Dianna D.
12/04/2019
Takes good care of me like a friend would
They always do what I need and don't scam me for things I don't need. If I have a little problem they can fix in a short time they often do it for free.

Justin G.
Walnut Creek, CA
INFINITI QX60
12/04/2019
Great People, Great Service!
Great reliable mechanics who are honest and fair are hard to find. I really feel Ken and his crew are just that. I had a great experience, felt they were my advocate and the pricing was fair. I highly recommend them!

E
Eric
Emeryville, CA
11/22/2019
Owner is honest and friendly
Concord Auto Service has become our “go to” repair shop. Ken and Jim have helped get our cars and company trucks back on the road many a time!!
Reasonable rates

NN
Nobulali N.
11/15/2019
Affordable and fast!
Best customer service. My car got fixed the same day and they are professional, they called to update me about how long it will take to fix it.

Jason P.

LW
lindsey w.
11/06/2019
Great friendly customer service
This is the second time I have been to this shop for some quick work and they are always so friendly and approachable.

PH
Pete H.
Oakley, CA
Jeep Cherokee
11/05/2019
Awesome shop, great service!
Everyone at this shop was friendly and had excellent customer service, I was in a bind driving home from work, they went above and beyond to get me going in a timely manner. I can’t recommend them enough, they will be getting my business going foreword

Dan P.
11/01/2019
Trustworthy
Ken is honest and straightforward mechanic. He will diagnose your vehicle and tell you how much it will cost to repair the car and it won’t cost you an arm and a leg.
He is a mechanic you can trust.

Jose R.
Pleasant Hill, CA
10/25/2019
Very honest and Professional
I had an engine problem that I suspected was bad, the owner of the shop inspected my vehicle and advised me of everything upfront. Its difficult to find a shop that won't fabricate a reason to charge the customer for unnecessary repairs. This gentleman was very honest from the beginning and was very reasonable when billing for the inspection. I will be returning for any future repairs.

NQ
Nancy Q.
Lincoln Aviator
10/25/2019
Love these guys!! Great mechanics!!
Love these guys. Great mechanics!! They are thorough as well! I also feel the price was right, not over priced.....I will be going back for future repairs! Thank you Ken.....

BR
Barbara R.
10/23/2019
Great Service!
Just came in with a question and a concern. Ken took care of it on the spot. This is my go-to place for my cars since some years. Trustworthy, no-nonsense kind of guy.

Jared R.
Honda Ridgeline
10/17/2019
On time, easy, honest
Come here for all my vehicles, always a pleasure. Get the job done on time too.

SL
Steve L.
10/14/2019
Saved me thousands.
Integrity is hard to find. But Ken and his crew have earned a lifetime customer. The dealer wanted $5300 to repair things that didn’t need repair. Ken charged me less than $300 and it was done in one day. Great service and honest fees. What more can you ask for.

Antioch, CA
Toyota Prius Prime
10/14/2019
Fast and great service provided.
I would recommend it to anyone.

RJ
Ruth J.
Martinez, CA
Nissan Versa
10/09/2019
It’s hard to find an honest place to take your car, I am so happy and satisfy with not only the work and price but the costume service was great!

Jesse A.
Nissan Pathfinder
10/02/2019
Car service
Excellent customer service

AR
Anegelina R.
10/02/2019
Once again I received excellent customer service , My car was serviced and was in and out in a matter of 30 mins, I highly recommend this establishment.

Brian M.
Antioch, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
09/27/2019
Great guys
Really good staff Ken is awesome so is the rest of the crew treated me like family thanks again

Roseann B.
Jeep Cherokee
09/27/2019
We couldn't fix it, but Ken and Crew did!
Are 1992 Jeep,...hard to find parts. Ken was able to have one of his "go to guys" make a custom parts.
With the gas lines fixed, Jeep is running great and will get good gas mileage again.
Only took to days, and cost less that we thought it would.

Juan S.
Honda S2000
09/26/2019
Fantastic
Would recommend based on my 1st visit on 9/26. Ken was really friendly , helpful, and straight forward. Got the work done sooner than expected and the rattle I came in for got fixed . Looking forward to returning for more work to be done in the future