BK
Bradley K.
07/26/2020
Max Provides Excellent Service
Max and Tim installed a track bar on my 1999 Dodge Ram they did an awesome job. Completed the job as scheduled and per the quoted price. Thanks Max!

Ford Club Wagon
07/24/2020
Chill/ low pressure vibe and transgender friendly
Max is nice. Gary replaced my windscreen.

TV
Therese V.
Lexus GX 460
07/23/2020
Honest , reliable,, knowledgeable courteous, polite .
Max the owner is so wonderful! He goes out of his wAy to make sure you are satisfied. Stands behind his work . He also has very fair prices. Always has your vehicle ready when promised .

KN
Kyle N.
07/23/2020
Needed cats
I parked my truck for about a year after it failed smog. Eventually I got around to bringing it in to a shop, and based on conversations with some people I knew I decided to bring it here. The guys were patient and friendly, and have me updates when parts were on backorder. Once the parts came in they were able to get my truck done before lunch. The cost was reasonable and as expected. These guys are honest and hard-working, and I'll definitely bring my own vehicles in if it's something I can't fix myself. I'd also recommend them to friends and family. You can't go wrong IMHO.

WF
Walter F.
Newbury Park, CA
07/17/2020
Another great experience!
Honest and do great work at a fair price! What more do you want people? Max and the gang always take care of us.

Walter

excellent service, I highly recommend

Honda Civic Sedan
07/16/2020
Wheel alignment
Just replaced the tires on a 2018 Honda Civic. The tread wore very even but about a year ago the right front wheel came into contact with a curb, so it is always a good idea to have the wheel alignment checked every time you get new tires. Sure enough they were a bit out of alignment and Max brought all four wheels back to their correct settings. Make an appointment with Max every time you get new tires!

Trevor M.
Nissan 350Z
07/11/2020
Knowledgeable and Great Service
Max at alignment plus is great and knowledgeable. I had just recently installed some suspension arms and needed at alignment. Max got the alignment specs I wanted perfected and even took the time to explain more about my particular suspension set up. 10/10 would recommend!

07/10/2020
2012 Prius rebirth!
On Father’s Day my 2012 Prius with 175K miles threw a connecting rod and destroyed the engine. For 175K miles it never had mechanical issues. Do I scrap if for $2K or spend $3,500 to replace the engine with a newer used engine. Decided to replace the engine and drive it as my commute vehicle for another 50K miles or more. Max, Jim and Tim at Conejo Precision know their stuff and do great work at very fair prices. I’ve been their customer for 20 years and highly recommend them.

Toyota Prius v
07/09/2020
Great work. Great price.
Latest true story. I have an 8 year old Prius with 175k miles. Engine blew up on Father’s Day. Salvage yard offered me $2k. Max and Jim suggested a new used engine swap for $1,500 more. I love that Prius and after the engine swap it runs great and will probably go another 100k miles. Glad I took their advice and repaired my Prius. And, they did great work!

Mark R.
07/07/2020
These guys are simply the best. Got me in and did excellent work. Very Honest people. Max and Tim are the best

JV
Jose V.
Simi Valley, CA
06/26/2020
Awesome
Awesome place. I had been turned down by a lot of places for my lowered car and this was the only place to work on it!! I’ll be recommending to all my buddies.

GM
Gretchen M.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
06/16/2020
Best Service!
I’ve been taking my car to Alignments Plus/Conejo Precision for years now and I really don’t trust anyone else with my car! I highly recommend, service is great, they really treat your car as if it’s their own and take such good care of their customers!!

OG
Osvaldo G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2020
Highly recommended
Good quick service, clean shop and very knowledgeable would recommend to anyone.

PR
Poria R.
Woodland Hills, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2020
Great place to get your car fix
Great owner and service