FN
Fred N.
Oak Park, CA
10/31/2018 Category: Service
Fred said it was his first time using this business. They did an oil change for him. He was happy with it. They did a good service.

RE
Rory E.
Jeep Cherokee
10/25/2018 Category: Service
Rory said the staff performed pretty good. Sometimes they missed the ball a little bit, but mostly they were on it.

Renard M.
California
Dodge Ram Van
10/17/2018 Category: Service
Renard said Gary is a nice guy, who provides prompt, courteous service. They get along fine. The only problem was he failed to understand he needed a windshield for a van, and he got one for a truck. He discovered it was the wrong one only after the windshield was on. When he left to get the right windshield, he forgot he had to put the wiper arms on the top of his truck, and he drove off with them on top of the truck. He made it all right. He got him 2 new wiper arms and an antenna. The install looks good, he has an intact windshield now, and he's happy.

Mark R.
07/07/2020
These guys are simply the best. Got me in and did excellent work. Very Honest people. Max and Tim are the best

JV
Jose V.
Simi Valley, CA
06/26/2020
Awesome
Awesome place. I had been turned down by a lot of places for my lowered car and this was the only place to work on it!! I’ll be recommending to all my buddies.

GM
Gretchen M.
Land Rover Range Rover Evoque
06/16/2020
Best Service!
I’ve been taking my car to Alignments Plus/Conejo Precision for years now and I really don’t trust anyone else with my car! I highly recommend, service is great, they really treat your car as if it’s their own and take such good care of their customers!!

OG
Osvaldo G.
Chevrolet Suburban
06/15/2020
Highly recommended
Good quick service, clean shop and very knowledgeable would recommend to anyone.

PR
Poria R.
Woodland Hills, CA
Honda Accord Coupe
06/12/2020
Great place to get your car fix
Great owner and service

LL
Lisa L.
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
06/11/2020
Honesty and knowledge
Max was honest about what was wrong with my vehicle and had it done in the time promised.

SA
Sandra A.
06/09/2020
Best price and service
My Jeep windshield cracked twice in a year. First time the dealership cost me 3x the amount I paid here. Gary was wonderful and scheduled me quickly. I will always come here and recommend this company. Great experience!

CV
Christian V.
INFINITI G37 Coupe
06/08/2020
Precisely the Definition of Quality Automotive Repair and Maintenance
I have been coming to Conejo Precision for a few years and I can confidently say this is the only place I trust to bring my car. Max and his team are professional and perform quality work at fair prices. If something is wrong with your car, they will explain what the issue is, how it affects your car, and if it's urgent or not. Whether you are an automotive engineer, nascar mechanic, or just someone who drives their car from A to B, the team at Conejo Precision will always let you know what is going on with your car and explain it in terms that you are comfortable with. It doesn't matter if you are coming in for an oil change, a performance upgrade, or a new clutch, I can guarantee you came to the right place!

Robert C.
Agoura Hills, CA
Chevrolet Pickup
06/06/2020
1990 Chevy Silverado steering linkage rebuild
Max did a great job addressing the worn out parts of my steering linkage with 375K miles on it. Now I have to get used to driving it, since the wheel is so responsive.

SK
Sean K.
Northridge, CA
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/23/2020
Easy to deal with and always happy with their service.
Only place I go to get work on my car. Whether it’s routine maintenance, something unexpected, or installing something I bought online, they are dependable and super easy to deal with. Max is awesome!

Michael S.
Ram 1500
05/21/2020
Expert knowledge, very good service and price
Knowledgeable, quick and excellent price on wheel alignment

CN
Craig N.
05/20/2020
Great Job
I gone to Max several times and never disappointed.