KK
Walnut Creek, CA
Honda Civic Sdn
01/15/2021
Straight and reliable
Straight and reliable work at reasonable prices. Very trustworthy.

A
autumn
01/14/2021
Ken was amazing!
I am very grateful for you all!

AU
anna u.
Chevrolet Captiva Sport Fleet
01/12/2021
Fast and reliable
Had to fix the breaks on my son’s car, ken was able to fix it, drop off by 8am and by 3pm it was done. Fast service and reasonable prices. Will definitely take my cars there in the future, I highly recommend it,

Mary c.
Clayton, CA
Pontiac Vibe
01/07/2021
Excellent auto shop
Hadn't had a serious service and safety check in quite some time (way overdue). Decided to try a new mechanic and found Concord Auto Service on yelp. They took great care of my car at a reasonable rate. Very courteous and professional!

doug l.
01/04/2021
Friendly service and customer care.
While having my truck ‘smog tested’ at the shop next to Concord Automotive, the rear brakes locked up unexpectedly, and unexplainably. I was in possession of a vehicle that could not be moved 4 feet, and faced with having to have my truck towed to somewhere?? Concord Automotive employee, Jimmy, pulled the rear wheels and brake drums, checked a number of things and freed the brakes so I could drive my vehicle away.
Upon Jimmy’s recommendation I set up an appointment with owner Ken, to have the rear wheel cylinders replaced and the the contaminated brake fluid flushed.
Concord Automotive performed the work successfully to my complete satisfaction, and in addition repaired my broken driver’s side door lever, at NO EXTRA CHARGE.
Thanks Concord Automotive.
Doug Lengefeld

QT
Quoc anh T.
Mazda CX-5
Honest, affordable service.
Have had our maintenance work done here since we moved to Concord. We have no complaints whatsoever.

James W.
INFINITI QX60
01/04/2021
Professional, well run shop.
Went in for a minor issue on a cold rainy day. The owner showed me into the office and sat down. We discussed the issue with my car and he got right on it, no fuss, no muss, and no BS.
Issue resolved.
Only place in the Bay Area I will take my car in the future.

LA
Lino A.
12/07/2020
Satisfied customer in a challenging situation!
I was recommended to Concord Auto Service through a 3rd party vendor and given a myriad of technical challenges out of CAS control, I was treated with respect, patience and professionalism throughout the entire process. I highly recommend Ken and his staff at Concord Auto Service!

FZ
Fabio Z.
Oakland, CA
Toyota Echo
11/13/2020
Excellent Job!!
My car died but the battery was still good. I personally have never had that happen. Brought my car down to Ken. He was even a little confused. Bottom line. He and his staff found out the problem in a very timely and efficient manner and I was still able to get my car back the same day. Car runs great. And there’s other stuff In my car that works better now that he fixed that problem. Thank you Concord Auto Service

LA
Lino A.
11/03/2020
Great work, great service!
CAS was very accommodating in scheduling my appointments and getting my work dobe in a timely manner. Highly recommend!

Jessica K.
They do good work

Jennifer D.
10/27/2020
10 Star review
I want everyone to know how amazing Ken is and Concord Auto Service. They do fast excellent work. I had an unknown problem with my car and he was able to fix it very quickly and with excellent turn around. I will be back for any other issues I may have with my car and will tell everyone to go and see Ken.

Thank you Ken for your hard work and dedication in these hard times of Covid. You deserve all the best!!

Kris M.
Brentwood, CA
10/22/2020
Knowledgeable and trustworthy!
After moving to California a few years ago, we feel fortunate to have found Concord Auto Service. We can always count on getting great customer service from Ken and the crew. They’ve helped us with everything from oil changes, tire issues, and routine maintenance to emergency/urgent situations. We also appreciate that their prices are fair and they guarantee their work. We’re so grateful we found an auto service that is reliable, consistent, and who we can trust!

Sharnita b.
10/21/2020
Amazing Customer Service
I definitely recommend this shop. Ken is very friendly and straight to the point about what services your car need. He provided great service and he super exceeded my expectations!! I will definitely be going back for any future car repairs.

Joel T.
Oakley, CA
Nissan Sentra
10/20/2020
Great service and auto care
Concord Auto Service is a family owned business and when it comes to the customer and vehicle care they treat it as it is their own! Great service and highly recommended.