SK
Siavone K.
Nissan Frontier 2WD
07/23/2021
I love how good they are

AY
Angel Y.
Dodge Durango
07/21/2021
I would totally recommend
Anytime we have serviced our vehicle at Concord Auto Service we have been treated professionally and with the utmost attention.

SD
Shara D.
07/20/2021
I have a 2007 Hyundai Alandra that’s pretty old and scruffy I’m coming up on 100,000 miles I trust their advice on what the next maintenance should be on the car and will be completing their recommendations as soon as I can

DO
Donald O.
GMC Acadia
07/08/2021
Honest
Ken is the most honest mechanic I have ever met.

Kelly B.
Brentwood, CA
Honda Element
07/07/2021
Honesty and integrity
Ken is the best at what he does. He is honest and has high integrity. This is what you need in someone maintaining your vehicles.

Joey C.
07/01/2021

TF
Teri F.
06/27/2021
Excellent & Friendly Service
My husband took our Civic in for an oil change and overall inspection. Ken always does a great job, we've been taking our car/s to him for over 15 years. He's always done great work and has been very honest and upfront with us. Wouldn't think of taking our car/s anywhere else.

Lafayette, CA
06/24/2021
Honda Oddessy review
Work was done in satisfactory manner, mechanic was honest a and told facts, that should or shouldn’t
Need to be done.

Chick C.
06/23/2021
Good service by competent people.
I've been a customer for many years and have always received good service. Ken runs a great shop! 5 stars!!!!

Sumaria s.
Pittsburg, CA
06/19/2021
Super happy with my experience there. Friendly staff and fast/easy service.

josh B.
Chevrolet El Camino
06/18/2021
Awesome!
I had a great experience at Concord Auto Service. I wasn't quite sure what was wrong with my car, so I did my best to explain, and Ken knew exactly what the issue was. They were able to get my car back on the road much sooner than expected. I highly recommend everyone to get their cars worked on at Concord Auto Service.

jake r.
06/15/2021
Fixed my Truck
Quick and professional service. Great to have a good local mechanic.

laura m.
Jaguar S-TYPE
06/11/2021
Two thumbs up
Very impressed. Very quick and willing to accommodate me and my situation. I appreciate you guys thank you so very much!

SK
Sam K.
Subaru Legacy
06/10/2021
Outstanding service, trustworthy, friendly atmosphere.
Ken and his team were welcoming from the start. Felt assured and was treated like a family friend. Work was above and beyond.
Great trust established immediately.

James W.
INFINITI QX60
06/07/2021
Friendly, knowledgeable shop
The owner Ken's always there early and probably stays late. Knowledgeable and friendly place.