Rochelle H.
I like their friendliness

2011 Hyundai Tucson
Quick and super helpful
Answered several questions and took care of warranty company for me

Jo M.
Cedar Rapids, IA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Excellent care
I was visiting the Cincinnati area and had a starter issue with my Elantra. Columbia Hyundai ran their diagnostics, kept me informed, explained options, and the attendant seemed sympathetic! And they washed the car! I was pleased with the treatment and atmosphere.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your feedback and business

ND
Nancy D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Does good work.
They did what they said.

Fairfield, OH
12/18/2018 Category: Service
Horrible car pick up / retrieval experience
See previous comments
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry they missed bringing the car to you, normally they are very good about that even when they are that busy on Saturday morning, please ask them and they will be more than happy to accomodate.

SA
Steven A.
2016 Hyundai Elantra
15K Service
The maintenance schedule was performed and several other minor issues were investigated. The service coordinator was excellent and went over everything with me prior to paying.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/19/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, we appreciate your business

PM
Pamela M.
2014 Hyundai Veloster
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Car care
Efficient and reasonably priced. Will return.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/18/2018

SG
Suzanne G.
Montgomery, OH
2012 Hyundai Tucson
12/17/2018 Category: Service
Needs Updates
Service and employees are above average but the lounge is below average. Don't think it has ever been updated.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Thanks for the review, we appreciate the feedback

Richard B.
West Chester, OH
2015 Hyundai Elantra
12/16/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service...
I called Columbia Hyundai to make a service appointment for my Elantra. I was surprised to find that my service writer Allen had jumped ship and now works for Columbia Acura. I was connected to Dillion, and I know Dillion for he was the car greeter that always took care of my car upon arrival at the service department. Dillion had got promoted to service writer for Columbia Hyundai. This was "Great" for Dillion knows how "Very Fussy" I am with my car. Dillion provided me with "Great Customer Service!!" Dillion is on the way to becoming a "Great Asset" to the Columbia Hyundai Service Team. I received "Fast and Accurate Service"----my car was done in no time at all. The technician was very meticulous, careful and kept the inside of my car clean.." The other perk is getting my car washed after it is serviced for FREE. I appreciate all of Dillion's help with my Elantra.
Vicki B. :) :)
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/17/2018

Hillsboro, OH
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Great Service Department
Fast in and out oil change. Courteous customer service.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Jun C.
West Chester, OH
12/15/2018 Category: Service
Close to home
Communicate progress.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I am sorry for the communication issue, I will look into it Monday and have your advisor get back to you.

CF
Carolyn F.
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Always quick, friendly and check warranties for extensions so have not had to pay for several repairs we thought we would.

Lebanon, OH
12/14/2018 Category: Service
Service was not friendly or helpful. I took 2017 Hyundai Tucson in for acceleration problem. They couldn't find anything. It is very dangerous when you push the gas pedal all the way down to the floor and it won't go and then push it again and it shoots up to 4 rpm. There has been similar problems online with the same or other Hyundai vehicles. You would think they would fix before someone gets hurt or killed. No matter what they say this isn't normal and it isn't good for the engine to rev up that high.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, please call and ask for the service manager so we can arrange for you to take us for a drive and show us what the car is doing different than what we are experiencing. We will be looking forward to your visit, thanks again.

Rayfield C.

Fast service, friendly people

Anna M.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Friendly personel
Friendly employess. Know their stuff.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, I looked at the history on the car and it had never been there before so they just had to enter it into our data base, it is there now so when you come back you are in there, thanks for your business

Mason, OH
Elantra owner
No comment.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback

Robert R.
Goshen, OH
Always great service!
Courteous, knowledgeable service in a timely manner. Thanks!
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks so much, we appreciate your business

Maineville, OH

Raymond F.
Mason, OH
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
Staff great people
Took to long to just replace battery over 2 hrs.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 12/14/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, I am sorry for the delay, they are normally much more efficient. Thank you for your buisness