Latest Review 14 minutes ago

ED
Elaine D.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2018 Category: Service
Thank's for the memories!
The employees!

08/14/2018 Category: Service
Was in for my 30K tune-up that was estimated at about 3 hours. Car was ready in less time than that and I was kept up-to-date during my visit on any recommendations or trouble they ran into. Everything was serviced and car is running great!

08/13/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful team and work, but need to have at least 1 person there until official close
The guys in the department are great and did a wonderful job. Only complaint is that I wasn't able to make it there until right at 6. They were already gone, even when I tried to call a few minutes before to let them know I was literally down the street and would be there in just a couple minutes. I will still able to get car, but took way longer than would/should have (30-60 minutes even).

2015 Hyundai Elantra
08/13/2018 Category: Service
service
Everything was top notch and professional.

SD
Scott D.
08/12/2018 Category: Service
Columbia Hyundai
Keith was exceptionally professional n knowledgeable n I throughly enjoyed our interaction.

08/11/2018 Category: Service
they washed the car, but didn't sweep the floors.
Wish u were in FL

VM
Veronica M.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
Very friendly and helpful
Didn't push extra service on us.

James B.
08/11/2018 Category: Service
I have a 2011 sonata and Azera that bot have been service sine new at Columbia They have always done a excellent job

DK

Good as always

Mason, OH
2010 Hyundai Elantra To
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Helpful and strives for excellence!
Excellent service.

I would recommend you if anyone asked for a recommendation.

Kenneth B.
Mason, OH
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2018 Category: Service
Problem still exists
Taking cars in for service for an issue that does not appear on the 52.00 engine light scan cannot be fixed? Crazy, what did mechanics do to fix an issue before we had to rely on a computer to tell us what was wrong. Spent my 52.00 and the problem I had still exists
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 08/08/2018

Thanks for the feedback, I looked into your service and see they recommended replacing trans temp sensor to start, not bad for a car with 191,000 miles on it, until you have that completed they cant do much else, that sensor can create numerous drivability issues.

CP
Connie P.
South Lebanon, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Friendly, professional
So professional, offered a discount on my needed service. And offered a car wash. Pleasant all around. And finished before they said they were going to!

David M.
08/07/2018 Category: Service
Always have great service.
Always very professional and great service.

JJ
John J.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Service was prompt and complete.
I think everyone involved with my service visit did what was asked in a timely manner.

RP
Richard P.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
08/06/2018 Category: Service
Great job
I went in because I had trouble with a head light. They took me right in and fixed the light and checked my car all over. The battery was bad and the main belt was close to breaking. Either of these issues would have caused me real trouble if they had not caught it. The fixed everything right up and gave me a free car wash. They were professional and quick. A job well done.

2006 Hyundai Sonata
08/04/2018 Category: Service
none
none
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 08/06/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, I apologize for the parts order mix up, please print this off and the next time you are due for an opil change they will perform it at no charge to you

Pleasant experience
Took my Hyundai into Columbia for scheduled service at scheduled time after making appointment. Upon arrival Eddie, customer service agent was on top of his game and beyond courteous.
Loaner car was ready without any hitches
Keep me in the loop as to progress of service and any additional service that was or might be required. Also, kept me updated as to when vehicle would be ready for pickup

?
How I was ableist to get an appt where the place I purchased no

Michelle L.
No customer service
I like Hyundai vehicles, but service department is a total let down. I will never buy another Hyundai
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 08/03/2018

Thanks for the feedback, I am sorry for the delay, normally when you come in on the lunch hour we have the people in place to handle the volume, not sure what the delay was.