James W.
INFINITI QX60
04/16/2021
Excellent, Fast Professional service
Always a busy but very well run shop; they absolutely know what they’re doing.
Will continue as a customer.

adam
Martinez, CA
04/15/2021
Great service and quality work .. definitely recommend them.

PM
Paige M.
04/15/2021
Amazing service
From the time you walk in the door to the time you get your car back you are treated like family. Some shops have quotas and look at customers as numbers but not Ken. He’s knowledge friendly and honest, basically everything you could want from our neighborhood shop. I would recommend this shop to anybody looking.

Corrine C.
04/14/2021
Fluid leak
I talked to Ken yesterday and brought my van in. After finding out what was causing the leak, he told me what it would cost to fix it and that it would be ready today. He called today when it was ready. I’m very pleased!

Chevrolet Sonic
04/14/2021
Easy and fast service. Great understanding
Ken took me in without scheduling an appointment. Found out what was wrong with my car less then 2 hours. Happy with my first time experience. Great place to go to

Pleasant Hill, CA
04/13/2021
Straight forward and no surprises.
They picked up my truck from home so I didn't have to to take off work. Straightforward estimates up front. No surprises. No finding other things wrong. No sell job. Got truck back and it is running great again. Highly recommend.

Honda Civic Cpe
04/09/2021
Convenient scheduling, drop off and pickup.
Same day turn around is convenient and close to BART.

GM
Gina m.
Martinez, CA
Kia Sorento
04/07/2021
They are honest
If your looking for a honest and trustworthy mechanic this is the mechanic for you. I feel like they tell you what you need for your car and only work on that, I don’t feel like I’ve ever left there and didn’t feel confident in the work they did and what I was charged. I’m very happy to have them as my mechanic.

BP
Brandon P.
Nissan Armada
03/31/2021
Great service great people
I can say enough about this place the prices are fair and the ppl are great they don’t make you feel like a customer they make you feel like a friend definitely going back for all my automotive needs

Megan S.
Subaru Legacy
03/28/2021
So thoughtful!
Not only did they get my car back to me sooner than expected and charged me less than they quoted, but they took the time to explain each thing they were recommending be done and explained what was necessary and what could wait and why. It was excellent!

Mazda CX-5
03/27/2021
Excellent service.
Ken the owner is a nice guy. His price for an oil change was cheaper then Jiffy Lube.

NV
Narayanan V.
Walnut Creek, CA
03/17/2021
Easy and convenient and great service
Overall the service was great and he explained the service details. Whatever service was required, it was taken care and provided the checklist. The price was nominal. Thanks.

Walnut Creek, CA
03/12/2021
Trusted business
I had a great experience. They were on time and the price was very reasonable.

Micheal P.
03/12/2021
Quick and easy
Had a catalytic shield put in on our Prius.. fast and easy service! Great job..

Honda Civic Cpe
03/10/2021
It’s not great they need to close down
Don’t waist your time they chipped my hood and told me it was already like that