ER
Eloy R.
Volkswagen Eos
03/04/2020
Great service, expertise and automotive knowledge.
They successfully fixed my vehicle, for a fair price and with a great service. I really appreciated it! I’ll come back to do my services every time. Thanks!

Klaus S.
Lexus GS 300
02/28/2020
Friendly, efficient and cost effective
They always repair before it gets worse

Jeffrey B.
Moorpark, CA
Chevrolet Colorado
02/25/2020
Great service at a fair price!
Had my front windshield replaced. They did a great job and the price was very competitive

Jamal K.
Thousand Oaks, CA
02/20/2020
Another satisfactory visit to Conejo Precision
Today I had a service check and oil change visit to Conejo Precision, and as every time before that I came out totally satisfied of their service, consistent with all previous visit. I had an appointment for today, they took me right on time and completed a high quality service, right on the time they estimated! Max and His mechanics are very knowledgeable and always do accurate diagnostics and the right fixes! I strongly recommend them for all your maintenance, repairs and mechanical work of your car!

BC
Bruce C.
Acura RSX
02/15/2020
Older Car Repairs
Conejo Precision has helped me keep my cars, both older and newer ones, running well past the typical period most people keep cars. They do the work necessary and don’t oversell, and their prices have always been fair. They are aware I do some of the work myself and even let me know when they think I could handle something on my own. This builds a trust that keeps me coming back for over 20 years to them.

Mercedes-Benz GLA
02/14/2020
Great Fast Service
Very professional and extremely satisfied

KK
Kevin K.
Calabasas, CA
Volvo S40
02/05/2020
Always helpful
They always get to the bottom of whatever is wrong. Very helpful and no nonsense

Cadillac Escalade
02/04/2020
Great price, great service
Replaced my windshield at a great price. Super friendly and fast!

Robert B.

WF
Walter F.
Newbury Park, CA
01/20/2020
Max and Jim always manage to squeeze me in for oil changes. I drop off my car and receive a call later when it is ready. Always easy and friendly.

DK
Dennis K.
01/19/2020
Max takes time to explain things and will go out of his way to solve the problem his alignment is high quality.
See review title.

Dan D.
Chevrolet Volt
01/16/2020
Location
Very efficient. Friendly service. Quality parts.

Bob H.
Thousand Oaks, CA
Toyota Prius v
01/15/2020
Great work at very fair prices!
I’ve been coming to Conejo Precision auto for over 20 years. Always great work at very fair prices.

IM
Ivanhoe M.
Newbury Park, CA
Mercedes-Benz E350
01/11/2020
Very nice manager n knows what is doing, his name is Max
All I can say is max did a good job. And I’m happy. I will be coming back or refer this company to all my friends and relatives.

BP
Bill P.
Sun Valley, CA
Jeep Patriot
01/09/2020
Always receive great service from Max and his team.