MA
Marques A.
04/02/2020
Prompt, friendly service
Concord auto service has made every interaction I had with them easy and pleasant. They’re knowledgeable and reliable and have made all my auto needs painless.

LH
Linda H.
03/27/2020
Battery
They were fast and polite

MF
Mike F.
03/26/2020
Honesty and Service
Ken is honest, trustworthy and does great work. I would recommend him and his workmanship to anyone. My truck hasn’t run well for quite sometime and now I feel confident driving with no worries about it breaking down.

Margaret S.
Clayton, CA
Buick Verano
03/17/2020
So awesome !
Best place for auto repair. I have taken every type of car here and they fix it. Straight talk no hassles. Reasonable and willing to give me the best and most economical options.

Maureen R.
03/13/2020
Concord Auto
The Customer Service, Pricing, and overall Confidence in getting it done correctly the first time. Is what keeps my family coming back.

Afik S.
Ford Transit Connect
03/10/2020
Great service fast reasonable and the most important honest business that respect his client.
Will definitely be back

Walnut Creek, CA
03/09/2020
Overall the service was good.

Rick B.
Pittsburg, CA
03/08/2020
it is okay..need a strip bar with a pole though
Never had any comparison to compare your services...excellent service and respectful to your Uncle Rick,affordable price,Keep up the good work my nephew Kenneth,say Hi to your Mom

03/06/2020
Friendly people and convenience
I can’t say enough about these guys. I have been going to Concord Auto Service for almost a year and every time everyone is so friendly and make everything easy at a time when you don’t want to have things be more difficult. Thank you Ken and team!

KV
Kathleen V.
03/02/2020
In and out. Friendly staff

Pittsburg, CA
Nissan Maxima
02/28/2020
Awesome
Ken is awesome. He helped me right away and he did an amazing job on my car.

DO
Donald O.
Martinez, CA
02/28/2020
Fair prices quick service
Ken like always does timely solid work. Oil change today in and out in a few minutes

James P.
Martinez, CA
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/21/2020
Great Quality and Speed of Service
I've been taking my cars to Ken for a few years now, and he's always honest and upfront about what needs to be done. Most of the time I listen to him, sometimes I take chances and don't do what he recommends. Because his prices are fair and he does very good work I'll keep coming back to his shop.

Colleen M.
Garden Valley, CA
Honda Civic Cpe
02/20/2020
Awesome service
I brought my Honda in for service. The manager got a lot of work done quickly so I didn’t have to rent a car. The car runs well now.

Danielle C.
02/17/2020
Location is close to my home
I was happy that shop is close to my home. They had the most reasonable rates out of the other three shops that I called. Ken was very helpful and personable.