Fontana, CA
06/27/2018
I was very unhappy when I last had work done at this place!!!!!!
Very UN Happy at the end of my service with Concord Auto Care & Tire

WB
WAYNE B.
Fontana, CA
Chevrolet Traverse
02/26/2018
Watch for the sudden price increase when you pick up your car.
We'd been customers of Concord for years, stretching back to the nine or so years when the current owner bought the location. Prior to our last visit, and I do mean last, we'd bought tires only four months earlier. But never again. Upon dropping the car off, I was very clear that I needed to know the exact price to be paid, and was told $530. I needed to know because I wanted to be sure I returned with enough cash to cover everything. The service person reiterated that $530 covered everything, tires, rotation, alignment, etc. Imagine my surprise when I returned pick up my car and was told that the price had increased by $60. There was no 'oh we found unexpected work.' During the three hours they had car no one called me to say, "by the way, it's going to be $60 more than we told you". Just the ultimatim that in order to get my keys back, I suddenly had to come up $60 more than I was quoted. The service person wasn't surprised when I pointed out the difference and made no effort to describe why there was such a large increase. Just held onto the keys until I came up with the extra money. So they've lost the business of extended family, and I'll be sure to warn anyone else I can about my own experience.