Maureen D.
Kia Sorento
10/15/2020 Category: Service
Maureen said she thinks they were fair, communicated as often as needed, were available for questions, when needed and went above and beyond . They gave her reassurance that if she was a little late, or needed something after hours , they would take care of her. They made her feel very comfortable.

Judy P.
Chevrolet Aveo
10/08/2020
Eric and Julie are so helpful and friendly.
My oil change was done quickly!

KK
Kate K.
10/08/2020 Category: Service
Kate said Eric and Steve always do a quick job nice job and they trust them.

TC
Tracy C.
Livonia, NY
Kia Sportage
10/03/2020 Category: Service
Tracy said they are nice, friendly and accommodating. Also, she loves their new facility.

Salina S.
09/28/2020
Highly reccomend
Communication was great, scheduling in a timely manner, great people to do business with.

Judie and Jay G.
Honeoye Falls, NY
09/27/2020
A true Earth Angel
It was a perfect day on the lake except after we launched our boat we discovered our battery was dead. Eric loaned us his battery pack with out charge to get us back on to the water. We received so much more. Thank you Eric for trusting two strangers with your valuable equipment and your sincere desire for us to enjoy our day. We were once again reminded that beautiful, caring human beings do exist in this crazy, upside down world. With many thanks, Judie and Jay Griffin

Jeanne M.
Mercedes-Benz E350
09/24/2020
Service in the best and freshest
I’d like to express how much having a mechanic and auto service organization has meant to me. I am a single woman and Eric and crew have always treated me exceptionally well. Able to get my car in quickly and get the best service and attention it needs. I have been a customer for 20 years and would not even think of going elsewhere! Thank you Eric and family for all u do for me!

JE
John E.
Ram 1500
09/10/2020
Truck repairs
Best service going. Great folks

Bob H.
09/02/2020 Category: Service
Bob said the staff is polite and responsive and personable.

Tom B.
Kia Optima
09/01/2020 Category: Service
Tom said he wasn't happy with this experience. He said the price was higher than what he was quoted. He said he would not likely recommend after this last visit.

SP
Stephany P.
08/28/2020
maintenance
As always the reception is welcoming and cheerful, the work is done in an efficient manner and on pick-up Eric and Julie are always helpful in explaining any questions I have!!

Judy P.
Chevrolet Aveo
08/18/2020
Wonderful service
Commercial Automotive is a terrific place. I can always count on Eric and Julie to take my car in quickly. They are honest and fair with their pricing. They seem to really care about their customers.

AT
Amanda T.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Amanda said the business always provided great service.

JJ
Judy J.
08/07/2020 Category: Service
Judy said her visit was fine.

KN
Kristen N.
Lakeville, NY
Kia Sorento
07/15/2020
Automotive Knowledge, professional & friendly
My car engine (under warranty) had a major malfunction and needed replacement. Eric and Julie were fabulous in assisting me with getting my vehicle to their shop (it broke down a few hours away from home), diagnosing the issue, filing the claim with the extended warranty company, acquiring & replacing a new engine in the vehicle. Their knowledge of the process and mechanical “know how” is exceptional. They took great care in making sure each step was completed (including helping me to understand the issue & process claim). Their commitment & dedication creates trusting relations with their clients. I hate unexpected car issues but I am confident I’ll be well taken care of at commercial auto! Thanks Eric & Julie :)