Kris M.
Brentwood, CA
10/22/2020
Knowledgeable and trustworthy!
After moving to California a few years ago, we feel fortunate to have found Concord Auto Service. We can always count on getting great customer service from Ken and the crew. They’ve helped us with everything from oil changes, tire issues, and routine maintenance to emergency/urgent situations. We also appreciate that their prices are fair and they guarantee their work. We’re so grateful we found an auto service that is reliable, consistent, and who we can trust!

Sharnita b.
10/21/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I definitely recommend this shop. Ken is very friendly and straight to the point about what services your car need. He provided great service and he super exceeded my expectations!! I will definitely be going back for any future car repairs.

Joel T.
Oakley, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/20/2020
Great service and auto care
Concord Auto Service is a family owned business and when it comes to the customer and vehicle care they treat it as it is their own! Great service and highly recommended.

Pittsburg, CA
Mazda CX-5
10/01/2020
Fair price for oil and filter service. Was able to make appointments online.

VC
Valerie C.
Toyota Pickup
09/24/2020
Truck keeps on keeping on
I have a 26 year old Toyota pick up truck. I've owned this truck since I bought new off the lot NYE 1993. I've put damn near every mile on it. Over the years I've done a lot of the work myself, noodling around for a decent mechanic when the job got out of my skill level. My friend Kip recommended Ken maybe five years ago. While I still enjoy noodling around, sometimes it's just not worth it any more. Ken has the Toyota Guru working for him. I don't know the guy's name but he knows Toyotas like no one I've ever run into before. He takes great loving care of my truck and I know if it's doing something peculiar to Toyotas, the Toyota Guru will find it and either fix it if it's something little or tell me I need to have it fixed. I kind of want a new truck but it's not really worth it when your mechanic is this good.

DT
David T.
09/23/2020
Satisfaction!
So satisfied with their service. Was talking to Ken. He was so easy to talk to. Friendly and knowledgeable. Will definitely do business again here!

Jennifer M.
Pleasant Hill, CA
09/17/2020
BEST CAR MECHANIC IN EAST BAY
Ken and his crew are the BEST. We just gotta tune-up before driving 6 hrs. to the coast. Excellent price on oil and labor AND he got us outta there in record time! I love these guys!

Jared R.
Concord, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan (Natl)
09/16/2020
Great!
Always go here, best auto shop in concord and the surrounding area.

NQ
Nancy Q.
09/10/2020
Love concord auto service
I love this place!! Ken the owner is a really good business man and loves his business enough to make sure all his customers needs are met and fulfilled when it comes to his customers cars! His prices are great has helped me out of a jam a few times! Thank u Ken! I would refer Customers to him as a matter of fact my whole family goes to him.

CQ
Carla Q.
Mazda CX-5
09/05/2020
Honest and reasonable prices and excellent work
I was able to get an appointment next day for a brake job. Mazda it took me over a month to book an oil change. Ken is honest and professional. Prices are very reasonable. My car was in at 8:00 and done by three even though they were very busy that day.

CA
Christian A.
Pittsburg, CA
Nissan Rogue
09/02/2020
Quick drop off/pickup
Had to get a serpentine belt done, they took the car in no problem and had it done at the promised time. Pricing was excellent and I feel good about bringing my car to them today.

Scarlett W.
09/01/2020
Always A Great Experience
Ken and his team are always professional, knowledgeable, accurate, and fast.

AV
Anthony V.
08/27/2020
Excellent experience
Always an excellent experience dealing with these guys

08/25/2020
5 stars
Always so friendly and helpful!

KC
karen c.
Walnut Creek, CA
Toyota Prius v
08/25/2020
Ken is the best!
Been taking my car here for over a year, and my Grandpa’s car as well. Ken is an excellent communicator, hires/trains excellent mechanics, and is reasonably priced with a quick turnaround. Would recommend him for anything- he’s done all our oil changes, added a trailer hitch receiver to my Prius, and fixed my Grandpa’s old Lexus and now she runs like new! Small business owner with integrity, spend your money here instead of at some local chain oil change location.