Conover Tires Wheels and Service, Inc.

Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5Overall Rating 4.33/5rating 4.33

PK
Petra K.
02/04/2018
Can't recommend them
These guys sound good at first. They definitely won't budge on prices. I was happy at my first repair and maintenance, second time the dust cover is completly missing and when they replaced the bypass hose, they never secured it. Screw are missing next to the battery. I would NOT recommend them.

SF
STEVE F.
09/22/2011
Great experience
It was nice to meet you Don. I really like the friendly atmosphere of your shop and the fast service. I am very happy to have Conover as my new service center.

PH
PAMELA H.
09/07/2011
not sure which vehicle but the service was great
They are always very prompt and will even drive me home if I can't wait they have a great cafe if you want to wait and everyone is very friendly. A great Christian business. Thanks Dan and crew, Pamela Hayes, Owner of Paradise by the Sea.org

JENA C.
09/06/2011
Very Helpful
They've helped every time Ive gone in and are very kind. They also have an awesome waiting room to hang out in and pass the time.

KARINA M.
08/26/2011
Friendly Service.
I take my cars here for oil changes and such. I like them alot. They're café is delicious! They're staff is super friendly and helpful. Their wait area is relaxing and I definitely catch up on reading while I wait. Only complaint is I wish when they say it'll be 10-15 minutes longer, it wouldn't turn out being 45 minutes on top of already waiting quite a while. Other than that, great service! :)

JERRY F.
Carlsbad, CA
07/24/2011
Your in Good Hands at Conover
Dan and his team give excellent customer support & service. I trust and enjoy working with them.