TK
Tina K.
Honda HR-V
05/12/2020
Max is a great guy ! Honest and does great work :)

AJ
Asia J.
05/12/2020
Excellent Work - Good Prices!
One of few Honest Mechanic/Car Service Repair Ships around! Always excellent job and fair prices which is rare in this area. Great owner, mechanics team and service.

Bob H.
Honda Civic Coupe
05/11/2020
Great service fair prices.
Been going to Conejo Precision for 20 plus years.
Highly recommend them!

SG
Sixtus G.
Calabasas, CA
05/06/2020
Responsive, effective, personal, and professional
Max was quick and accommodating to my schedule, kept me informed and maintained maximum quality and professionalism. Will work with again for any car.

GM
Gina M.
05/01/2020
Conejo Precision is a hidden gem
Tucked away off Skyline drive in TO, I wouldn’t have known they were there if not for a referral. They have helped me with a rat problem twice now, quickly and efficiently. Prices are reasonable and the people who run and work the place are down-to-earth regular, honest guys. I finally found my go-to car mechanic!

SP
Suzanne P.
04/28/2020
Alignment
Did a great job! Fast and friendly!

SK
Sean K.
Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
04/14/2020
Reliable
I can always count on them to fix whatever issue that I have with my car. Been coming here for years and will come here for years to come.

JJ
John J.
Agoura Hills, CA
04/10/2020
alignments plus!!!
Excellent job, excellent service and reasonable pricing. You can't ask for better! Thank you!!

Craig B.
04/02/2020
BMW battery replacement
The folks at Conjo precision were quick and priced right I will definitely go back

Bob H.
Toyota Prius v
04/01/2020
Honesty and integrity.
Reliable dependable repairs and service at reasonable pricesđź‘Š

KC
Kimberly C.
03/29/2020
Reliability
Excellent reliable service & easy to deal with management.

TL
Tom L.
Camarillo, CA
Porsche Cayman
03/23/2020
Another Great alignment! These guys are pros!
This is my second alignment I've had done here, they go by Alignment Plus. A year ago I had my Volkswagen CC done here, after I lowered the suspension with new Bilsteins and HD control arm bushings. They did a fantastic job so I decided to bring my Cayman in since it had new wheels and tires put on. I asked them to bring it close to spec but with more negative camber in the front, no questions asked, They did a great job and I noticed an immediate improvement! I totally recommend them and I'll be going back there in the future!

TK
Tina K.
Hyundai ELANTRA
03/16/2020
l.
Great service! Max is honest and professional.

BL
Bryan L.
Westlake Village, CA
Volkswagen CC
03/09/2020
Conejo Precision is a great place to take your car. Great work, totally fair price.
Max, Jim and the rest of the guys really know their stuff. Communication is easy. And A trustworthy outfit. I trust them with all our cars ranging from a classic mustang to late model sport sedan.

Mark R.
Jeep Cherokee
03/09/2020
Great Shop
These guys are the best. Reliable repair work at a fair price.