Mark R.
07/07/2020
These guys are simply the best. Got me in and did excellent work. Very Honest people. Max and Tim are the best

JV
Jose V.
Simi Valley, CA
06/26/2020
Awesome
Awesome place. I had been turned down by a lot of places for my lowered car and this was the only place to work on it!! I’ll be recommending to all my buddies.

GM
Gretchen M.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
06/16/2020
Best Service!
I’ve been taking my car to Alignments Plus/Conejo Precision for years now and I really don’t trust anyone else with my car! I highly recommend, service is great, they really treat your car as if it’s their own and take such good care of their customers!!

OG
Osvaldo G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2020
Highly recommended
Good quick service, clean shop and very knowledgeable would recommend to anyone.

PR
Poria R.
Woodland Hills, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2020
Great place to get your car fix
Great owner and service

LL
Lisa L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/11/2020
Honesty and knowledge
Max was honest about what was wrong with my vehicle and had it done in the time promised.

SA
Sandra A.
06/09/2020
Best price and service
My Jeep windshield cracked twice in a year. First time the dealership cost me 3x the amount I paid here. Gary was wonderful and scheduled me quickly. I will always come here and recommend this company. Great experience!

CV
Christian V.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/08/2020
Precisely the Definition of Quality Automotive Repair and Maintenance
I have been coming to Conejo Precision for a few years and I can confidently say this is the only place I trust to bring my car. Max and his team are professional and perform quality work at fair prices. If something is wrong with your car, they will explain what the issue is, how it affects your car, and if it's urgent or not. Whether you are an automotive engineer, nascar mechanic, or just someone who drives their car from A to B, the team at Conejo Precision will always let you know what is going on with your car and explain it in terms that you are comfortable with. It doesn't matter if you are coming in for an oil change, a performance upgrade, or a new clutch, I can guarantee you came to the right place!

Robert C.
Agoura Hills, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
06/06/2020
1990 Chevy Silverado steering linkage rebuild
Max did a great job addressing the worn out parts of my steering linkage with 375K miles on it. Now I have to get used to driving it, since the wheel is so responsive.

SK
Sean K.
Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/23/2020
Easy to deal with and always happy with their service.
Only place I go to get work on my car. Whether it’s routine maintenance, something unexpected, or installing something I bought online, they are dependable and super easy to deal with. Max is awesome!

Michael S.
Ram 1500
05/21/2020
Expert knowledge, very good service and price
Knowledgeable, quick and excellent price on wheel alignment

CN
Craig N.
05/20/2020
Great Job
I gone to Max several times and never disappointed.

PF
Paul F.
Volkswagen Eos
Flawless work
Thank you to Max and the team . I had a tire rotation and alignment while I waited today. The team was polite and the workshop clean and professional. I took the car into the freeway and gunned it - perfect alignment and straight as an arrow ! I highly recommend them !

AP
Andy P.
Agoura Hills, CA
Chevrolet Camaro
Good quick service
If I ever need another alignment I now know where to go or send people.

PR
Pia R.
At Conejo Precision Auto Repair I get trustworthy service every time
Max and Tim are a great team of Auto Mechanics
Every time I’m in their shop I feel my car is in good hands
I value their advice and find confidence in their work
Thank you for fixing my daughter’s windshield wipers and my hoses at no cost 👍🙏🌺