ED
ERICK D.
Windsor, CO
Toyota Land Cruiser
02/26/2020
So good they will be servicing all of my vehicles!

MATT C.
01/22/2020
Engine Diagnosis
I brought my 4Runner in for a diagnostic check. They reviewed the vehicle went through it and everything turned out to be OK. I was satisfied with the work completed and the professionalism in a timely matter.

12/12/2019
They’ve never given me a reason to shop elsewhere
They’re ALWAYS friendly, and their services are very reasonably priced. I’m very grateful to have these folks around.

Myron H.
Evans, CO
GMC Sonoma
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Myron said that he would recommend this business.

XG
Xavier G.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Xavier said the service was good, but took way too long. The staff was friendly. .
Heather S. from Collins Automotive & Metalworks responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for bringing your TrailBlazer to us for an oil change. We apologize for it taking longer than you expected, however without an appointment it can take longer than usual. We apologize for the delay however we would be happy to schedule the next time you are do for an oil change and we will be more efficient. We look forward to making it right for you next time!

ROB B.
10/06/2018
Muffler Install
We set the appointment up, a few days ahead of time, for 3:00 pm. I got there at 2:55 pm. My 24 year old Grand Cherokee had a new, factory style muffler, installed, and I was out of there by 3:25 pm! As quick as the service was, the fit and placement of my newly installed muffler was precision, and the quality of the part and work done... its all top shelf! I felt the price was fair, and a good value overall.
-My only glitch came when I repeated got emails asking me to confirm my appointment @ 8:00 am??? I reconfirmed with them, in person, that it was in fact 3:00 pm, which it was. If it wasn't for that, I would have gone 5 stars, instead of 4 stars, in this review. Scott and his people are friendly, they know their stuff, and I will be back.
Heather S. from Collins Automotive & Metalworks responded on 10/08/2018

Rob, thank you for the rave review. I am sorry that we fell one star short for the glitch in our computer system, we are definitely working on fixing that issue! We appreciate you taking the time to leave a detailed review. Please call is us in the future with any automotive repairs and/or maintenance!

Sarah C.
Berthoud, CO
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Sarah said the staff was courteous, nice and prompt.
Heather S. from Collins Automotive & Metalworks responded on 10/23/2018

Sarah, thank you for your response and thank you for bringing your Honda Pilot to us for brakes. We are able to do all types of automotive repairs and/or maintenance, so please call us with any future needs!

Andrew M.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Andrew said that Scott is an awesome guy who is very helpful. This visit, however, took a bit longer than he would have liked and he had to go back to get something fixed.
Heather S. from Collins Automotive & Metalworks responded on 07/11/2018

Andrew, we apologize for it taking longer than you had expected. We are definitely blessed to be busy, however we will be sure to communicate proposed completion time next time you are in.

David M.
Johnstown, CO
06/27/2018 Category: Service
David said he would recommend this business.