Roseann B.
Jeep Cherokee
02/16/2019
Ken and Crew, another great Job!
Ken and Crew got my old 'Beast' (92 Jeep) back on the road, in no time flat. My Hubby wasn't too far from the shop when it broke down, so he walked to the shop. Ken handled getting a tow for the Jeep, and had it up on the rack, with in a few hours. The Jeep was ready by 2:00 pm the next day, since it was a quick fix.

TW
Trae W.
Pleasant Hill, CA
Nissan Versa
02/14/2019
Took care of much needed maintenance that pertained to my check engine light as well as an oil change. Great service!

WG
Winston G.
Pittsburg, CA
Toyota Avalon
01/12/2019
Great experience
The service was beyond anything I expected.

Kris M.
Brentwood, CA
12/30/2018
Honest Professionals
Ken and his staff are very knowledgeable, no-nonsense, honest professionals. We've been able to call on several occasions with issues needing urgent attention and receive same-day service. They fix it right the first time, solve issues and/or subpar work performed by other service providers and try to fit everything into your schedule - so accommodating! We won't bring our car anywhere else!!

robert m.
12/30/2018
Always responsive
Always quick and helpful with issues.

Chick C.
12/11/2018
Hyundai Elantra New Rear Brakes
Ken,
As always you delivered excellent service. The new rear brake pads cured the problem.

Ethan Chickering

10/13/2018
A New Car Won't Mean Goodbye!
I will always be happy to return to Ken's Concord Auto Service, even as my very old car is now ready to retire and a new on the horizon. It is nice to have a reliable place with personable people who know what they are doing and give clear information about what is needed for a car. Thanks, Ken for everything!

07/30/2018
As always, great service!
As a longtime customer, I can recommend Ken’s Concord Auto Service!

KH
Katrina H.
Ford Edge
05/10/2018
Honest and Trustworthy Service
Ken and his team are top notch. We’ve been bringing our vehicles to Concord Auto Service for years and can honestly say they are excellent at what they do, care about their customers and are honest and affordable! They are our mechanics for life!

PM
Peter M.
03/30/2018
Outstanding service
I am always confident that I will receive the best care for a honest price.

Roseann B.
03/29/2018
Ken and the Crew have always come through on getting the job done.
We were recommended to go to Concord Auto Service and have been happy with Ken and the Crew getting both of are vehicles back on the road in great time.
We even had my brother go to them about a car he was going to buy. Saved my brother the headache of buying a car with too many issues.

Steve B.
Dodge Magnum
03/23/2018
Awesome
Very professional and honest they will have my business from now on.

Dario S.
Pittsburg, CA
Honda Civic Si
03/04/2018
Customer Service
My wife”s car broke down. She brings it in to Concord Auto Service. They fixed it within 2 days.

AK
Amber K.
Dodge Neon
02/28/2018
Transmission/Clutch Replacement
All I can say is WOW - Ken and his guys really hit this outta the park. Fantastic to work with, quality work. Will definitely recommend to anyone needing a good mechanic!!

Steven S.
Orinda, CA
Toyota Camry Solara
02/13/2018
Car check before buying a used car
The car is basically good but there were a couple item that need further review by the car dealer and tires should be rotated.

11/13/2017
Still happy
The service is great as usual. My little old car runs again full steam. Thanks!

PC
Pat C.
10/24/2017
?
Great service and very convenient

08/24/2017
Thorough and fast
I just came in for an oil change and was able to wait for it. Ken also made sure, the brakes on my old car were okay and made recommendations for my battery. I feel well taken care of.

robert m.
07/29/2017
Stellar Customer Service
Ken has always been responsive to all of our concerns with the van. Knowing that we want to sell our car in two years, he is very honest about what is needed to get us by and also be a quality vehicle to sell, without it being a money pit for the new owner.

TC
Tracy C.
Benicia, CA
07/28/2017
A/C for my daughter's car
Your place is great! We called and got right in to fix my daughter's a/c. Ken was wonderful and took care of the real problem and figured out that we were given false info about replacing a compressor.