying to figure out why my check engine light kept coming in, but sometimes it's a simple thing that can cause the light to trigger. Nonetheless, it's fixed. And as.incidents do happen at times, the back end of my car caught a fender bender when another tech was backing in. Mike called me immediately, was very apology, sent me a picture, it wasn't as bad as I thought Whew! But once again, Mike took care of it and had his body shop repaireman Manager pick up the car to fix it.

I look forward to picking up my vehicle on Monday.

Thanks Mike & Hyundai. It's been an adventure for us both, but good customer service goes a long way!

12/16/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed this time
I will change my review once repairs are made properly but for now I'm disappointed. I've been coming here a long time. They can't figure out why my engine light keeps coming on.
MICHAEL G. from College Park Hyundai responded on 12/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete the survey. Your feedback is very helpful. I will continue to work with you to resolve the check engine light concern and will stay in touch with you in all matters.