Rick M.

Livermore, CA
Honda Accord
08/07/2019
Intoxalock, good people
I'll go to this place religiously, super kind and up front people. Will get the job done and won't waste your time. Definitely give them your money over anybody else

Walnut Creek, CA
08/06/2019
Overall great & some constructive feedback
Overall, great service. In future, I would appreciate a text or voicemail when the car is ready. I also left a message a few weeks ago to request an appointment but never heard back. I went in person to make my appointment.

EC
Elanor C.
Porsche Cayenne
08/01/2019
I have to say I am very pleased with the service that they do. Ken is always helpful and honest. I have taken my Porsche in for service twice and they have been great with repairs. Ken and his crew do my oil change as well. Thank you everyone great job!

QT
Quoc anh T.
Mazda CX-5
07/30/2019
No hassle service
Oil change done fast, without any issues.

Scion xB
07/18/2019
Good Turn around time!
Easy drop off and quick service.

BE
Brent E.
Chevrolet Chevy Express
07/17/2019
Very professional
Ken the owner Is very professional he took really good care of me and my vehicle and was very fair I was very happy with the outcome my vehicles running very well now.

sean m.
Toyota Avalon
07/16/2019
Great shop
Ken at Concord auto service was very helpful I highly recommend this to anyone needing a good mechanic

Maxine S.
Kirtland, NM
07/13/2019
The repair cost is always fair.
Ken will try to make sure that your vehicle is in and out of his shop right away (repaired). His mechanic sure do make that happen.
I have brought two vehicles there and I was satisfied with the repairs.

Juan F.
Honda Accord Coupe
07/11/2019
Ken!!!!
Ken is super smart, quick, and just knows his car stuff! Always looking out for the costumers interest.
Thank you Ken!

WB
William B.
Nissan Maxima
07/10/2019
Ken
Great service and very good listener.

PN
Patrick N.
Rio Vista, CA
07/05/2019
They always take great care of me and my cars
Ken and his team are outstanding. They always do a great job at a fair price. I always take my cars to them!

Lafayette, CA
GMC Terrain
07/05/2019
Everything went well
It was recommended by another auto shop I have certain work done. Took it for a 2nd opinion to Ken and he said the work was not necessary- yet! Replaced brakes. Hoping they are good quality and will last. Appreciate Ken's honesty and will be back should there be a need. Hopefully not in the too near future!

Lexus ES 300 Luxury Sport Sdn
07/01/2019
Excellent job
Excellent service, nice people

Doug B.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/21/2019
Fair price
Ken has always been fair with his pricing. I gone other places and been blown away on how they try to gouge you. Give Concord auto service a try you'll be happy you did.

RF
Regina F.
06/18/2019
Fast and fantastic!
Had to bring in my car for a failed alternator and the team took care of us once again. Not only did they finish my car earlier than expected but also gave me an incredible deal. Glad to have this team as our car folks.

John S.
Pittsburg, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
06/18/2019
Customer service
They communicate all aspects of the job, making sure that you understand the process. They are friendly and make you feel comfortable with repairs.

Kia Optima
06/12/2019
Seem like legit and good people
Had work done, they were there early and got me in and out. Good pricing too!

RD
Ralph D.
Pittsburg, CA
Honda S2000
06/06/2019
Great customer service. Oil change was done quickly.

AR
Anegelina R.
05/24/2019
Excellent Service in a Timely Manner
I am very pleased with how quickly the staff at Concord Auto Service took care of my car, I went in for a oil change , i was in and out of their in a timely manner. I will definitely go back in the future for all my car needs,I highly recommend Concord Auto Service .