Chris C.
05/19/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was quick.

EG
Eva G.
05/12/2018 Category: Service
Eva said she didn't have any problems with her vehicle.

KW
Kevin W.
Chevrolet Volt
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Kevin said the staff was very nice and efficient. They sold him a nice set of wheels for his vehicle.

Rebecca M.
05/09/2018 Category: Service
Rebecca said she is satisfied.

Damaris M.
Toyota Matrix
05/04/2018 Category: Service
Damaris said the customer service was great and that is why she keeps going back.

Mike D.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Mike said the staff took care of all his service needs.

SP
Serina P.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Serina said this business was very attentive. They have always taken care of her vehicle.

FP
Franscisco P.
05/03/2018 Category: Service
Francisco said the wait time, communication and prompt service the staff provided were good.

GA
Gildardo A.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Gildardo said the prices were good.

Albert M.
04/24/2018 Category: Service
Albert said the staff was nice and helpful. The service was amazing and he had a good experience.

GP
Gonyung P.
04/21/2018 Category: Service
Gonyung said the service was fast. It was done properly and correctly.

EZ
Eddie Z.
04/17/2018
Will not come here again
I went on a Wednesday afternoon paid for my parts and had everything ready with appointment for Friday at 1130am I left my truck there and they told me it would be ready by 4 when I got off work. I got dropped off at 5pm and my truck was not ready yet waited till 730pm. At first I was ok about it I was like atleast they did the work well. 1 week after I was cleaning my truck and I was cleaning my rims and I look up and see that the struts bolts weren’t bolted in I could literally un do them with my fingers. I freaked out and was mad because I could’ve killed myself. Prior to this I felt my truck that as I was braking in high speed that my truck would shake. So that same day I took my truck back they took it and checked every bolt. I tested my truck and told them that my truck was shaking as well when I was braking. And all they said it’s becaue you have bigger tires they all do that. Excuse my language but wtf was that. I came home and I figured out that when they took apart my rotors to put the bigger arms and all that they didn’t put back the brakes back How they were. So I did they brake job myself paid 30 bucks to do my rotors and I cleaned up my brake pads put them on and now my truck brakes like a new truck that it is. I’m very disappointed on the service. Sucks that I had to spend my Saturday fixing my truck when I paid good money to get my truck lifted right. All it took was Quality time.

NL
Norman L.
Dodge Nitro
04/12/2018
Technicans lack of professionalism
Got oil change and technician did not reset computer in vehicle car still reads oil change needed and did not change the sticker that is placed on the upper left corner for time of next oil change this is the 2nd time happening.Makes me think if they really do check all fluids in vehicle.The little things do matter.

Mike C.
04/10/2018 Category: Service
Mike stated he didn't think this business did a full diagnostic on his vehicle.

EB
Edward B.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
Edward said the staff was helpful.

WB
Wendy B.
Nissan 370Z
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Wendy said the service was done well on her vehicle.

PB
Patricia B.
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Patricia said that everybody at the business was nice and she was very satisfied.

Angel M.
Scion FR-S
04/04/2018 Category: Service
Angel said he had no problems, and the service went fine.

GF
Gus F.
04/03/2018 Category: Service
Gus said this business has good customer service.

JE
Juanita E.
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
03/26/2018
Excellent customer service
I have been a loyal customer since I found this place in 2014 they are the only place I trust with my car