RD
Robert D.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/22/2018 Category: Service
Service was great at Columbia Hyundai
Great, persona service and very quick turnaround....

10/21/2018 Category: Service
Got me in and out quickly. Listened to my requests.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/22/2018

Thanks so much, we appreciate the feedback.

JN

AT
Alex T.
Harrison, OH
service review
i dropped in w/o an appointment b/c i noticed an oil leak.
within twenty minute i knew what caused the leak, what the fix is needed.
hour and a half later i was on my way completely satisfied.
that is what i defined "a complete service" to be.
special thanks to Eddy.

2015 Hyundai Elantra
Great!
Always friendly

James B.
2014 Hyundai Azera
10/20/2018 Category: Service
I have a Sonata and Azera that both serviced at Columbia. They go above and beyond to make sure repairs and service are done right

TP
Tim P.
Tim
Was greeted promptly & treated with respect. Customer service confirmed what I was there for & even checked to see if there was any recalls on my vehicle as the other dealer I dealt with before didn't offer that without asking. Turned out there was a recall I hadn't received a notice on yet & was told they have the parts to do it while they have the car in. Was pleased with wait time & they gave a report on what was done & any advisories of up coming service due.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, we appreciate  business.

KG
Karen G.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great dealership service
The service department is top of the line. Techs are professional. I never feel taken advantage of or asked to get something not needed.

West Chester, OH
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
FRIENDLY AND PROFESSIONAL, BUT VERY BUSY WHICH RESULTS IN LONG WAITS
Very business service department so waits can be long. Very good communicators and quality service.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thanks so much for the review, we appreciate the feedback

Josh B.
Xenia, OH
Great
Excellent across the board! Fast friendly service with a smile!

ST
Sandra T.
Milford, OH
10/19/2018
Tires
Was told new tire would match other 3. Paid for off brand tire instead of the I should have gotten. The information on receipt does not show the size name or anything the customer had a right to know. Only the service dept. understands these letters and numbers. Very poor service.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/19/2018

Thank you for the feedback, I spoke with the service manager and he said he had contacted you and offered to get the correct tire for you, If I can be of assistance please let me know.

YJ
Yvette J.
2005 Hyundai Tucson
I get honest answers
My service was excellent!

Sharon H.
Excellent service!
I had intended to write a letter to Columbia Hyundai regarding my experience but life got in the way and I haven’t gotten around to it. So I was glad to receive the survey. I did not have an appointment when I arrived in the service dept at 8am on 10/15. I was cordially greeted and was taken care of by Eddie. I described the problem I was having and he explained that a number of vehicles were experiencing the same defect and Hyundai had increased the warranty on this part to 100,000 miles. I was very relieved since my Sonata has 88,000 miles! I told Eddie I was in a bit of a time crunch and that I needed the car by 10:30. At the same time I asked if they could fix any recalls. There was an air bag recall and a seat belt recall. Eddie said they had just recently received the parts for the air bag recall and they could take care of both recalls. To my surprise I received a call from Eddie a little after 9am telling me my car was ready! This is the second time I had my car in the Columbia service dept, and both were very good experiences. I love my Sonata and we plan our next vehicle purchase will be another Hyundai. But unlike the purchase of my Sonata it will be through Columbia, not the other dealer!!! Thank you for a very good service experience on my Sonata!
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thank you so much for the feedback, be sure I will pass it along to Eddie, and from all of us thanks for your business

Brenda S.
2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Consistently friendly, efficient and good service.
Consistently friendly, efficient and professional good service.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/18/2018

Thanks so much for the feedback, we appreciate your business

Maureen D.
Mason, OH
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/18/2018 Category: Service
Wonderful people,very helpful gave me the option of having their shuttle pick me up at home if needed. Love my Hyundai Santa Fe Sport.

AT
Abhinav T.
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Keep up the good work
Pretty sincere people who always make sure that all my concerns are heard and resolved. Thank You.

MK
Marquita K.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
The Hyundai family
Minimal wait time. Fast and awesome repair service of my vehicle. Courteous shuttle service. Friendly and family like atmosphere!!!!
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/17/2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your business

PE
Pamela E.
10/16/2018 Category: Service
Friendly atmosphere, answered all my questions nice lounge to wait for service to be completed.
Price was good. People were friendly and the service was quick and efficient.

West Chester, OH
Courteous staff
Reliable car for the price.
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the feedback, we appreciate your business

PB
Peter B.
Montgomery, OH
10/16/2018 Category: Service
It was a good experience this time.
Comments must be present? Why?
ROBERT C B. from Columbia Hyundai responded on 10/16/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate the feedback