Chris C.
Kia Soul
01/22/2021
As always, everything needed is taken care of quickly and efficiently

Jeff B.
Rialto, CA
01/18/2021
Nice people, great service
Everything went absolutely smoothly. What more can you ask for?

01/04/2021
Recommend for regular service and major repairs
Love this place!

Riverside, CA
Dodge Neon
12/26/2020
Awesome service!
Very nice friendly honest and a really well job done on my vehicle.

MF
Michael F.
Costa Mesa, CA
Land Rover LR4
12/23/2020
Genuinely Cared
Tim and Hector did a pre-sale inspection on a vehicle I was looking to purchase. Not only was the inspection thorough, insightful and helpful, they both went out of their way to offer honest feedback in the “grey areas” of what might or might not be problematic issues down the road. Ultimately, I chose not to purchase the vehicle, largely in part due to their genuine feedback - I felt like I was family getting the best, shoot-it-to-me-straight advise. Thank you, both!

Joseph S.
Rialto, CA
Volkswagen New Beetle Coupe
12/22/2020
Honest, reliable, overall excellence in automobile repair.
I own a few vintage automobiles and would not trust their repairs to any other mechanics, including dealerships. Ask for Tim.

DT
David T.
Chrysler Sebring Sdn
12/18/2020
The place was clean and the service was fast
Place was clean and the service was good.🤗✌️

Joe C.
Lytle Creek, CA
Ram 2500
12/18/2020
Location,
Honesty, tells you like it is gets work done in a timely manner

AJ
Art J.
Chevrolet Astro Cargo Van
12/16/2020
Smog Check
It’s a honest run auto repair shop....! Prices are very reasonable

Bloomington, CA
12/09/2020
I found this place of business earlier this year when one of my cars needed a smog. They also had to repair the a/c on this car and did an excellent job. I returned there to have the a/c serviced on my other car. Again, they did an excellent job. The customer service Tim provides is excellent. I have recommended him to other family members and will continue to do so.

Danny R S.
GMC Yukon XL
12/08/2020
Best shop in town
I first went to the shop last year. Tim and his mechanics are the best never go anywhere else best shop in town

Bill B.
11/21/2020
Trusted Car Care from from a Quality Car Repair Shop
Personal care, very friendly, close proximity to my house (within walking distance), very communicative (keeps me informed and up to date).

Saturn L300
11/19/2020
Love these guys!
Recommend Bolger Bros to anyone needing an honest auto mechanic. They are not cheap, but I've found that especially in car repairs, you get what you pay for. They say what they will do, and do what they say. Thanks, Tim!

Dodge Magnum
11/18/2020
A Happy Customer
When I spoke to Tim he explained to me in detail about what was wrong with my car and what the cost would be. I really appreciated how he was honest ! And in the future I will know where to go for any work that has to be done to my other car!! Thank you!!

AG
Arnulfo G.
11/17/2020
Very good work..
They run a very good business....