FN
Fred N.
Oak Park, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Fred said it was his first time using this business. They did an oil change for him. He was happy with it. They did a good service.

RE
Rory E.
Jeep Cherokee
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Rory said the staff performed pretty good. Sometimes they missed the ball a little bit, but mostly they were on it.

Renard M.
California
Dodge Ram Van
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Renard said Gary is a nice guy, who provides prompt, courteous service. They get along fine. The only problem was he failed to understand he needed a windshield for a van, and he got one for a truck. He discovered it was the wrong one only after the windshield was on. When he left to get the right windshield, he forgot he had to put the wiper arms on the top of his truck, and he drove off with them on top of the truck. He made it all right. He got him 2 new wiper arms and an antenna. The install looks good, he has an intact windshield now, and he's happy.

AI
Amir I.
Cadillac DeVille
10/27/2020
Extremely kind and honest people
I randomly stumbled into this shop. As soon as I drove up, they came out and greated me with smiles and a lot of kindness. I was bringing my fathers car and wanted the job done right, and they over exceeded my expectations. Not only did they fix what was broken but my father's says it runs better then it did before. They were very honest and no shady stuff at all. The owner is a great guy and goes out of his way to help. The honest truth is I know when someone is nice cause they're getting your money or they genuinely wanna help. These guys are all heart and I'll definitely be back.

Jeff W.
Oak Park, CA
10/22/2020
Best shop for car repairs!
Conejo Precision is an exceptionally competent and honest repair facility.
They only do the necessary repairs and care enough to diagnose the problem instead of replacing parts until the vehicle is working properly again.

VC

Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
10/20/2020
Highly recommended
They are awesome and I always get my cars serviced through them.

Bob H.
Chevrolet Suburban
10/09/2020
Brakes working much better.
Just dropped the old 1996 Suburban for an oil change at Conejo Precision as I do regularly. Max and Jim noticed fan belt was worn and brake fluid had a lot of moisture and contamination.
New oil, filter, fan belt and brake fluid and it’s good to go. I immediately noticed the brakes were more firm and less travel in the brake pedal.

Dan M.
10/06/2020
Always the best
Always take my cars here-they do an amazing job on my BMW 535

PC
Peter C.
09/30/2020
Honest and courteous service.
The owner Max and his team of Jim and Tim are all good guys doing the right thing regarding automotive advice, work and repair. They tell it like it is, provide honest recommendations and deliver on this service. I have told my friends to use them as well.

LF
Lee F.
Acura TL
09/30/2020 Category: Service
Lee said they've been taking care of his vehicles. They are very very competent, very fair, very accommodating. No complaints whatsoever.

GG
Greg G.
Newbury Park, CA
Toyota Pickup
09/28/2020
Honesty & Integrity
Very up front about potentials
Very capable & open
I would send my grandmother here

Joan S.
09/24/2020
Max,Jim and Chris always know how to figure out what’s up with my Toyota,
The guys at Conejo Precision have serviced our cars for years. From a simple tune up to the mystery what the heck is my car doing. We are happy with their fair prices and friendly service. We will continue to have our cars serviced or repaired with confidence for years to come.

CK
around. No need😆😆😆😆

BMW M2
09/18/2020
Efficient/ accurate alignment service
Have taken my 2018 BMW here twice after purchasing new tires. Friendly & knowledgeable service. Will be back!!